The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nympho2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tapao BKK golf caddies

hi bros

been to bkk many times for biz and i found the caddies in the golf courses really chio and frenly. many a times i joked about "pai duay" them but have never done it with my local biz associates around.
anyone ever tapao the caddies before? any experience and rates to share?
will really appreciate some info, many thanks.
Old 28-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of
Re: Tapao BKK golf caddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by nympho2 View Post
hi bros

been to bkk many times for biz and i found the caddies in the golf courses really chio and frenly. many a times i joked about "pai duay" them but have never done it with my local biz associates around.
Ya heard from my golfing friends that indeed some are really chio.
But too bad, I dun play golf. Only pool...
Old 28-04-2007, 07:03 PM
SanukSeeker99

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Tapao BKK golf caddies

They say that the 19th hole is the best 'hole' to play
Old 29-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bros

Hi bro,

Glad to know that someone have common interest like me. hahaha..........
Personally never succeed doing it in BKK, but tried one in China (SYT caddy). Logically:
If you never asked, you never know. When you asked, you shall be given. (an answer Yes or No).
Bro, just ask and see how it goes. I like to do this whenever i travel to Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam & China for golf.

Cheers
Old 29-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

thanks bros,
shall ask on my next trip and return with a field report.
sick of ktv girls man...
Old 29-04-2007, 06:18 PM
barang2

If can, me also must try next time. Those in Chiangmai .. chio n fair ... slurp slurp
Old 30-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bros,
shall ask on my next trip and return with a field report.
sick of ktv girls man...
Hi bro,

Totally agreed. I just came back from Hanoi, manage to sian 1 beer promoter from a viet restaurant.

Read my Hanoi FR. Have photos to share somemore.

Cheers
Old 30-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my opinion is dat most caddies not so chio. pretty ones are far & few in between. but if dun ask u nvr know... but i guess the allure of being a "dtan chart" does it easier. machiam like how our SPG go for ang mohs.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:56 AM
barang2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69 View Post
my opinion is dat most caddies not so chio. pretty ones are far & few in between. but if dun ask u nvr know... but i guess the allure of being a "dtan chart" does it easier. machiam like how our SPG go for ang mohs.
Agree, chio not many, but thrill of it, can get high ..
Old 02-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Samster

But most important...................I'm very sure they are much cleaner. Hehehe

Cheers
Old 02-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
But most important...................I'm very sure they are much cleaner. Hehehe

Cheers
I won't bet on that bro... when come to this, nothing is for sure.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
lexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been there, done it...

Get ur local biz friends 2 talk 2 them, most of time its ok, after bringing them out, the rest is up 2 u...

Quote:
hi bros

Old 02-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

i actually got the mobile number of one that i liked. really cute, we started exchanging sms and she proclaimed that she likes me too blah blah. then, i asked if she can forgo her work and keep me company on my next trip (am prepared to pay her for it, but didnt offer yet). she replied that she can come and meet me everyday but she will bring her friend along. that got me perplexed...
quite tough if one doesnt speak their language, am trying hard to pick up as much as i can. one thing i always appreciated about thai girls, they are never greedy and squeal with delight when u buy them the cheapest gifts...
Old 02-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post

Cheers
Less usage probably yes....Clean ? I m NOt sure....Hehe...

I did manage to sianz one registration clerk in Mission Hill DG. Got her QQ number then started chating.

Dated her for dinner twice before got her to drink ....then..... Hehe... The pretext of the alcohol is the most useful tool.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 02-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Less usage probably yes....Clean ? I m NOt sure....Hehe...

I did manage to sianz one registration clerk in Mission Hill DG. Got her QQ number then started chating.

Dated her for dinner twice before got her to drink ....then..... Hehe... The pretext of the alcohol is the most useful tool.

Bro Sinoview,

You the man.................hahaha must learn from you lor.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1