The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2012, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
freedogsforall is one of the Best!freedogsforall is one of the Best!freedogsforall is one of the Best!
Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
For the amount of $$$ that you have to spend on a coyote to bed them... if spend the same amount on a cat50 WL...... the cat50 WL will rak khun mak mak.
You've got to be kidding. The only money my buddies and i spent are the bottles we open, the cab fare, the supper money plus the hotel rooms. We don't even buy flowers or lady drinks lol. It is however a 50/50 chance and sometimes you don't get to bed them right at that night which again goes back to my point of having to spend time/energy to sweet talk them...
Old 08-08-2012, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G22 (Por)

Had an afternoon session, been reading about this house for the past few days and decided to break my first geylang den visit. Reached looking lost and was reccomended a couple of girls among 8.. G22 caught my eye for her big boobs and youthful and beautiful look.

Went into the room after payment is done and had a small chit chat with Por. Came from chiangmai, just a year older than myself. So maybe that's why we clicked.. Start off the bath with a cap of listerine, I love frenching so that a good sign. She cleaned me up real good, so it's a pretty good bath.

Went out of the shower and off we go with the catbath while standing. She was busy licking my nipples so I planted my lips onto her neck. Shortly after we started frenching and slowly we made our way onto the bed with tongue still lashing against each other. I started sucking her nipples while she groping my joystick and continue to lick my nipples. Finish off the catbath after 7minutes of frenching and teasing. In between she actually asked me to faster capped but I just ignored her and continue frenching.

Already freaking turned on and hard, she capped me. Slowly guides my joystick into her warm and tight garfield and humping me with slow strides. All these while we're still frenching like lovers. Her boobs was just amazing. Love it. Came within few minutes as my mind was already going wild. Gave her a good hug with my joystick still inside her. She really was good. Maybe not the best but definitely worth the $$$ I paid for.

Overall, I totally enjoyed myself and will be giving her another visit pretty soon. On my maiden visit into geylang, Por has shown me not to look elsewhere. Found myself a new home..

Between me and you guys, I couldn't keep my eyes off her boobs and her beautiful face to a point where she was blushing when I was sitting and staring into her eyes. She have that kind of look where you'ld keep planting your eyes onto. Thanks Por. And thank to all who read and enjoyed this FR.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by madness5
After reading on the good and bad fr on g2, decide to give it a try as passing by. Since there is already a few fr on g2. I feel don't need to write about the body size, shape, or look( really like a Chinese).

Bath: normal
Cat bath :7/10 ok lah, I don't really care. But good enough to make my 2 ic hard.
Bj: 8/10short but good. Can feel the suck really well. And can feel it moving around my 2ic.
Fj: 9/10. Really tight. Love it when she slowly put in. And adjust nicely before start cowboy. The cowboy she bend down to hug me while moving. Feel really good. Change to top of her, she help put it in, adjust herself and start. The moan start. Don't care real or not as feel good sound good. Finish off. Ask time left, she just never say anything and hug and lay on my chest. Good gf feel. After 5 min i just auto go take shower. Good cleaning in showing.
Chat a little as no bell. She say she already know about the bad fr about her. So just ask her why this happen. Cannot post what she say as don't want to kena zip. But I can help her say we are all human, also have feeling, treat other better is treating yourself better.
Over all good session, now hard to choose if go again as I have meet 2 nice girl. Maybe will see see 11 next time.
Side track a little, when I leaving I saw quite beautiful girl without makeout. In a big t shit. Any bro know who is she? Small size.
Hope u all like my post. Thanks
I do get a good session with G2 as well. Name is something like "dua leph". Mischievous and chatty. Overall session was nice. Walked into the house with no one in mind (already tried Kwan. Once is enough, just wanna fuck a pretty girl), the moment I was in, G2 was like eyes fixed on me and motioning with her index finger for me to go towards her.

Since no target, just take her lor. And ad I'm about the last customer of the day, I didn't expect an energetic performance from her but I was wrong. Once in the room, she was like on hyper mode and started dancing before proceeding to take off her clothes. Now, she is not plump but does have some baby fat. Not my concern anyway.

Shower was standard. Not much action. On the bed, action picked. Her bbbj, while not comparable to 8/45/45, is good though. Can feel suction and she uses her hands well too. Even took the time to cheekily tell me please don't cum in her mouth. Appreciate the warning, G2.

Fucking was standard alternating between cowgirl, missionary and rear entry. Lots of moans and hugging. Ended in missionary. Had a little chat with her after that. I took her about 3 weeks ago when these negative review hadn't appeared. So things might have changed. As mentioned, I'm about the last customer of the night, we had a nice slow shower with me helping her with shampooing lah, applying shower gel lah, slowly rinsing off the soap lah... AND I WAS LEFT TO DO MINE MYSELF AS SHE CHEEKILY SHAKE HER BUM AND WENT OUT. ME CAN JUST OPEN EYES OPEN MOUTH LOOK AT HER.

No worries though. Already had quite a "fuck girlfriend experience" with her, so quickly wash off myself and joined her outside. Even had the time to help her with blow dry her hair ...

Won't bother to give rating here. How to give rating to your gf? You don't, right? :-) If not for the fact that I'm hooked to 8/45/45 service level, that won't be the only time I visited her.

Like to reiterate the point that one bro made above. Treat them like fellow human being, your mileage lengthen. Treat them like whore and that's exactly what you get. :-)

Also, not forgetting this required sign off.. If you feel my fr help, UP MY POINTS PLEASE. :d

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 08-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
G22 (Por)

Had an afternoon session, been reading about this house for the past few days and decided to break my first geylang den visit. Reached looking lost and was reccomended a couple of girls among 8.. G22 caught my eye for her big boobs and youthful and beautiful look.

Went into the room after payment is done and had a small chit chat with Por. Came from chiangmai, just a year older than myself. So maybe that's why we clicked.. Start off the bath with a cap of listerine, I love frenching so that a good sign. She cleaned me up real good, so it's a pretty good bath.

Went out of the shower and off we go with the catbath while standing. She was busy licking my nipples so I planted my lips onto her neck. Shortly after we started frenching and slowly we made our way onto the bed with tongue still lashing against each other. I started sucking her nipples while she groping my joystick and continue to lick my nipples. Finish off the catbath after 7minutes of frenching and teasing. In between she actually asked me to faster capped but I just ignored her and continue frenching.

Already freaking turned on and hard, she capped me. Slowly guides my joystick into her warm and tight garfield and humping me with slow strides. All these while we're still frenching like lovers. Her boobs was just amazing. Love it. Came within few minutes as my mind was already going wild. Gave her a good hug with my joystick still inside her. She really was good. Maybe not the best but definitely worth the $$$ I paid for.

Overall, I totally enjoyed myself and will be giving her another visit pretty soon. On my maiden visit into geylang, Por has shown me not to look elsewhere. Found myself a new home..

Between me and you guys, I couldn't keep my eyes off her boobs and her beautiful face to a point where she was blushing when I was sitting and staring into her eyes. She have that kind of look where you'ld keep planting your eyes onto. Thanks Por. And thank to all who read and enjoyed this FR.
Alamak bro....u kena kao kao KC oredi....lol
Old 08-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass
G22 (Por)

Also did Por recently. But my session with her is normal only. Nothing to rave about. So from this house I've done Kuan, Dua Leph and Por. Er.. That's it. Nothing to add.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 08-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
New L6h66G3 - Wear Bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
Sry for e BRA, I dun want to complaint...
New L6H66G3 wear bra throughout session - must be very shy/near virgin!! Sounds like a joke - never experienced before (for me) !! Good for those who like near virgin/train new. Should feedback to OKT . Thanks for sharing. Will Upz U when regain power. Cheers.
Popped by L6H66. L6H66G3 very popular now - some booked 4 sessions. OKTs had a good laugh when told G3 wore bra throughout session - they were not aware. Claimed customers happy with her - probably shy when she first came. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

juz went to l6h66 and find g2.. she is quite bubbly IMHO... and its my fault that i cant cum.. think bcuz i lack of exercise.. i mean real workout.. IE, going gym all that...

FR on her..

looks, 7/10 ( love her black big eyes. think shld be contact lenses)

body, 7/10

BJ, 9/10 and after BJ she change condom for FJ.. dunno why too...

FJ, quite tight.. and can feel she gek her cb muscles too...

so yea, she did her part.. so i need to exercise more to have more stamina...

left a sad man from that house...

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 09-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Alamak bro....u kena kao kao KC oredi....lol
Still got many meat to try before really kena poison.

Anyways, what happens there, stays there so I'm still good. She treats me well, I should do the same
Old 09-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Happy 47th National Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedogsforall View Post
.. kidding.....
Opinions may/will often differs depending on backgrounds /upbringings /experiences etc. "Every experience is unique (different). Always the chemistry between two people" - see my signature. Everyone is right - just a matter of perception - no need to agree.

Wishing all a Happy 47th National Day. Will Upz U to give U your power of 6, today. Cheers.

Happy 47th Birthday Singapore

Old 09-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

freedogsforall is one of the Best!freedogsforall is one of the Best!freedogsforall is one of the Best!
Re: Happy 47th National Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Opinions may/will often differs depending on backgrounds /upbringings /experiences etc. "Every experience is unique (different). Always the chemistry between two people" - see my signature. Everyone is right - just a matter of perception - no need to agree.

Wishing all a Happy 47th National Day. Will Upz U to give U your power of 6, today. Cheers.

Happy 47th Birthday Singapore

Am not sure why you feel a need to use the excessive bold wordings as if to emphasis certain points you feel people are either ignorant of or unable to comprehend had you made a normal post that would actually be easier to read. Also, if you bothered to look a few pages back, I've always mentioned IMO (in my opinion) everytime i made an assertion.

In all fairness tho, what you said is absolutely true and I definitely agree wholly albeit alittle redundant :P
Old 09-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
juz went to l6h66 and find g2.. she is quite bubbly IMHO... and its my fault that i cant cum.. think bcuz i lack of exercise.. i mean real workout.. IE, going gym all that...

FR on her..

looks, 7/10 ( love her black big eyes. think shld be contact lenses)

body, 7/10

BJ, 9/10 and after BJ she change condom for FJ.. dunno why too...

FJ, quite tight.. and can feel she gek her cb muscles too...

so yea, she did her part.. so i need to exercise more to have more stamina...

left a sad man from that house...
Bro fabiann,

Exercise does help to last longer and prevent ED, anyway very honest of you to share on yourself and FR on this WL. Cheers
Old 10-08-2012, 04:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedogsforall View Post
You've got to be kidding. The only money my buddies and i spent are the bottles we open, the cab fare, the supper money plus the hotel rooms. We don't even buy flowers or lady drinks lol. It is however a 50/50 chance and sometimes you don't get to bed them right at that night which again goes back to my point of having to spend time/energy to sweet talk them...
Open bottle + cabfare + supper + hotel = not money ? I spent this same amount to book the WL she will rak pom mak mak ler
Old 10-08-2012, 05:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Open bottle + cabfare + supper + hotel = not money ? I spent this same amount to book the WL she will rak pom mak mak ler
well said..... when all is total up it can become quite a substantial amount.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
This money imo, isn't quantified as "sex-expenditure". The only real spending is hotel money but that is still pretty worth it. Besides, pretty sure there are people who can bring chicks home conveniently so I still believe this beats commercial sex, financially, but with a hell lot of other downsides as I've mentioned.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

L6H66G22

Name: Por
Look: 9/10 She have those old school chinese concubine look
Body: 8/10 Curves at the right places
Boobs: 7/10 B Cup
Bath: 7/10 keep teasing me in the shower
BBBJ: 9/10 She's shy when you look at her doing it
Catbath: 10/10 Since i ask her not to do it, so its fair i gave full score
FJ: 9/10 Tried three positions, finish with doggy, she's tight and moan is real..
GFE: 10/10 Had shower with her after deed is done and she dry me off...
RTF: Yes i dun really find any other GEM here....so if theres a need to return i'll go for her..

Good experience with her, she did ask me why i chose her but i just say based on my instict....treat her good guys and she will do her part....
loves the view from the thin bedside mirrors while doggy....her bum was great...can't get enuff of grabbing...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1