The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts..
Old 10-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

The little one is saluting the NDP moment on your behalf. Hope she sets off your fireworks 💦
Old 10-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
vacuumtuber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, will be waiting for next update
Old 10-08-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for delay. Was writing FR for my yesterday’s couple spa in Peeping thread. If u Bros want to read, please go ahead. I’ll continue here for today’s lunch instalment. Cheers.
=================================================

Mercifully she ignored the tent and propped up my leg to begin work on the front of my calves. She finished the calves and uncovered my thigh. Soon she was massaging the side and front of my thigh. Each pass of her hand was like fire I was throbbing now regularly. Even the bunched sheet could no longer hide the rock of my erection. I was beyond caring. Just as I felt I could not take it any more she stopped that leg and moved to the other. This one was even worse as I was already terribly aroused and could hardly imagine getting more so without exploding. Only the fear of embarrassment prevented me from cumming as she stroked my thigh. I almost begged her to touch me but I kept my mouth tightly clamped as finally she stopped.

Once in a while she will leave the room to get a heat pack or some other thing. When she left this time I assumed that to be the case or maybe she was simply allowing me to calm down. I tried to calm down as she quickly opened the door. But seconds later she was back. Unexpectedly she went back to work on my thighs. Her touch seemed softer and less firm. Instead of working my muscles it seemed like she was purposely trying to arouse me. It worked. My hands started to touch her butts and legs. Slowly, edging to her pussy area. Interestingly, she did not stop me. Horsay liao.....hands continue to edge upwards from her legs and go in between her legs. Feel her leg close and clamp on my hand when I reached her pussy, her body jerked a bit and can hear a soft moan. (Another positive reaction; can’t wait to explore further and see if I can reached into her pants to check on what type of panties she is wearing).

I was becoming so aroused now that I did not even notice when the towel was pushed aside and I was completely exposed. I did notice when her hands began to rub up my thighs and up the side of my balls. The light touches were incredible as they worked there way up to my throbbing shaft.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 10-08-2020 at 12:32 PM.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
picolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro TS, camping for more...
Old 10-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

More TS please
Old 10-08-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Bros and sis, dinner is served. Enjoy reading.
==================================

Suddenly it dawned on me what was happening and I opened my eyes and tried to sit up only find Tina standing there gently caressing my throbbing shaft. She smiled at me and motioned for me to relax and enjoy. (Walao, how to relax and enjoy. Only thought maybe kenna secret HJ. This one is like almost hitting Jackpot; more like kenna 777.). And trying very hard to relax and enjoy I did. She somehow knew how to keep me on the edge. She continued the erotic massage, careful to keep me from cumming but making me insane with her fingers caressing my balls one moment then the shaft then circling the tip. That was the one that almost made it end too fast but she squeezed the base and kept it from happening while she built me up to the very edge and brought me back down. Like a skillful musician (talk about Chinese playing flute (吹箫) ) using every note one the scale she kept me on the edge between cumming and arousal driving me closer to insanity all the while.

I managed to regain a little control as she cupped my balls in both hands. While it felt good I felt that I could keep myself from cumming. That is until she lowered her mouth on my shaft and flicked her tongue on the tip. She had to squeeze the base of my cock again to stop me from cumming. Soon she found herself having to maintain almost constant pressure to keep me from cumming. My arousal was so complete that I was constantly dripping pre-cum and throbbing.

Mercifully she decided to allow me to cum.

In a rapid motion she massaged the base of my balls, stroked my shaft and engulfed the head in her mouth. I tried to warn her that I was too close but she persisted. To my utter amazement she began to suck all the harder as I started to cum. She had only used her mouth once and seemed disgusted over the idea of allowing me to cum in her mouth. Having her do this for me made an already erotic moment all the more so. I exploded in her mouth while she drank down every drop. Licking and sucking until I could no longer stand it.

In the cool dark afterglow of ecstasy I saw Tina look up at me with a gleam in her eye and cum on her lips to say “did u enjoy the surprise I planned for u today? The past few times, seeing your hard shaft makes me wanted to do this to u. Today, finally muster the courage. Hope u like it.”

Knn, which men in his right mind will reply “I don’t like.”

��������
Old 10-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah swee! Ask for more got more!!
Old 10-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fuckUknowY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share TS, thanks a million
Old 10-08-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Well done TS.
It must have been one hell of a blast, erupting into her warm mouth. Will there be further push beyond that boundary? She may be wet liao
Old 10-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Well done TS.
It must have been one hell of a blast, erupting into her warm mouth. Will there be further push beyond that boundary? She may be wet liao
Unfortunately no. The shop is “clean”. Any further actions will cause her to lose her job if kenna caught. Till date, I’ve yet to eat her full course yet. Too many to eat.... but nowadays, whenever I visit her, always got secret HJ. no more BBBJ. Too risky. One of this day, might just jio her to Hotel
Old 11-08-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Morning Bros and sis. Morning breakfast is here. Happy reading.
==============================================

8 Feb 2019 (Friday)
1915h
My company (somewhere in CBD)

After a days work, I packed up my stuff and was about to leave office. It was Friday night, and I wasn’t expecting anyone else to be still in the office at this hour. As I walked past Project Team office, I saw that the lights were on. Someone is still working on Friday night. Out of curiosity, I step into the office to find out who is still working here.

Jane, the Deputy Director for Project Team had been working on the company for a number of years and was considered the second in charge by dint of her accumulated knowledge. She was 43 (As the boss, I had access to the personnel records) and was seemingly happily married to Peter and had two teenage children. Peter was in banking line. As a result, they are quite well off and lived in a Penthouse at East Coast and Jane was always well turned out, well connected socially and someone who commanded a presence by her social skills and appearance.

Physically she was of average height, had a pretty face and well shaped legs, large breasts (hidden beneath the daytime office dress) and a curvaceous body, some of that latter being due to her age and the bearing of two children. A bit "mumsey" is a possibly and slightly unkind summation. To me, however, she was attractive, fanciable, but off limits as an employee. Attractive nonetheless. The fact that I was, at 44, did not deter me from finding her attractive, as older women had always been my preference – something to do with sexual experience and maturity of thinking I suppose.

The office was the usual mix of women with the usual banter generated when a group of women work together. There was the sexual innuendo, more often than not silenced when any male was in the vicinity and there was the mutual support when any one of them had a problem. The problem they now had to confront was Jane’s husband's job. His increasing work load and promotions meant he now had to frequently go overseas for an assignment of 1 to 2 weeks leaving the running of the household to a woman who had a full-time job with the company and two children at school. That's where the camaraderie kicked in. The director for Project Team – Brenda – came to see me and highlighted the problem and, in the way I had developed the management team, also came with a solution. Jane’s hours would be made flexible (sometimes leaving early; sometimes working late; sometimes work from home) and any shortfall would be made up by increased hours from the remaining staff. I asked to see Jane and she confirmed the arrangements and also talked about her family life now that Peter had more responsibility. In fact, she highlighted that she was quite looking forward to a bit of freedom even if it meant more work in the home. I promised to review the whole situation in a few weeks time when he would have been away for a couple of weeks and when she could let me know if she needed more time off work or less.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 11-08-2020 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Sorry for the delay. Here’s a late lunch instalment. Enjoy.
====================================

The inevitable banter amongst the women in the store and particularly in the office now came to the forefront. What was she doing for sex without a husband? What was it like to sleep alone? When was he coming home and would they spend the whole weekend in bed? The usual stuff in fact and Jane, in her own way, joined in by saying the next man who asked her out for a drink would have his offer accepted. From my point of view there was no diminution in the performance of the office so I had no reason to intervene in any way.

11 Feb 2019 (Monday)
1030am
My office (somewhere in CBD)

As promised, I interviewed Jane on the next Monday to see if she needed more time off and indeed, to see if she had any problems that the company could assist with. The conversation also included her feelings about living as a sole parent and the difficulties thus generated from all sorts of viewpoints – disciplining the children, maintaining the house and gardens, the lack of adult conversation, the loneliness.... and she reiterated, jokingly, her stance that any man who asked her out would have his offer accepted with relish, just so she could break the mould that she had been forced into. That produced a lull in the conversation. She left the statement hanging in mid air. I wondered if she was asking my opinion. There was a pause. Then I said:

"Jane, You know I'm alone now as Vic has went back to S. Africa. If you feel you want to come out one evening and vent all your feelings and frustrations, that's OK by me. I have no-one to account to. It just wouldn't be a good idea if anyone here found out."

She smiled.

"Yes. I'd like that. You can hear all the problems of being a single parent. And I won't tell anyone."

"OK," I said, "shall I pick you up from your house on tomorrow? About 8 o'clock? Will you want to go somewhere to eat?"

"No. I'll probably eat with the children and wait for Peter's phone call. Then I can meet you. Eight will be fine."

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 11-08-2020 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-08-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Dinner instalment. If u have any comments, feel free to share. Cheers and happy reading.
===============================================

12 Feb 2019 (Tuesday)
7.50pm
Somewhere in East Coast

I didn't live in this part of the town, but I knew where Jane lived having dropped her off there a couple of times in the past. I parked outside her condo and waited and she duly emerged a short time after 8.

We opted for a pub at Tg Pagar where we assumed and hoped no-one from the company would be likely to go and settled in to an evening's light drinking with me particularly being careful as I was driving.

Nonetheless, it was a most pleasant time. She did not whinge or moan about her temporary problems but came across as a personable, competent, interesting and rather nice woman and engaged me in all sorts of hitherto unknown aspects of raising a family and living the family life. I dropped her back at about 10.45 and as she gathered her handbag from the floor of the car she turned to me, put her hand on my thigh and leant across to give me a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you," she said pulling back a moment, "I thoroughly enjoyed that. Getting out and meeting another man."

I turned towards her and she moved her head back towards me and gave me another peck, but this time our lips met and the intended peck became a little kiss as she squeezed my thigh.

"Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow," she said, smiling, as she turned to open the car door. I waited to see her walking past the security post, turn and wave, then disappear from view. I drove off, happy that she seemed happy.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 11-08-2020 at 07:49 PM.
Old 11-08-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Camping Here For More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1