The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
I made a few wasted trips down to look for xiaoqian, she's always busy and her shop was closed. Finally got to rtf her, I was lucky to catch her free and just started her day. Her attitude and service was much better than my previous few visits, had a good time with her. Took her contact this time round for future bookings.
better call xq first to book appointment then go down, especially if u go evening after work.
Old 23-03-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
better call xq first to book appointment then go down, especially if u go evening after work.
I didn't have Xiaoqian's contact previously, only got from her days back.

She was free on my first few visits so never thought of getting her contact. But the last few trips down, her shop was always closed so I took it this time round.
Old 23-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Haiz too bad xq don't do bbbj
Old 23-03-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Haiz too bad xq don't do bbbj
need to rtf more, took me quite some time to get it.
Old 23-03-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
There are 2 PRC MILFs in this shop. Slim with A cup and nice ass is Lisa. I'm referring to the other lady, slim with D cup called Eileen or Elaine. Can't recall her name correctly.
the big tits milf is taking a break from work because covid19.
Old 24-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

it was very quiet yesterday afternoon, likely due to the rain. lvl 3 xiaoqian, her neighbour & the scuba row mps all open with no business and calling out to passerbys. lvl 5 also the same, all open but not busy.

rtf prc lisa on lvl 5. she said business was unusually slow for a monday. she's a ok bonk for a quickie but her service was better when she's previously at clark quay area.
Old 24-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She was free on my first few visits so never thought of getting her contact. But the last few trips down, her shop was always closed so I took it this time round.
always under the impression xiaoqian will give her contact to all of her first time customers. i remember after my first time with her, after bonk when about to leave, she auto took her phone and say to exchange wechat. was told to contact her before coming so she can make time and prevent me waiting too long. you can try walk in only if you have time to burn.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
it was very quiet yesterday afternoon, likely due to the rain. lvl 3 xiaoqian, her neighbour & the scuba row mps all open with no business and calling out to passerbys. lvl 5 also the same, all open but not busy.

rtf prc lisa on lvl 5. she said business was unusually slow for a monday. she's a ok bonk for a quickie but her service was better when she's previously at clark quay area.
what is the damage? how is her service?
Old 25-03-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Svc good boh
I find her service good.

She's not a time watcher. Her boobs are real, not enhanced. Agreed to bbbj on my repeat visit. Allows me to roam all over her while she is servicing.
Old 25-03-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
always under the impression xiaoqian will give her contact to all of her first time customers. i remember after my first time with her, after bonk when about to leave, she auto took her phone and say to exchange wechat. was told to contact her before coming so she can make time and prevent me waiting too long. you can try walk in only if you have time to burn.
Remembered a few times, Xiaoqian asked me to shorten my session to 30 mins so she can squeeze in another regular who wanted to come or a walk-in.

She gives her wechat to even those she never do before. There was once after I went in and in the cubicle, another guy came in to enquire and wanted to try her. She told him to wait as she's busy. Later she told me he is a first time customer and she took his wechat so able to contact him after I'm done.
Old 25-03-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
what is the damage? how is her service?
lvl 5 prc lisa

good points:
- big room
- great ass for doggy
- very good riding skills

not so good points:
- small tits
- lipstick mark stain
- blow with cap
- bushy down below
Old 26-03-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share.

Went recce after work. Walked past 3rd floor toilet side, Xiaoqian's door was closed. The old tall MILF in the unit beside hers, the unit nearest to the toilet called out so had a chat. I was shocked when she introduced herself as Xiaoqian, which I know she's clearly not cos I tried the "real" Xiaoqian before. So bros who is new to Xiaoqian, do take note and don't get con by this old tall MILF.
Old 26-03-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Just to share.

Went recce after work. Walked past 3rd floor toilet side, Xiaoqian's door was closed. The old tall MILF in the unit beside hers, the unit nearest to the toilet called out so had a chat. I was shocked when she introduced herself as Xiaoqian, which I know she's clearly not cos I tried the "real" Xiaoqian before. So bros who is new to Xiaoqian, do take note and don't get con by this old tall MILF.
LOL recce for 小倩 but found 千年老妖

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 26-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

mich is taking another break from work due to the worsening virus situation.
Old 27-03-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
mich is taking another break from work due to the worsening virus situation.
bros who are her regulars and close to her, can try jio her go hotel. she give me the impression she could be open to it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread