The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Means ypu never order his girls before, so no background. You are cold market, dangerous could be anti vice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ele11 View Post
I join sbf since 2004, geylang closed, try to book VN premium in Dome3, but rejected bcos say i not verify by sbf blar blar blar,knn i dnt know must verify leh.

To us old ppl, not so gd in technology really jialat. Anyway sbf can help us old ppl?
Old 07-04-2020, 09:16 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Actually I beg to differ on your views. You may be right for the PRC WL in G-Land. Having switch from FL to G-land some years ago, I find G-land can provide the following values (as far as thais are concerned) :
- FL photos are at times photoshopped. In Geyland, I see the real person so I can decide on the spot if I want them
- FL may come once or a few times. But most of the Thai WLs in G-land stay for more than 12 months. So can build GFE
- so far those FLs I came across are less experienced compared to WL. So service wise I prefer WL
- finally, G-lamd is legal.. So domt have to worry about police when bonking.

Just my 2 cents view on why people still go Geylang.

I welcome an exchange of views.

1. I believe I made it clear in my admittedly long posts that I was referring to CAT150 which you agreed is the case so I'm not sure what you beg to differ exactly.

2. There is no change in Thai. Has and always has been f up. $40 or whatever. This isn't my scene.

3. You are ignorant of the law if you are scared of police. There is no crime fucking a FL, neither is there a crime of an FL fucking you. So there is nothing to be afraid of. The only person scared is the OKT for making a living off a prostitute's earnings. Hope this clarifies. In all my years, I've never had any problem and I wonder whether the police have actually gone into a 4 or 5 star hotel. 3 star and Hotel 81 don't talk. In any case, I did no crime, copy my IC loh. No big deal.

4. As for the photos, after a while you can tell what to pick. Also, Thai is not my market. Reputable ones are accurate but of course the usual discount applies. I disagree seeing live is any better. All are hiding tummies and saggy breasts. Unless you tell me they are naked. 2036 much better looking, generally.

And I really have to be fair to the FL OKT. It should be a while since you last tried FL because nowadays they will send over vids of the WL skimpily dressed so you can see everything clearly. It's things like this that show they really make an effort to upgrade and give customers what is needed. Of course, many Ah Peks here don't even know what is Telegram only know sammyboy. It's good they filter themselves out.

Meanwhile in GL150, the PRC wear what they like and most of the time the outfits are terrible. A lot like to come along with armpit hair too. No control over grooming. As long as it's a warm body, the OKT puts it out on display. But I guess the Ah Peks have strong taste. Every country in the world the women know how to shave their armpit hair but PRC don't know and the OKT don't teach. Yucks. A long time ago we used to get the higher class types willing to learn. Now is all village girls.

Don't talk about service. GL OKTs can't even get their WLs to shave their armpits, legs and trim their cheebye hair which we SG men can't stand. 1654a still got grooming but the rest is a disaster. 150 service is terrible compared to FL. The PRC attitude simply cannot make it and they have grown super nationalistic and arrogant. They think their PRC men can accept their body hair, we must also accept. Then they should go back PRC and serve their PRC men. OKT any control? Haha...they can't even get WLs to come.

6. Finally, the market decides. GL 150 is as good as dead save for the handful of houses, 1/2 of which has zero or only 1 or 2 WLs, not up to yours or my opinion. Nobody likes PRC all that much these days, if they ever did. Viet and Thai biz as usual.

I really like the word PRIVILEGED. Only privileged OKTs will sent out WLs with armpit and leg hair and charge $150; but can't even match the grooming of $40 Thais. GL150 OKTs have been in deep sleep for too long. I really laugh at those so concerned that these houses will disappear. What is the loss? If you go to a certain 166X, the WLs there are trained to use toothpaste to wash your genitals. Are you fucking kidding me? Don't know what is called Dettol or developed country still taking out TOOTHPASTE? GL Service...way behind the times and past its time.

So to answer the question in this thread, unless you love crap service, bak cai mothers with armpit hair and having your genitals washed with toothpaste, the samsters have all ran for their lives. We have moved on. GL OKTs are welcome to be stuck in time.

Last edited by 123hu; 07-04-2020 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ele11 View Post
I join sbf since 2004, geylang closed, try to book VN premium in Dome3, but rejected bcos say i not verify by sbf blar blar blar,knn i dnt know must verify leh.

To us old ppl, not so gd in technology really jialat. Anyway sbf can help us old ppl?
Ofcos must verify la.

They also must stay safe la.

They have a list of "qualified" customers shared between the "invisible" pimp and all the FLs.

If you not in the list then you must get registered first la.

Better to use wechat than HP or Whatsapp becos HP number can trace to you.
Wechat cannot trace to you.
But then if the gal is above 18 then there is no crime la.
Prostitution is not illegal in SG. Only pimping and soliciting is illegal.

When they come into the room, they will ask you to leave.
They only interested to deport the gal.
They are not interested to catch the man.
You have not committed any crime.
Unless you bonk under 18 gal.
Then you prepare for jail time la.
This is not China. In China they prosecute the man.

Commercial sex is legal in SG. FL not under 18, no crime.
If it is not paid sex, then she is 17 also can. Cannot under 16.
If you say she is your fark buddy then you must know her real name la.

In SG, if they come into your room, unless the gal is below 18 else they will ask you to fark off.
They will then look for condoms and then deport the gal.
Dun even bother to jail them.
Where got so much space to feed them in prisons.

You think SG garmen got so much money and space to fill up the prisons with PRC FLs ah?
Wasting taxpayers' money.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 08-04-2020 at 02:16 AM.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
I welcome an exchange of views.

1. I believe I made it clear in my admittedly long posts that I was referring to CAT150 which you agreed is the case so I'm not sure what you beg to differ exactly.

……………………….
So to answer the question in this thread, unless you love crap service, bak cai mothers with armpit hair and having your genitals washed with toothpaste, the samsters have all ran for their lives. We have moved on. GL OKTs are welcome to be stuck in time.
I think after this virus thing is over there will be many mergers and acquisitions and many OKTs can retire for good liao.

Probably left a few shops for cat150 and many customers who change playground during this period will not come back liao.

The ending of an era.

I can see that the end is near for GL cat150 liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:54 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I think after this virus thing is over there will be many mergers and acquisitions and many OKTs can retire for good liao.

Probably left a few shops for cat150 and many customers who change playground during this period will not come back liao.

The ending of an era.

I can see that the end is near for GL cat150 liao.
Who cares? They can merge, retire or whatever stunt they like, end result is the same: each batch is more crap than the previous one and the house became even older. Just imagine how desperate these OKTs will be for WLs in 6 months. Armpit and leg not hairy enough must find even more hairy ones. Ruyi 1658 this kind of standard will be regarded as an angpai and chiobu. Must call beforehand to book.

I pity those still hanging around for the last few batches.

Last edited by 123hu; 08-04-2020 at 08:06 AM.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Who cares? They can merge, retire or whatever stunt they like, end result is the same: each batch is more crap than the previous one and the house became even older. Just imagine how desperate these OKTs will be for WLs in 6 months. Armpit and leg not hairy enough must find even more hairy ones. Ruyi 1658 this kind of standard will be regarded as an angpai and chiobu. Must call beforehand to book.

I pity those still hanging around for the last few batches.
I cant agree more with what you said. Though we cannot compare to the hey days but still some of the wls i cant even bear to look at. The ang pais now are probably the worse of the lot during hey days.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:37 PM
SamSter

Just let these GL OKTs be lah. How to tell these OKTs not to find such hairy treasures when they don't even have WLs to begin with? HAHAHA.

Simi lj also 150. The condition and decor of so many houses is worse than 40 Thai, also daringly put 150. They open a tent along Desker Road also they charge 150. Really take customers as fools.

Seriously speaking, unless you've been living under a rock, 150 these days is as good as a scam. Procurement policy is as long as got a cheebye, tolong tolong please come to my shop. Then no matter how fat or ugly, also price at 150. Why? Coz PRC. Huh? They are just trying their luck see any takers. You're a sucker to indulge their nonsense and rationale. Privileged thinking.

The remaining customers are called Heartlanders, beat die also won't run. Probably nowhere to go except some funny Salut shop in Orchard Towers.

Everyone else who know how to use a handphone and have some budget migrate to FL already. GL once in a while can pop by for nostalgia's sake and see how bad it is. Otherwise don't waste your time financing a sinking ship and desperate OKTs who are just trying to get by.

Last edited by 123hu; 08-04-2020 at 09:58 PM.
Old 09-04-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

The remaining customers are called Heartlanders, beat die also won't run. Probably nowhere to go except some funny Salut shop in Orchard Towers.

Everyone else who know how to use a handphone and have some budget migrate to FL already. GL once in a while can pop by for nostalgia's sake and see how bad it is. Otherwise don't waste your time financing a sinking ship and desperate OKTs who are just trying to get by.
These heartlanders are the old uncles who will queve in the early morning outside some houses to get their fix of PRC or Thai pussies

One time, I bought my PRC client to take a look at one of the thai house at onr of the WH which open at 10 am, was shocked to see at least 6 oldies queving at one house due to open, my PRC client ask if this is what male sg oldies do in the morning everyday, me like

With good government support, oldies are the main clients of geylang now, there was even talk of concession price for them too in their circle, senior citizen rate as bus fare coming soon
Old 09-04-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here. Brought my thai friend to take a look in GL. He went into every prc house. Told me he felt that perhaps having dinner with me may be more satisfying.
Old 09-04-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
Jubilee7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where to go now adays?
Old 09-04-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
These heartlanders are the old uncles who will queve in the early morning outside some houses to get their fix of PRC or Thai pussies

One time, I bought my PRC client to take a look at one of the thai house at onr of the WH which open at 10 am, was shocked to see at least 6 oldies queving at one house due to open, my PRC client ask if this is what male sg oldies do in the morning everyday, me like

With good government support, oldies are the main clients of geylang now, there was even talk of concession price for them too in their circle, senior citizen rate as bus fare coming soon

during late night (before brothel close), when i was in one of the PRC Cat 150 house, always see those old uncles (60 to 70 ++) inside sitting..........
Old 09-04-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
during late night (before brothel close), when i was in one of the PRC Cat 150 house, always see those old uncles (60 to 70 ++) inside sitting..........
Heard from a WL,.her hse always got a old uncle doing 3-4hrs booking 2-3 time per week..
Old 09-04-2020, 10:01 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Same here. Brought my thai friend to take a look in GL. He went into every prc house. Told me he felt that perhaps having dinner with me may be more satisfying.
Hahaha what you say is so true. Actually GL150 is great for saving money. If you feeling horny, just pop into their shops. It's like taking a cold shower, all the feeling gone, no need spend money.

For visitors, my suggestion is go direct to 2033 and 2036. They are the only places that look presentable. Say what you like, the counter staff still put on long pants and shoes. The rest is embarrasing to bring overseas partner because they will think I brought them to a very cheap place. They don't know actually all same price. Most houses the decor is from the 70s or 80s, furniture has not been changed for decades and a lot of Ah Peks with slippers around, including the OKT and his helper. Some shops even more exciting must climb up stairs that look like got people piss there everyday. And then the quality...cannot lah.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

It doesn’t pay to be an old uncle .... how do we stop becoming an old uncle ?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-04-2020, 10:19 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
It doesn’t pay to be an old uncle .... how do we stop becoming an old uncle ?
Keep up with the times, spend some money, avoid hanging out and talking to the Ah Peks under your void deck and GL150. You instantly become younger by 10 years strolling into a nice hotel and fucking a hot xmm. Age is but a number.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1