The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 08-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TriBillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
bro, this is a clean joint lei....no fun at all
After a while may become unclean
Old 08-02-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiskhoo View Post
went one recently, given bj with CIM...
Bro, can share contact & location?
Old 10-02-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heysezaye View Post
it's the same crew from 116, just a location swap

no lookers except maybe f**g2 and the young parttimer
Nothing much, went to recce yesterday as Everyday is closed on Sundays.

Not so Everyday afterall 😬😬😬

No lookers, did not try.
Old 11-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Had this lady's contact for very long, finally found time to visit her yesterday evening. Turns out its the shop wechat but i managed to add her personal one.
Moving on,

Location : Near Braddell, pretty sure this shop is mentioned before in this thread.

Girl came in, looks exactly like the picture on wechat. Took normal one hr massage for 50, nothing much to shout about. She has good strength, and knows where to press to ease the muscles. Turn around, continued to massage the front as per usual, with about 20 minutes she asked if i wanted to "Bao Yang" . First off my impression this was gonna be another of those shops, but i took it anyway, she said it would be 38 if it was included in the one hour, but she said she'd do it for another half hour for an extra 50. Just went ahead anyway since i had time.

I would say what happened after is more teasing than anything, plenty of caressing and what not without actually touching the dragon. I don't know what it is but it was pretty good and it kept me rock hard throughout the session. What is disappointing to know is that the shop doesn't allow ejaculation ( i have a contact in the central area that can do that, pm me if you are interested ) .

It was decent, but im looking forward to trying another girl that i saw upon leaving, she looked kinda cute and seemed to give off a naughty vibe. But we'll see what happens next time
Old 11-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heysezaye View Post
it's the same crew from 116, just a location swap

no lookers except maybe f**g2 and the young parttimer
like that is not clean lah
Old 11-02-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Had this lady's contact for very long, finally found time to visit her yesterday evening. Turns out its the shop wechat but i managed to add her personal one.
Moving on,

Location : Near Braddell, pretty sure this shop is mentioned before in this thread.

Girl came in, looks exactly like the picture on wechat. Took normal one hr massage for 50, nothing much to shout about. She has good strength, and knows where to press to ease the muscles. Turn around, continued to massage the front as per usual, with about 20 minutes she asked if i wanted to "Bao Yang" . First off my impression this was gonna be another of those shops, but i took it anyway, she said it would be 38 if it was included in the one hour, but she said she'd do it for another half hour for an extra 50. Just went ahead anyway since i had time.

I would say what happened after is more teasing than anything, plenty of caressing and what not without actually touching the dragon. I don't know what it is but it was pretty good and it kept me rock hard throughout the session. What is disappointing to know is that the shop doesn't allow ejaculation ( i have a contact in the central area that can do that, pm me if you are interested ) .

It was decent, but im looking forward to trying another girl that i saw upon leaving, she looked kinda cute and seemed to give off a naughty vibe. But we'll see what happens next time
can you turn on Roaming during the baoyang or not ?
Old 11-02-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
can you turn on Roaming during the baoyang or not ?
no idea leh, first time there so i didn't want to try anything yet, go there test test water but seem kinda clean
Old 11-02-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
no idea leh, first time there so i didn't want to try anything yet, go there test test water but seem kinda clean
Sounds fun. Actually the moment they start touching naughty zones in baoyang or whatever, it's fair game you can also try roaming the backside, and see got rejection or green light and proceed from there.

But in your review said 50+50 no release permitted?

Saw a petite dark hair ponytail ML sitting on the massage chair last time when passing by. But near closing time so didn't try. Are the MLs there all syt?
Old 12-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Just went to this shop and managed to see 3 of the gals

I will say not bad but too bad the shop was doing electrical repairs so didnt try

If its really clean than sad
Old 18-02-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!

try recee at blk 1x7.. dont see any ml
Old 18-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there, can anyone kind enough to share some lobang for Toa Payoh?
I need a massage badly..it will be good if they offer special..
Old 19-03-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

After work recently, made another visit to the shop near the mrt. Chose the same viet ML as previously, as her massage is to my liking. Hard pressing to loosen tight muscles, alternate with long smooth strokes down the back, very ASMR kind of feeling that can give me goosebumps.

Took 90 minutes straight this time, as previously got "con" an extra $5 after the ML successfully persuaded me to add-time, which costs slightly more. But for what is purely clean massage, can roam her thighs while she roams mine during frontal quality time. She is a tall girl with long, slim legs ... tho looks is just average.

The petite prc I saw through the window some time ago turned out to be the shop manager. Too bad she doesn't do massage, so I was told, else don't mind trying her next.
Old 19-03-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

There's also another spa at Lrg 4 that sparks curiosity. Once saw a muscular looking lad , those lifter types that you see in the gym, come out of the shop ... later when I walked past, saw the ML there ... wah lao .. some GILF.

The massage must be those really effective kind??
Old 20-03-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
After work recently, made another visit to the shop near the mrt. Chose the same viet ML as previously, as her massage is to my liking. Hard pressing to loosen tight muscles, alternate with long smooth strokes down the back, very ASMR kind of feeling that can give me goosebumps.

Took 90 minutes straight this time, as previously got "con" an extra $5 after the ML successfully persuaded me to add-time, which costs slightly more. But for what is purely clean massage, can roam her thighs while she roams mine during frontal quality time. She is a tall girl with long, slim legs ... tho looks is just average.

The petite prc I saw through the window some time ago turned out to be the shop manager. Too bad she doesn't do massage, so I was told, else don't mind trying her next.
bro, 90min got any happening or not ? can't be just pure massage right ?

the "manager". I think i saw her before , upclose....far look nice but close up....like quite old sia...
Old 20-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
bro, 90min got any happening or not ? can't be just pure massage right ?

the "manager". I think i saw her before , upclose....far look nice but close up....like quite old sia...
Is the manager the very small size one? If so, I managed to get her too massage me before though she keep insisting she's just a worker, but I got the vibe that maybe she is a boss there as she seemed very strict and serious to ensure things are running smoothly. Yup looks like she is not that young but didn't manage to get her age. But overall still can wack if she allow me too, she's not those die hard pretty type but enough for me to want to eat her.

Her massage skills to be honest not bad, but the "bao yang" needs to be improved. No touching of rod as well, tried to get her to do more but she kept refusing. Touch her ass also she will siam. In the end gave up and went to look for other places to release and didn't return since.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1