The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
In Hangzhou, there are a lot of other joints. Here is a shot list of those I frequent.
???????????????????????????????????????and finally my favourite pickup joint ????
Why so many "???????". What's that ???
Old 14-05-2004, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Why so many "???????". What's that ???
wonder why the Chinese do not show?
Old 16-05-2004, 07:49 AM
chatthat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i tried one gal in shanghai abt 2 yrs ago. whom cost me abt s$500 for 2days, she accompany me go outing(but hint me to buy her things)
i think its a nice try on shanghai gals, but they dont bj u, they only let u fuck or lick , she dont bj.. maybe she is not those whom f with anyone , cos it took me quite some time b4 she agree to go to my hotel.
Old 19-05-2004, 04:16 PM
tennis

Talking Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils
Brother TENNIS. Really thanks for the info. I'm already staying in Pudong for almost a year now. But still can't find places to Cheong here (Pai Seh). Hope to hear more News for Pudong from you soon.

In most places in Pudong, you would definately find gals available in pubs, KTV and disco. Try along Lu Jia Zui and there are plenty of high class ass around. Hop into any of those big pubs like Bats or PuJin, you would find loads od gals waiting to be grap on the bar, dance floor etc.

For Massage, it's best to head towards the other side of PuDong, Shang Nan Road where there are plenty of massage palours with ready services upstairs. But please bear in mind that the facilities as not as classy as what one of t he brother quoted of Tian Shang Ren Jian, you pay for what you get. Another nice place to relax is at Long Yang Road, next to the MRT station, got to find the name for you where a small little town with plenty of services. For those brothers who have weekend and got no where to go, the safest place to enjoy your self is Dan Yang, inbetween SH ans SZ, where by paying for 150 a night, you would have a gal to serve you from bathing, massage, suana and bedding. Room plus facility cost about 150 for the noon tills the next day. Nice food around the neighbourhood too.

Enjoy your stay in Shanghai
Old 20-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Devils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis
In most places in Pudong, you would definately find gals available in pubs, KTV and disco. Try along Lu Jia Zui and there are plenty of high class ass around. Hop into any of those big pubs like Bats or PuJin, you would find loads od gals waiting to be grap on the bar, dance floor etc.

For Massage, it's best to head towards the other side of PuDong, Shang Nan Road where there are plenty of massage palours with ready services upstairs. But please bear in mind that the facilities as not as classy as what one of t he brother quoted of Tian Shang Ren Jian, you pay for what you get. Another nice place to relax is at Long Yang Road, next to the MRT station, got to find the name for you where a small little town with plenty of services. For those brothers who have weekend and got no where to go, the safest place to enjoy your self is Dan Yang, inbetween SH ans SZ, where by paying for 150 a night, you would have a gal to serve you from bathing, massage, suana and bedding. Room plus facility cost about 150 for the noon tills the next day. Nice food around the neighbourhood too.

Brudder Tennis,

Thanks for the info....i'm working around ZhangJiang High Tech. So, everyday also pass by Long Yang area. Hope to hear from you soon. Anyway will have a look around first this Friday night around there. Will update here if i'm lucky enough to find the correct place.
Old 20-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For those brothers who have weekend and got no where to go, the safest place to enjoy your self is Dan Yang, inbetween SH ans SZ, where by paying for 150 a night, you would have a gal to serve you from bathing, massage, suana and bedding. Room plus facility cost about 150 for the noon tills the next day. Nice food around the neighbourhood too.

150 ??? You are talking about US$ is it ????

Cheers
Old 20-05-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Dan Yang

Quote:

Hey bro,
Can u advise on how 2 get to this joint u mentioned here....in between Suzhou & Shanghai....Dan Yang? By Coach perhaps at the Stadium or by train? Interested to go 'see see-look look' la...
Thanks in advance bro!
Regards,
Old 20-05-2004, 01:22 PM
tennis

Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Dan Yang

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69
Hey bro,
Can u advise on how 2 get to this joint u mentioned here....in between Suzhou & Shanghai....Dan Yang? By Coach perhaps at the Stadium or by train? Interested to go 'see see-look look' la...
Thanks in advance bro!
Regards,
Would ask my local friend as he's the one who always drove us there.....
Old 20-05-2004, 01:24 PM
tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
150 ??? You are talking about US$ is it ????

Cheers
It's a small town, paying USD150 means that you would probably get a CB with diamond for you to dig.........it's in RMB, again don't expect much from that place in terms of the condition of living.
Old 20-05-2004, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
wonder why the Chinese do not show?
Bro. you're Shagman69 right ???

Where are you now in HZ or GZ ???

Cheers
Old 20-05-2004, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jans_69
Its called a BJ Bar but I hardly noticed a drop of liquor within. The fluid offered is actually contributed by us instead.

Anyway its a hush hush place, u enter, u choose the girl, they retreat u to a really large but very dark room, clean u with wet wipes and then blow the daylights out till CIM.

Its on HeFei Rd at junction to HuangPi Nan Rd. Its a one way street anyway. Alight at the junction past HuangPi Nan Rd, on the right of street some 50m from junction, u will see a string of yellow lights leading into an alley on the right. Just follow and you are there.

RMB130, flat rate no tips to be paid at counter when u leave.

Enjoy
Brudder - Wanna join me and some mates for a weekend in ZMT / CP? We were promised quite a party leh...lemme know !
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 21-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Mark III deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I will be going to Shanghai on next Wed (26/5) and will be staying for around 10 days at a serviced apartment. This is my first time in SH, previously in BJ most of the time. Going for work but night time and weekends are free so if any bros lack compansionship and wanna join me in exploring the interesting places that u know or that were mentioned here, pm me.

Btw, I am 30 yrs old and single.
Old 21-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
Any brother out there know whether this whether there is any topless KTV in Shanghai?

Cheers!
Old 22-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PRCheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgum
Falangs in Deep Deep Pudong.

happen to be staying in PuDong this time at ChuanSha. It's really an inconveinent place to stay but my friend stays here, so bopian. I seriously do not know why anybody wans to go there without a reason. But anyways, there are a concerntration of Falangs between CS and the ZhangJiang GaoKe subway station. If you drp off from the station and take the Tang/Chuan line of bus in the direction of CS, you will come to a place after 15-20 mins and there are concentration of Falangs there. It's along the roadside, so you can miss them. There are some scattereed ones along the way also. Mpst of they are easily recognised as there all use the red lightings. Talk about being indiscreet!!
Hi bros,
You should try out a place called ZhangJiang Zhen (town). This place is before the cluster of Falangs that you mentioned. In this small town at the right junction to its BuXinJie (aka Predestrian street), there is a well-hidden cluster of Falangs offer FJ for 150RMB. The MM will bring you out of the Falangs to a near-by apartment where there is a comfortable bed behind locked-doors. As for MM, for 150RMB, ma hiang bey pie.

BTW, went to the cluster of Falangs that you have mentioned, no FJ/BJ in most of the Falangs as the place is too obvious and the authourities frequently patrol that area.

If you are at ChuanSha, you should try the massage in the tallest hotel at ChuanSha. Heard special service starting from 300-400RMB.
Old 22-05-2004, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PRCheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New kid on the block

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoscope
BTW, anyone heard of Hai Kuo Tian Kong? My friends told me that the gals in this massage place wears short mini-skirts. But, not sure if they offer special services?
Hi Bro,

No special actions in Hai Kuo Tian Kong. But, the massage is good and the MM are pretty and chatty. Whether they want to have a date with you will depend on your charm.

If you get turn-on after the massage session, you can head along Ju Men Rd (near ZhongSan Nan Rd) to a Falangs that you can have HJ together with 2 or 3 MM. 1 holding your little brother, 1 let you lick or caress her breast and 1 french kissing with you. 50RMB per MM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread