The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
A Lonely Man’s Diary

27 Jan 2019
2045h
Changi Airport, Departure Hall

Vic: honey, really hate to leave u alone here.
Ace: Dear, it’s ok. I understand. Dad has not been feeling well and mum can’t cope. They need u more than I need u now.

Vic gives me a hug and whispered “thank you for understanding”.

Vic’s dad has been ill since last Dec. Her mum is also getting on in years and it’s getting difficult to look after her dad. After some serious thoughts, we finally made a painful decision. Vic would go back to S. Africa to look after her parents while I stay behind to look after our business here. Frankly speaking, that has not been a easy decision for us.

Giving me a tight hug and a kiss, Vic turns and pass through the immigration custom. I watched her slowly fading away in the distance.......with a heavy heart.

Little did I know that this is a long separation as her dad’s conditions were quite bad. And so, it begins a life of lonely man in Sg.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

2 Feb 2019
2255h
A pub at Boat Quay

It almost a week since Vic left our shore to return to her parent’s place. Workload was heavy without Vic to help me. I was thinking of hiring a PA but like they say, talents are hard to come by. As usual, I like to drop by this pub for a drink, immersed myself into the musics and watching others. Not to mentioned that the bartender is an old friend. Jackson was my BMT buddy back in our Army days. He has been the bartender at this pub for the past 3 yrs. His place is cozy, overlooking Singapore River and the skyscrapers as the backdrops.

The waitress here are good looking and the crowds here are quite atas, mostly blue collar workers coming here to chill after a hard day’s work. It’s easy to see ladies and men in OL wear gathering here every evening/night.

As I was staring at my glass and blanking out, I feel a tap on my shoulder. A soft lady’s voice called out my name. “Ace, fancy meeting you here tonight. Alone as usual?”

Turning around, a lovely image appeared before me. Lisa, age 36, stood 5'5" with long brown hair down to her mid-back and a pretty pale face with big round lips. Underneath her black OL wear hides a fantastic set of 34 C boobs. Despite a milf, her hips were gloriously curved setting the framework for an eye-catching round arse. (Yes, I’m a sucker for milf as compared to those syts. Somehow, milf seems to attract me more and not to mentioned, they are much more experienced in bed than those innocent looking syts).

Lisa has been working as a Assistant Marketing Manager in one of those corporate firm. I’ve come to known her over the last 1 month since I first bump into her here. According to Jackson, she is a regular here. She was divorced 2 yrs back and has a son, currently staying with her ex-husband.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 12-08-2020 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fffok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue...
Old 07-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

I’ll try to write as much as I can tonight. Tomorrow won’t be logging in as will be out at sea fishing. Will follow up on Sun
Old 07-08-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

lonely but fulfilling?
Old 07-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy124 View Post
lonely but fulfilling?
U can put it that way. I’ve my fair share of gals, from ons, FLs, WLs, MLs, FB. My life has been quite fulfilling 🤣🤣🤣
Old 07-08-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Ace: Alone as usual. U with your friends?
Lisa: not tonight. Mind I sit with u?
Ace: it’s free sitting. Go ahead.

Jackson automatically takes out a glass and placed it in front of Lisa. “The usual?”, asked Jackson. Lisa gives Jackson a wink and nodded her head.

As the night goes on, both of us were silently drinking our own drinks. We share some conversation on the market transaction and some small talks. The drinks might have make us both a bit tipsy as we started touching each other more and more. Crowds are pouring in and the noise level really went up. Sometimes, we have to shout into each other’s ear so that we can hear what the other party is talking about.

Lisa: why don’t we adjourn to another more quiet place?

Jokingly, I asked her, “your place or my place?”

To my surprise, Lisa indicated that she prefer to go over to my place to continue drinking as she don’t have much drinks at her place.

A: what makes u think I keep stocks at home?
L: just a lucky guess?

I give Jackson a indication to settle the bill and ask him to arrange for 2 valet to drive us to my home as we are in no condition to drive. I told both valet my address at Bt Timah and soon, both Lisa and me were in my cozy little home.

A: Coffee or drinks?
L: I think I would prefer coffee. I had enough drinks for the night and my body stinks of alcohol.
A: U can take a shower here if u like. Wear the bath robe while I get your clothes into the washing machine to wash and the dryer can get it dry before u know it.

Lisa thought for a while before nodding her head and asked me to show her to the bathroom. When she saw the jacuzzi pool, her eyes gleamed. “U really knows how to enjoy life. Of course, your house and bathroom is large enough to have this. I can’t imagine trying to squeeze this into my tiny bathroom.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
makansutara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS. Please write more
Old 08-08-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Managed to get signal and log on. Hopefully this instalment can keep some of the Bros here occupied. Cheers and enjoy.
==================================================

“Sometimes, I just enjoy a good jacuzzi after a hard days work. When we bought this place, it was quite old. So we had the place tear down and rebuild. Specifically asked for inclusion of this jacuzzi pool”, I told her.

"Here is a towel, the power-shower is awesome, and I shall turn the jacuzzi on so it will be hot when you're out the shower. Take your time and relax. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen brewing coffee when you are done." I told her and walked out the bathroom.

Lisa must have accepted my offer and it wasn't long before I heard to power shower turn on. I headed down to the kitchen to boil water and brew coffee. It was only now that I stopped and mulled over this evening’s events. After working through the day, I went down to Jackson’s pub to chill and happen to bump into Lisa. As the crowd gets nosier, we came back to my house to drink and chat. Now, she is up in room using my bathroom to shower and soak in my Jacuzzi. As my cock twitched it began to dawn on me just how easy if I were to “up” the very sexy lady who at this point was probably naked upstairs. I walked back upstairs to the bathroom, where Lisa must have now been in the Jacuzzi as the shower had gone off. I stripped on the way up, and entered the bathroom with a raging hard-on. Like other things in life, I was also lucky when it comes to man-hood. I boasted a rock hard 6” cock, but more importantly I knew how to use it.

I stood in the doorway naked looking at Lisa. She stared at my pole in fascination, and then looked up into my eyes. I walked over to the side of the Jacuzzi, without saying a word, Lisa just tracked me and as I approached reaching out her hand she slowly began to stroke the length of my cock. My cock that had somehow grown fuller and harder than I'd ever remembered, marvelled in glory as she tentatively caressed it.

Then looking up at me, she slowly licked the tip of my head, followed by the head and down the entire shaft before sucking my balls. After about five minutes, seeing such an incredibly sexy woman naked in my Jacuzzi sucking my balls as she begun to now pump my dick was too much. As she sensed my balls tighten up she precisely sucked the head of my cock as I exploded my cum into her mouth and down her throat. She continued to suck for several minutes after I had cum, keeping me rock hard this entire time.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
kurk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy update bro, thanks!
Old 08-08-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going bro! Fan here
Old 08-08-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
ZinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping gear activated. Thanks and keep on updating
Old 09-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Round one done, cheers!
Old 09-08-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Glad u guys like my little diary. Here’s this morning’s dosage. Cheers
===========================================

Still neither of us had said a word, as she sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi and spread her legs as I got in. She must have expected me to just fuck her straight away, as this lack of attention was probably what she was used to. I took my time; I took an erect nipple into my mouth as I caressed her huge breasts. Lisa arched her back as I affectionately kissed, sucked and nibbled between each nipple.

Slowly kissing down her stomach, I reached her hairy bush surrounding her pussy. The lack of trimming around her thin slit suggested that she had very little interaction with men recently and even if she did, most men probably never went down on Lisa or showed her any great attention in the area, and I was determined to show her what she had been missing. (I do hear from Jackson that she would reject most men who tried to hit her up at the pub. It seems she don’t usually go for ONS).

Gently kissing around her lips I inserted my middle finger up her pussy.

"Mmm..." she let out a long moan as I began to tease her clitoris with my tongue as I further inserted my index finger. She felt a little tight with just two fingers (again another sign that her sexual activities are not very high), I couldn't wait to see how she felt around my rock hard cock.

"God that feels so good, Ace" she softly moaned as she stroked through my hair with her hands and wrapped me in her legs. I began to increase the pace of my licks and fingering as she rocked her pelvis back and forth. In no time at all Lisa arched her back and desperately pulled my head into her as a massive orgasm rock through her body.

"Mmm oh God!" Lisa moaned. She was just about ready for the good long-awaited fucking that her stunning body deserved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1