The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
I miss the services and attitude of 七公主… after she rtc hard to find one who service similar or close to hers.

Same here. Kinda miss her.
Hope she would be back again.
Old 31-08-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Want to check w bros if semi nude getting the norm. Went for 5 diff ladies all only semi nude. Say either menses coming or not panties off. Quite a turn off
Old 31-08-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Want to check w bros if semi nude getting the norm. Went for 5 diff ladies all only semi nude. Say either menses coming or not panties off. Quite a turn off
Yes pretty much all semi nude as stated in the advertisement. But however If the Ml like you they will FN. strongly I feel is base on chemistry.
Old 31-08-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How many of them listed as FN?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-08-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
if you go those SN and get SN service, nothing to be said really...
unless you go FN but only get SN service
Old 31-08-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
most SN will probably remain status quo, but there will be chances for FN subject to their comfortability.
Old 31-08-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 15
Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!

Actually SN was the norm for ML since donkey years ago. Just that in recent years, FLs start to masquerade as MLs and services start to get “mixed”. Of coz there is also the famous JS clan that up the game for MLs.

So it’s best to do ur homework b4 visiting so as not to have over expectations and start slamming the MLs when they don’t offer certain services or not FN. coz some are really advertised as such and have their limits
Old 31-08-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosah View Post
Actually SN was the norm for ML since donkey years ago. Just that in recent years, FLs start to masquerade as MLs and services start to get “mixed”. Of coz there is also the famous JS clan that up the game for MLs.

So it’s best to do ur homework b4 visiting so as not to have over expectations and start slamming the MLs when they don’t offer certain services or not FN. coz some are really advertised as such and have their limits
More of them being converted to this. Fuck the bastards that are responsible for this. Latest one is FL Tang Tang at MW. Not sure what we can do as chiongsters to stop this
Old 31-08-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How many of them listed as FN?
some nv say la. last i visit is suki aka nico, den sha sha (gt say semi) and another one at near little india one delist. before that is hc jenny. either i tio the red flag or some nv say put not earing take off. not worth my buck
Old 31-08-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
some nv say la. last i visit is suki aka nico, den sha sha (gt say semi) and another one at near little india one delist. before that is hc jenny. either i tio the red flag or some nv say put not earing take off. not worth my buck
for me i just take every listing that
  • Mentions upper roaming only
  • Never state nude massage
as SN

if go got FN then i just treat as bonus liao
then again, im fine with SNs, so cant really say much
Old 31-08-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka111 View Post
for me i just take every listing that
  • Mentions upper roaming only
  • Never state nude massage
as SN

if go got FN then i just treat as bonus liao
then again, im fine with SNs, so cant really say much
bo bian need my bbbj fix
Old 01-09-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

What has FN got to do with bbbj?
FN does not automatically equate bbbj

Quote:
bo bian need my bbbj fix
Old 01-09-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro which tang tang are you referring to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
More of them being converted to this. Fuck the bastards that are responsible for this. Latest one is FL Tang Tang at MW. Not sure what we can do as chiongsters to stop this
Old 01-09-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/hai-tang-massage-hj-bj/

Wondering any bro tried her and can share any FR?
Went to try since I really need a massage.

Went to try a shop based one as I'm desparate for a good massage. Those at residential are kinda full (too last min)

Well can't really believe the website. :/

Was quoted 120 for semi nude and 150 for BJ

In and out in 45mins (I didn't shower after HJ

RTM: maybe not
Old 01-09-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, if you prefer FN maybe you can go for Zhuli, Xueer and Aini haha..

Most of the MLs will go SN..

Just like you go to MP must top up for everything hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1