The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2011, 07:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GusBomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New In Town!!!

Now then fellas....

Got a week left of my holiday in Singapore, i've seen the sights and done the touristy activities, so now it's time to really make the most of my last few days and head down to where it all seems to be happenin

I'm staying with family here so can't really be bringing girls back to the house haha or staying out late all night so it's gonna have to be daytime movements, seems to be that the place livens up in the afternoon....??

Anyway, any hot hints / recommendations / advice / stuff to look out for...? I'm white so i'm used to having to pay slightly higher rates than you local guys would do, and i don't mind too much as long as it's not total extortion! So any particular ways to avoid or know when i'm being ripped off?

Wouldn't mind testing the water for a threesome...

Well, i look forward to reading your replies, and will definitely get back online and let you all know how i get on out there
Old 06-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ahtan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New In Town!!!

well the girls in geylang are catagorized into diferent group. Cat50, 80, 150 ( each indicates the cost). Since you are white, the pimp will probably charge you double. Time wise its ard 30 ins for cat50, 45mins to 1hr for cat80 and 150.

Since you cant go at night, you can go in the afternoon. They usually operates after 2pm, or later (some are earlier though). Some pimps will reject you in the face since they need to "preserve" ter girls. So be prepared for that.

3some wise, you probably need to check with the pimp ( i have never done that before).

Just click on one of the sticky threads to find the different cat and house.

Hope i helped you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1