The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tree3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Yes, one of the Queens of Geylang (Like Jac of Petain) - very good services and great GFEs. Great loss - will be remembered by many. Do visit her to say goodbye. All the best to her for a better life in LOS.
Ok. Will try to make time to bonk her b4 she leaves. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 17-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Hmmmm...

Serious? All men are fools???
$50 is hard-earned money. If we spend it just for 20 minutes of pumping, then we are fools.

If we spend that 20 minutes getting KC with a girl that let people pump for $50, then we are also fools.

All men are fools, just depend on what category of fool we are

End of the day, the objective is to be a HAPPY fool!

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 18-04-2009, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass View Post
$50 is hard-earned money. If we spend it just for 20 minutes of pumping, then we are fools.

If we spend that 20 minutes getting KC with a girl that let people pump for $50, then we are also fools.

All men are fools, just depend on what category of fool we are

End of the day, the objective is to be a HAPPY fool!
Wahahahahaha Well said bro !!

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 18-04-2009, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass View Post
$50 is hard-earned money,
I miss those times when it cost just $40 to be a fool... Hahaha...

The $10 increase really makes me think hard everything I wanna go down to GL...

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 18-04-2009, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
flux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya loh... Should have bonk more last time round b4 the inflation kicks in.
Old 18-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flux View Post
Well said. It is important for us cheongsters to understand that all these are just part of a game to sex-tisfy our physical needs. Failure to understand this will result in extreme pain both to your heart and your wallet.

Well Said, Well Said...
Old 18-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

tree3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Well Said, Well Said...
Hopefully the legal thai don't increase the price further to $60 in the next few years.
Old 19-04-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3 View Post
Hopefully the legal thai don't increase the price further to $60 in the next few years.
Hopefully the legal thai will decrease the price back to $40 during the recession time as now everything is being cut, I think even the minister's salary / bonus also kana cut lao

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 19-04-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:

The $10 increase really makes me think hard everything I wanna go down to GL...
$10 increase = 20% increase

But inflation only 5-6% wat.

Where's the equation?
Old 19-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

larsalexaderson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went down to look for the legend G17 when i step into the house she was sitting there waving at me she look pretty so pay money went inside the house but to my horror she not pretty when i look at outside think outside they use colour lights tat y yes her service but here and other shocking part she offer me raw i stun for a while i refuse i say to with lubber cause i dun 1 2 die early she told me no worry she got go checkup i still refuse cause if she can offer me raw y not she can give other customers raw i told her all use lubber after everything finish she chat with me for a while than time wat than leave i wonder izzit the buiness so bad tat the girls offer raw to customers heard from my few friends tat last time they chiong H66 if the girl like u they will offer raw to u one thing abt G17 her makeup too much and thick ready dun like girl put so much worse offer me raw i dun think i going back to tis house liao
Old 19-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Hopefully the legal thai will decrease the price back to $40 during the recession time as now everything is being cut, I think even the minister's salary / bonus also kana cut lao
Somehow I feel they will not bring down their prices unless we consumers vote with our dollars & divert our spending away from them... WLs are sort of price-resistant as well as price-inelastic so even it remains at the present level, their business won't be affected much.

Since it is unlikely the price will come down, may I suggest that we patronize only those Houses with pleasant service from the OKTs & the girls, though good service would be a nice addtion to make visiting them an enjoyable experience.

Minister cut salary???!!! I don't think they will ever do it no matter how bad the economy gets. The most I think they would do is to freeze their pay, which is already very high, so a wage freeze will not impact them as much as the man in the street.

Even my bosses never cut their own pay but they use the recession as a pathetic excuse for a cost-cutting exercise which made a lot of people unhappy...

Ja neh!!!

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 21-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 23
DotCom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here we go again .... Fern is leaving ... let her go peacefully...
whether she offer u raw or not, take it or leave it on your own discretion...
warning e bro in here or e society at large ... amount to nuthing but havin yr pts zapped.

I believe cheonging bros will draw a line when he is offer rubberless by a WL whether he
will take up e RAW offer or HIT e RUBBER to play safe .... this is like gambling ...

Play it responsibly ...

DC
Old 21-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

dunno why after so long ppl still dun think with their big head. After so long this kind of thing still going on zzz so sad that things have turned out this way
Old 21-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Ya loh now everything goes up include my sperm banks going to overflood liao...onli thing is my pay never goes up...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 24-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 20
Crucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to behold

Ask Fern to bring in one of her "sister" for a really mind-blowing experience,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1