The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 22
riverlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyriverlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MissionHill GC

Ascott, thanks for the reply again. I went to SZ city itself over the weekend and boy, all the action there blew me away.
Btw, they have 180 holes and almost 1000 rooms now. There's a niteclub here but I have yet check it out. Location is not ideal, but nearer to DongGuan lah.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ascott
Riverlim, other than a golf teaching school, 54 holes (or, 72 holes now?) and maybe, a spa, I don't think there is anything exciting there. This place is out-of-town therefore, you still need to pick-up at Shenzhen. Quite troublesome.
Old 25-06-2003, 01:06 AM
tongsai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: FS HC?

Ok, I going to replied my own query.

I just checked out the place this evening. The place is call Shi Jia Bao Sauna (Ê˼α¤). I might miss spell the Chinese name but should sound like that. Located on Yan Ping Road. Just half block north of Xin Zha Road ÐÂբ·. It should be on your right side if you travel from Xin Zha Road to Yan Ping Road. The entrance looks like some sort of car park entrance with gate and guard. Go in from the entrance on your left side is a foot massage place (suppose to be a famous one) Shi Jia Bao Liang Zi Ê˼α¤Á¼×Ó. The two venues have a similar name but not related. Go straight ahead is the She Jia Bao Sauna (can see from the main street).

Once walk in, the waiter (do you guys called them waiter?) would bring you to looker room. This is a Shanghainese style sauna. Hence, you would be naked from looker to shower. No mamasan or papa in this venus (at least I not able to located them). After shower, process to second flood and greet by another waiter (there are waiter on almost every corner). The guy settles me down in a semi-enclose foot massage chair and asks me what would I like for drink. Green tea is always my choice. Back with my tea in no time and ask me whether I would like massage. Of course yes. Bring me to one floor down (but not back to the lobby) and show me my room. Within minutes or so, a girl walk in, dim the light, take of the cloth and start the service. (Yes, you don¡¯t need to ask for it). The service is good. The girl attitude is very good. Even ask me to take her home but I refused as need to work the next day (she said she is off after servicing me). You can option for BJ or FS. I have a North Easten girl. 25 yrs old. Look younger than that. Solid build. Quite pretty.

The total bill comes up to 650RMB (you need to said no Fa Piao in order to get this price). I consider this good value.

BTW, I couldn't locate the Xin Hua Hai Sauna. Could anyone enlighten me on the exact location?

Last edited by tongsai; 25-06-2003 at 01:12 AM.
Old 30-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Ascott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yan Ping Lu HC

Thanks for the FR.
By the way, at around which area is Yan Ping Lu?

The Huai Hai Entertainment Centre is at around Fuxing Lu - Central and Huang Pi Nan Lu. I know roughly the location is at quite a walking distance from Xi Tian Di towards the south.
Maybe, broSGP and Hayashi can give a better description.
Old 30-06-2003, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Ascott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Huai Hai HC

BroTongsai,
Please read page 14 on this tread and you can get a better FR from our veteran bros.

I am more of a HC guy too. Maybe we can meet up and recce these or any new joints. Will be back to SHA next week.
Old 30-06-2003, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Huai Hai HC

Quote:
BroTongsai,
Please read page 14 on this tread and you can get a better FR from our veteran bros.

I am more of a HC guy too. Maybe we can meet up and recce these or any new joints. Will be back to SHA next week.
Hi Bro Ascott, Just got back last weekend. Ping seems to have a very good impression of you. keep it up! She is waiting for you in SHA. had a drink with her 2 weeks back, she was talking about you a little too much to be casual.
Hehehehe!
Old 30-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Samster

DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
New Joints

By the way, I have found a few new joints in HGH for really cheap beer and chicks.
Buy 6 beer and get 8 free or buy 3 and get 4 free.
Chicks in HGH age 22yo for RMB500max a night. Some as low as RMB300 for short time.
Old 30-06-2003, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
The Bund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by 69er
Hi Bund,

Cubicles? I saw tables, K rooms and those love seats facing the windows.

So what is with the package? Tracy didn't tell me?

Have you been to the club next door (the one sharing the same floor? I saw a couple cute ones walking around. Do they have a open siting area?
Sorry, haven't logged on for awhile - hence my apparent silence. I call them cubicles but I think they're the rooms you're talking about. No doors right? Who's Tracy, by the way? The mummy I know is Teresa and I can't remember the package - I believe you can use the room if you take up the RMB260 drink-beer-till-u-drop package. There may be a requirement of a minimum no. of 2 guests or something like that. So sorry, the last time I went was late last year so I really can't remember.

I haven't visited the joint next door either. I thought I saw a few cute ones at the joint both of us has been to but as you know girls move around often. It's a marketing thing - everyone wants "new" faces so they move around.
Old 30-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Samster

Re: Update

Quote:

BroSGP, Shagman, Bund...hope to catch up with you guys soon! [/B]
Yup, hope to see u again soon. BroSGP is in town and I don't think he's having much fun with me since I'm no cheongster! Haha. Neither did Harley - although right now he's in Shandong.

Shagman, your posts on HZ are very tempting - I can feel my horns growing. One of these days......
Old 30-06-2003, 01:42 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Update

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bund
Yup, hope to see u again soon. BroSGP is in town and I don't think he's having much fun with me since I'm no cheongster! Haha. Neither did Harley - although right now he's in Shandong.

Shagman, your posts on HZ are very tempting - I can feel my horns growing. One of these days......
Welcome to HGH! Will get you guys down right dirty and horny!
Old 30-06-2003, 01:53 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Update

Quote:
Originally posted by shagman69
Welcome to HGH! Will get you guys down right dirty and horny!
Thanks (I mean, to the "welcome" part). Haha! When BroAscott is back in town and if he's making a trip to HGH with BroSGP, perhaps I'd beg to be allowed to tag along....

Hahaha.....
Old 30-06-2003, 02:28 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Update

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bund
Thanks (I mean, to the "welcome" part). Haha! When BroAscott is back in town and if he's making a trip to HGH with BroSGP, perhaps I'd beg to be allowed to tag along....

Hahaha.....
No need to beg. HGH my say. Bro Ascott and SGP will play along.
Old 30-06-2003, 02:43 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Update

Quote:
Originally posted by shagman69
No need to beg. HGH my say. Bro Ascott and SGP will play along.
Hail, the King of HGH!
Old 30-06-2003, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hayashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xin Huai Hai Yu Le Cheng (RMB540)

Quote:

The Huai Hai Entertainment Centre is at around Fuxing Lu - Central and Huang Pi Nan Lu. I know roughly the location is at quite a walking distance from Xi Tian Di towards the south.
Maybe, broSGP and Hayashi can give a better description. [/B]
Bro,
The HC is called Xin Huai Hai Yu Le Cheng (~{PB;4:#Si@V3G~}), 2nd floor, along Fuxing Zhong lu, near ShunChanglu...~{84PKVPB7IO#,K32}B7?Z~}

near ~{PBLl5X!#!#!#~}

happy cheonging....
Old 01-07-2003, 11:10 AM
Samster

Joints in HGH

2 of the joints shortlisted for next round of exercise.
ͬÖÁÌìÌÃ¾Æ°É and ÌìÍâ·ÉÏÉ
Seen quite a few gals from there, easy and accommodating. RMB500 for a night. Do not negotiate during the session. Just bring them back and pay the required market rate.
The Boss actually said RMB300 to RMB400. I simply cannot pay that amount. Too low and a disgrace to our nationality. hahaha!
Hayashi and Ascott game to come along on my next trip?
Bund will follow I think. ST88 will tag along if I ask. Scuba should be in town by then.
SGP if not busy with his herd of cows may follow.
For hayashi info, ͬÖÁÌìÌÃ¾Æ°É their KTV rooms now ready. We should go there again.
Old 02-07-2003, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xin Huai Hai Yu Le Cheng (RMB540)

Quote:
Originally posted by hayashi
Bro,
The HC is called Xin Huai Hai Yu Le Cheng (~{PB;4:#Si@V3G~}), 2nd floor, along Fuxing Zhong lu, near ShunChanglu...~{84PKVPB7IO#,K32}B7?Z~}

near ~{PBLl5X!#!#!#~}

happy cheonging....
Bro Hayashi,

Thanks for the info. Will be back in SH on Thursday and plan to Cheong on Friday. Any brother out there will to cheong are welcome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread