The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
No worries dude. Can you tell us which houses and which girls rejected you? Was it the girl reject you or the OKT? What happened exactly, can describe?
I dunno the exact house numbers but they are located in lorongs 18 & 20 opposite the judo club. I usually house hop and if I see a chick that I like I will try to engage her services. Those that reject me normally have some communication between the gal and the pimp.... who will then inform me no no no.... so I suppose that means it was the gal that rejected me?

But it is not a big problem for me as I will just house hop again until another gal accepts me... which usually is a cat50 Thai gal.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkelf View Post
Bro, should I play as a veteran, even though I am actually a newbie? Not so confident I can play this game very well, but I will follow your wisdom and try to conquer DanDan! Will FR my experience soon! On the other hand, this might be the reason why I am so fancy about BeiBei (YiTiaoLong), she always tried her best to make one happy. I feel very comfortable and enjoyable to be with her.
Treat her like how'd you treat your girlfriend. That's the best tip I can give any bro here in trying to get good service from any girl.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSamster View Post
I think the CAT50 just aren't that choosy, and hence take less money. The streetwalkers have a lot of competition as well. On the other hand, a popular CAT150 can be picky and choosy, as she will literally have customers lined up waiting.

I come from the states too (New York). You might have noticed that people in the other countries are not as racially tolerant (trying not to judge) as Americans from big cities like Seattle/NYC.

My advice to you, try to learn some Chinese. While I'm Chinese by race, I don't speak Mandarin very well. However, whenever I try, the WL are much more receptive. Funny thing is the Chinese I get to learn from the WL are useless most every else (like BJ, AR, didi, shower)

One other thing, try going with someone.
Dude, I never thought I'd be asking an Ang mo this. But how do you say AR in mandarin? I'm Chinese but I have no idea lol
Old 11-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
darkelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
Dude, I never thought I'd be asking an Ang mo this. But how do you say AR in mandarin? I'm Chinese but I have no idea lol
It is prounced as DuLong in Chinese.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkelf View Post
It is prounced as DuLong in Chinese.
Can we get the pinyin please? Haha...
Old 11-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Is it pronounced as Du4 long2 ?
Old 11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
darkelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
Is it pronounced as Du4 long2 ?
It is 独龙 or 毒龙 in DongGuan SangNa ISO terminology.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink 99(24M13) rod liao

99 threw in her yellow card liao bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
My weekend top 5 picks -

1) La La 1606
2) XLJ 1803
3) Xiao San 1803
4) SiLing 2831A
5) #99 24M13
Old 11-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 99(24M13) rod liao

Quote:
Oh goodness me! I guess business must be bad! Haiz! 99 is a pretty and tall babe. Now the ang pai left are O2 and 66.

Thats why we all must post FR on the WL to help publicize them and dun keep all to yourself. If not, they may have to balek kampong already. Poor thing.
I been posting all this while on the good, the bad and the ugly. Talking about 02 (ling er), time for an RTF on this sweet service oriented cutie. One of my faves
Old 11-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure why she threw in her card bro...maybe other factors??...btw hv u seen n r tried 77?...if so how does she compare to 02 n 66?...

Oh yes also agree wif yr last para...if any one thinks an mm is gd...perhaps better to share sooner rather than later...becuz competition now is pretty hot...

Quote:
Oh goodness me! I guess business must be bad! Haiz! 99 is a pretty and tall babe. Now the ang pai left are O2 and 66.

Thats why we all must post FR on the WL to help publicize them and dun keep all to yourself. If not, they may have to balek kampong already. Poor thing.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Not sure why she threw in her card bro...maybe other factors??...btw hv u seen n r tried 77?...if so how does she compare to 02 n 66?...

Oh yes also agree wif yr last para...if any one thinks an mm is gd...perhaps better to share sooner rather than later...becuz competition now is pretty hot...
That's the purpose also of my top 25 rankings that cover many different houses in different lorongs. There are a lot of gems in different houses to be discovered so good to spread the love so everyone can bonk long and prosper. So sometimes good to swing in to a house you never been to before, lower expectations and get surprised by what you'll find.

But of course some really sucky girls and houses do deserve to go outta business.

I have a question, anyway to find out if the timing that girls throw in their cards coincides with their monthly check-ups?

Sometimes, I noticed like some girls all throw in their cards suddenly at the same time.

Not sure if it's coincidence or something else....???
Old 14-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

Noticed you keep expanding your list by adding those from mine.

Since so free, why not rank your list from first to last?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
La Mien 2038
Miki 1606
Fei Fei 1639
Sasa 1654A
Ying Tao 1856
XiaoLanJiao 1803
Lady 1803
Baby 16W06
Xiao Yu 2041
Bei Bei 2041
Duo Duo 2041
Caishan 1637 (suspended house)
Dan Dan 2045A
JJ 1817
Sasa 1651
66 24M13
Xiao Qian 2831A
Yu Er 1639
Xiao Han 1856
Han Xue 1606
La La 1606
Hu Die 16W06
Nana 1803
Candy 1803
Gege 1654A
Shunzhi 1654A
Jiao Jiao 1649
Bei Bei 16W12
Ling Ling 1612
Ke Ke 2045A
Xiao Ya 0819
Bao Bao 3033
Keke 1667
Bonnie 1856
Mei Na 2033
O2 24M13
Xinyu 2038
Xiao Bai 1606A
Xiao Feng 1654A
Yuki 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Apple 1606
Old 14-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Stick to the topic. It's suppose to be Top 5 and not all WLs in GL.

My top 5 for the week.

1. Lulu 1654A
2. Apple 1606
3. Candy 1803
4. Nana 1803
5. Xiaobai 1606A
Old 14-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Stick to the topic. It's suppose to be Top 5 and not all WLs in GL.

My top 5 for the week.

1. Lulu 1654A
2. Apple 1606
3. Candy 1803
4. Nana 1803
5. Xiaobai 1606A
Cool. 4 out of your top 5 are from my top 25 list.
Old 15-11-2012, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Cool. 4 out of your top 5 are from my top 25 list.
you and your brother Green Lantern has such exhaustive list. How not to get on your list.

But i am quite sure our taste is different
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1