The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2023, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Swap

Interesting to know a new Milf is going to join TS n the other 2 husbands in a MMMF...camping to know more

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-11-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

“So, I am told you are Mr Desirable now eh?”

“Huh what?”

“Don’t kay kay please. Jane has told me what she wanted Brian to tell you.”

I could feel my cock erecting again.

“See see, standing already.”

“Sorry laopor, it’s not what you think it is. This is just normal human reaction.”

“Really?” Tanya said while reaching out to my cock and stroking it. “But I quite like it though that my husband is desired by another person’s wife. Makes me feel very proud!”

And with that, she went down and blew me. Oh my god! After all that stress from talking to Brian and then to know that my wife was sort of cool about Jane desiring me makes that blowjob all the more pleasurable.

She was sucking me nice and slow, and occasionally kissed my cockhead.

“But if she wants you to fuck her…. then I get to fuck Brian too yea!” she said in between sucking me.

“Haha… ok ok… but can we just concentrate on the task at hand first… or more accurately in your mouth?”

We went hot and heavy that night right on our couch. We couldn’t care less if the neighbours could hear us as our balcony sliding door was open. I am pretty sure they could hear us as it was by then close to 12am. But of course we didn’t scream or yell, it was just our natural voices moaning and of course the piak piak sound.

After we finished, my wife then asked me “So have you agreed to Jane’s request?”

“Of course not, I have to discuss with you first what. And also, we must consider the fact that Andy and Amy are excluded from this. I mean I understand this could be a 4-adult consenting matter but not nice la for them to be excluded.”

“I know what you mean laogong. I also don’t feel good. It is like we are “cheating” on them, although we are not. But at the same time, I am actually aroused by Jane’s proposition.”

“So what did she actually propose to you? Brian told me that Jane only wanted us to be there to help her get into the mood of making love to Brian.”

“She didn’t do into specifics. All she told me was she needed you there to get her in the mood. So I asked her, how? She said she would need to get intimate with you, hugging, kissing, petting, foreplay, oral sex, and once she is aroused she will resume with Brian. She didn’t say anything about making love to you.”

“And what about you? What is your role?”

“She didn’t say. But I am assuming if she is getting intimate with you, it is only fair that I am to get intimate with Brian too.”

“And you want that?”

“What do you think? A bit unfair to leave me hanging high and dry there right when I am definitely all wet down there by then seeing you and Jane getting intimate?”

“Haha, ok fair enough… but I am still unclear about my role… our roles? Are we there just to facilitate them? Or are we open to the idea of a foursome?”

“Well, we will just have to play it by ear then. No point setting any rules. If it happens, it happens.”

“Ok.. .but what about venue? Their place?”

“I did suggest hotel, but Jane said she wanted it at their place on their bed because she wants to remind herself this is ultimately to help her make love to her husband in the familiar confines of their bedroom.”

“Ok.. so when is it going to be?”

“I did tell her to give us at least 2 days’ notice so that we can make the necessary arrangements. And I think that 2 days’ notice would be good too to help us in regulating our own love making schedules. I mean, it would be more fun for us too right if we restraint ourselves a bit?” said my wife with a cheeky smile.

And with that we retired to our bedroom.

However, at the back of my head, I could only think of the other problem. Somehow I don’t have a good feeling about it.

The fact that our swap secret is now known to another person troubles me.

This is not any kind of secret.

This is a secret about an intimate and delicate part of our lives involving our wives too. The solution Brian came up with better work – although truth be told I am turned on by the idea that the solution involves having sex with his hot boss.
Old 28-11-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
whycannot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This story is super hot! Support!
Old 30-11-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Camping support
Old 30-11-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LeeChengWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Interesting to know a new Milf is going to join TS n the other 2 husbands in a MMMF...camping to know more
Hope she is wild in bed too
Old 02-12-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I kept looking at my phone the next day at work for any messages from Brian or Andy. I was so distracted the whole day. It was not until it was close to 6pm when I was about to leave that Brian texted: “Meet at usual place at 7pm. I have already arranged for Jane to have dinner with your wives so we have ample time to discuss”

I left the office almost immediately. After some peak hour train travel, I got to our usual hangout. I could already see both Brian and Andy at our usual table, far from the bar table.

“Wah lau, how come you all got here so fast?” I asked.

“I was with Andy earlier today. I have already updated him.”

Our conversation was interrupted when a waiter came to take my order.

After the waiter left, Andy looked at me, then at Brian and then back at me. He then laughed out loud.

“Hahahaha you are right Brian, he still has that kan-cheong spider face! Hahahaha.”

“Very funny ah you think. Did he tell you how he leaked the chat to his boss?”

“hahaha no… he just told me, “Bro, wanna up a milf?” I of course said yes la. After that then only he told me why we have to up his milf boss.”

“Nabeh, he yesterday told me… “ I paused and reminded myself I should not say to Andy that I was presented with 2 problems from Brian, given that the 1st problem was not meant for him and Amy to know.

“Told you what?” asked Andy.

“He told me the problem first la, instead of the solution, you heng ah.”

“Ok la ok la.. since we now all on the same page, let’s go straight into the topic. How, when, where and more importantly we need to capture the action as our leverage,” said Brian.

“Now, the way I see it is, if you need me to install some kind of hidden camera, that one no issue. But I do not want myself to be recognisable in the video. So we have to do some editing. The only thing is we need to know the venue at least a few hours before so that I have time to set up the camera and make sure it is connected to the cloud,” explained Andy.

“That one should not be a problem, I am pretty sure we will be doing it in some hotel. I will find a way to get access to the room before her, will give some excuse that I need to be there first.. set the mood or something along those lines…” said Brian.

“All these seem not a problem, issue is how to get us all out on the same day for a few hours without our wives being suspicious? We can’t always use the excuse of helping another bro plan another wife’s surprise birthday party – moreover none of our wives’ birthdays are coming up anytime soon.”

“Eh that’s true also leh,” quipped Andy.

“Chill, that is why I got the wives to do dinner tonight, hoping to set a pattern for the coming weeks. I will encourage Jane to chio your wives out during the night, this will give us some window of opportunity.”

“I still don’t have a good feeling about this.”

“Good or not, we have to do it. Hopefully my boss will be satisfied with just once.”

“Then we can get her to delete the chat?”

“I don’t know, I hope so.”

“Ok, so let me get this straight, we are meant to make love to this woman whom Andy and I barely know? I don’t know about you Andy, but I am not sure if I can even get it up!”

“Aiya don’t worry, I can get us some pills. To me, I see it as a free bonk. Whether I will enjoy it or not, I don’t care.”

“Bros, I am sorry to get you all into this. But I also hope the solution can turn out to be fun for all of us. Remember, we have always jokingly said hopefully one day we can all gangbang a woman together without our wives knowing? Well this is our opportunity!”

I got a bit aroused hearing what Brian said. That is true. We have always joked about gangbanging a girl together, even better if it is not paid for and someone we know. I suppose bonking Brian’s boss is the closest we can get to that fantasy.

“Ok so that is it, I will sort out the pills and camera. Brian, you sort out the hotel. Kan-cehong spider, I leave the buying of rubber to you. And please remember not to bring it back home yea. Hahaha.”

With that we finished up our food and drinks and call it a night.

When I reached home, I noticed some extra pairs of heels outside the main door. And as soon as I opened the door, I could hear laughter in the living room. Jane and Amy were with my wife.

“Oh hello Mr Handsome!” said Amy tipsily.

It looks like the wives have been drinking in my house. I could also see empty pizza boxes on the dining table.

“Oh.. oh.. hello Amy.. hello Jane.”

“Wah, why you sounded so shy? Come here come here,” said Amy as she patted on the couch inviting me to join them.

“Yes, come join us laogong.” said my wife who was seated on the floor with Jane on some pillows.

“Err.. should I also call the boys to come over then?”

“No no..” replied Jane immediately.

“Laogong, it would seem that not only are you Mr Desirable to Jane, apparently Amy too,” said my wife with a wink to both Amy and Jane.

I looked at my wife, feeling puzzled. What does that mean?

“Err… okay… where are we heading with this?”

“Ok la ok la… poor you… let me explain. Amy has put forward a proposition to me and Jane which involves you. Let’s just say that you are the biggest winner in this proposition,” explained my wife.

“And that proposition is?”

“We want to fuck you with your wife but without our husbands!” said Amy as she laughed away while finishing her glass of wine.

“And yes, you heard Amy correctly, without our husbands!” Jane reaffirmed.

I looked at Tanya. In my head, I was thinking fuck this is like problem number 3 now. I am to fuck Amy and Jane without their husbands’ knowledge? Does that mean a similar proposition can also be put forward by my wife or either of the other 2 without their husbands’ knowledge. I was processing it in my head.

“So, what do you think? Not to say we are giving you a choice! Hahaha..” said my wife.

“Err.. I am not sure… are you all sure this is a good idea?”

“Wow, really Tom? We are literally putting a bow our bodies and presenting ourselves to you and you are hesitating?” questioned Amy.

“Does that mean you did not enjoy the lovemaking with us a few weeks ago?” asked Jane who was slightly annoyed and sounded angry.

“no no.. that’s not what I meant. Of course I enjoyed making love to each of you… don’t believe you can ask my wife!”

“We have already, and that is why we are making this proposition to you!” said Amy this time, sounded slightly annoyed too.

“Ok ok.. I didn’t mean to offend either of you.. but I need some time to process th… “

Before I could even finish my sentence, Amy plunged her tongue into my mouth and kissing me furiously. Her tongue was swirling ferociously against my tongue.
Old 03-12-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa shiok, reverse gb!
Old 07-12-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

You know how sometimes women say they have to be in the mood to do it? I guess the same applies to men too. I mean, yes, we men think of sex almost all the time and we get aroused by sight and not so much emotionally, but I suppose sometimes any form of seduction will not work, especially when one is stressed.

In my case, it was the stress thinking of problem number 2 the whole day. And now I realised I could potentially have problem number 3 at hand – doing it with Amy and Jane behind their husbands’ back. And also potentially problem number 4 if problem 1 and problem 2 are ever found out.

I did not respond to Amy’s kissing, or rather my tongue did not. She must have realised it after a few seconds despite her tipsiness. She withdrew and looked at me.

“You don’t want it?” asked Amy with my wife and Jane looking puzzled.

“I’m sorry Amy, it’s not that. I just had a really tiring day. Maybe I could go freshen up for a bit?”

“Ok la, you go shower and freshen up, but don’t keep us waiting for too long!” said my wife, as if to help me regain my composure.

I excused myself to the bathroom in the master bedroom. I hit the shower and, in an instant, the cold water brought me back to my senses and got me thinking straight. I knew I had to deal with Amy’s proposition carefully. If I were to decline it, not only would I offend Amy and Jane, but my wife could also get suspicious too – especially given that Jane has made a rather similar proposition to us. But if I were to go along with it, I could potentially risk my brotherhood with Brian and Andy. But then again, what is to stop Amy, Jane or even my wife from making similar proposition to the other 2 husbands?

“Hey.. what’s taking you so long? Masturbating ah?” came Amy’s voice from outside.

I decided (with the help of both big and small heads) that I will do it. My justification is that Brian and Andy would do so too if they were to be in my position.

“Coming!” I replied.

Having made the decision, I found my mood lighten up and could feel my libido building. My cock was getting a bit excited too, getting a slight erection when I thought of what was going to happen soon.

But what greeted me when I went outside was truly beyond my expectation.

There they were.

They were all stark naked! Seem like they were all ready for action.

Amy was on the couch with her legs spread apart as my wife was eating her.

Jane was on the other one-seater touching herself as she watched my wife ate Amy.

They saw me come out with only a towel around me.

My wife smiled at me.

“Come laogong, come and taste Amy with me.”

That invitation immediately got my cock fully erect! I have never been in that position before with my wife.

I joined her and started to take in Amy’s pussy scent.

My wife could see me taking a deep whiff of Amy’s pussy. “You like it?”

“I love it! Thick musky smell, just like yours laopor.”

And with that said, I kissed my wife. The scent of Amy’s pussy around her lips hits me like a pheromone.

My wife then gently guided my face towards Amy’s pussy, who by now was waiting in anticipation for me to eat her.

“Eat me Tom, eat me…”

With that, I plunged my tongue into Amy’s inviting pussy. Ah.. that familiar feeling of about 7 weeks ago came back to me.. that smell and taste of Amy.

I licked deep into her pussy and could taste her thick pussy juices. She was moaning and gyrating her pussy at the same time to match my eating her.

I then moved upwards to lick and suck her now swollen clit. She reacted violently when my lips sucked it. It felt as if she has not been eaten for a long long time.

“Aaaargggh….. yes yes…. Aaaaaargghhhh…” she lets out her animalistic grunts again which were such a turn on to me – an indication that I am doing a good job.

Without any warning, my wife grabbed my face from Amy’s pussy and started kissing me, lapping up all of Amy’s juices around my lips and then said, “My turn”.

I looked at her eating Amy’s pussy. Not only was this the first time I see my wife eat a pussy up close, but it was also my first time sharing a pussy with her! I don’t recall any husband and wife eating a pussy together during our swap.

Tanya and I took turns to eat Amy who continued with her animalistic grunts.

“Ok.. ok.. stop .. stop.. I don’t want to come yet…” she said.

We stopped eating her and let her catch her breath.

I then turned to Jane. Little did I know my wife had taken out her dildo and was now being used by Jane. I could see almost half of that huge dildo was inside of Jane and around it was Jane’s pussy juice.

“Go.. I know you want it,” said my wife as if she has read my mind.

I moved towards Jane. She smiled at me as she continued dildo-ing herself.

“Eat me Tom.. it’s my turn now.”

With that, she withdrew the dildo and licked all of her pussy juice on it as she waited for my tongue on her.

I looked at her vagina hole which has opened up from the dildo. I could see her pink vagina wall and all of her pussy juices. As always, I took a deep whiff of her pussy. Different from Amy and my wife’s, but nonetheless still intoxicating.

I plunged my tongue into her vagina wall, tongue fucking her while i sniff her soaking wet vagina, with my nose rubbing on her sensitive clit.

She was enjoying it and was playing with her B-cup boobs, pinching her nipples.

I then saw my wife came over Jane and started to kiss her passionately, She then proceeded to suck Jane’s breasts.

Amy, without missing a beat, now joined me in eating Jane. Omg, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! Second round of pussy sharing! We took turns to eat Jane and mixed it up with kissing each other.

Jane had never had 2 sets of mouths on her pussy. She was experiencing pleasure that she had never experienced before.

Her soft sweet moaning coupled with her vocal responses were turning everyone on big time.

“Yes.. yes.. that’s the spot Amy, lick my clit…”

“Aaarghh… suck me Tanya, squeeze my nipples… “

By now, my cock was in desperate need for attention.

“You wanna cum?” I asked Jane, just to make sure I don’t break the momentum in case she was near.

“Yes… yes.. I want to cum… but I want you to fuck me as I cum… fuck me now Tom, fuck me now!”

With that, I positioned myself to enter Jane.

As I was about to just give my cockhead some saliva as lube, Amy took my cock and gave it a good slobbering suck.

“All ready,” she said to me with a smile.

I entered Jane. She was tight! Then it hit me, she must have not had any intercourse for weeks, apart from that dildo just now.

She let out a sensuous moan.

“Aaaarghh… that’s it Tom… aarrggh.. this is what I need… fuck me.. .fuck me…”

And as I was fucking her, Jane was playing with her clit.

Amy joined my wife in sucking Jane’s breasts and kissing her.

Jane was playing with her clit furiously as I pumped her hard and fast.

I could see her breathing getting faster and faster as she moaned louder and louder.

“Yes… yess…. Aarrghh… aaarghh… that’s it.. that’s the spot…. Don’t stop.. don’t stop… “

And before we knew it, Jane came. And she came really really hard this time. She curled her legs up and gripped my cock really tight in her pussy while her hands were gripping on both my arms.

“EERGHH.. EEERGGH… EEERGH…” she grunted as she buried her face into Amy’s bosoms.

I withdrew my cock from Jane and let her calm down.

My wife saw my cock, bulging with veins and covered in Jane’s juices. She came over to me, and started sucking my cock.

“mmm.. Jane taste yummy..” she said with a smile and continued sucking me.

I then motioned her to the couch and said to her “ride me laopor”.

And with that, my wife straddled me.

“Oh my god laogong, you are so so hard.”

My wife slowly picked up the pace of fucking me, especially with her moving just her core forward and backward to get my cock to hit her G-spot.

“Doggy me now laogong… I want to feel you deeper and for you to take control.”

We switched to doggy, and I could feel my upward-curved cock hitting the hilt of my wife’s pussy.

I was doggying my wife when both Jane and Amy joined us.

They both kneeled on each side of me. Amy then motioned me to slow down and withdrew my cock from Tanya’s love hole. She then sucked it before passing it to Jane who sucked it as well. They then guided my cock back into Tanya. OMG – the ultimate foursome I have always fantasised - to have my cock sucked by 2 ladies as I doggy.

And as I was doggying Tanya, they were kissing Tanya’s bum and licking her asshole. This would be followed by them withdrawing my cock and sucking it. And Tanya at this point was playing with her clit.

“Arrrgghh.. laogong… I cannot already.. I want to cum… girls… lick my asshole more… I want to cum with my asshole being licked and my laogong doggying me… ”

“Cum laopor… cum… “ I said as I picked up my speed. The other 2 were so caught up in their own world of licking my wife’s asshole and kissing each other passionately.

I could also feel myself cumming with the pleasure derived from the sexual sight and sound before me. But I told myself to hold it in first until Tanya cums.

“Aaaarghh… aaargh… I am near laogong… I am near…”

I hastened my pace. I was so on the verge of cumming too.

“I’m cumming…. I’m cumming!! Aaaarrghhh!!!!!!” came that loud grunt from my wife.

Without any warning, I pulled out my cock and directed my ejaculation on both Jane and Amy. They were caught by surprised.

“Eeeeek…” came the natural reaction from Jane.

Amy didn’t say anything but just reacted with a slight shock when my cum hit her face.

But by the time they both realised I was cumming on their faces, their initial shock tuned into pleasure. They smiled at me and let out a pleasurable “hhmm..” before they took turns to suck my cock and eat up the cum on their faces.

“Sorry… no warning…“ was all I could say at that moment.

“No… no sorry needed. Thank you for this.” said Jane.

“Yes… thank you… we love it!” said Amy.

My wife who was catching her breath soon realised I had cummed on Jane and Amy’s face.

“Well done laogong.. that is so sexy… I love it,” my wife said referring to Jane and Amy eating up the cum on their faces and sucking me up.

Then all of a sudden, Amy voiced out her displeasure.

“Hold on a second, I was the one who proposed this and yet I have not been fucked by you and I have not cummed yet!” she said with a pout.

“hahaha…” laughed Jane and my wife.

“Ooops… sorry… but I am sure my laogong can still go for second round?”

“Huh? Really? … I mean I would love to… but I think I need a break for “him” to recuperate a bit..”

“I know how to help you recuperate,” said Amy.
Old 07-12-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
MaiLuanClone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMFG, that's a dream come true!!
Old 23-12-2023, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ricky0410 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent waiting for bro to return!
Old 23-12-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chial View Post
You know how sometimes women say they have to be in the mood to do it? I guess the same applies to men too. I mean, yes, we men think of sex almost all the time and we get aroused by sight and not so much emotionally, but I suppose sometimes any form of seduction will not work, especially when one is stressed.

In my case, it was the stress thinking of problem number 2 the whole day. And now I realised I could potentially have problem number 3 at hand – doing it with Amy and Jane behind their husbands’ back. And also potentially problem number 4 if problem 1 and problem 2 are ever found out.

I did not respond to Amy’s kissing, or rather my tongue did not. She must have realised it after a few seconds despite her tipsiness. She withdrew and looked at me.

“You don’t want it?” asked Amy with my wife and Jane looking puzzled.

“I’m sorry Amy, it’s not that. I just had a really tiring day. Maybe I could go freshen up for a bit?”

“Ok la, you go shower and freshen up, but don’t keep us waiting for too long!” said my wife, as if to help me regain my composure.

I excused myself to the bathroom in the master bedroom. I hit the shower and, in an instant, the cold water brought me back to my senses and got me thinking straight. I knew I had to deal with Amy’s proposition carefully. If I were to decline it, not only would I offend Amy and Jane, but my wife could also get suspicious too – especially given that Jane has made a rather similar proposition to us. But if I were to go along with it, I could potentially risk my brotherhood with Brian and Andy. But then again, what is to stop Amy, Jane or even my wife from making similar proposition to the other 2 husbands?

“Hey.. what’s taking you so long? Masturbating ah?” came Amy’s voice from outside.

I decided (with the help of both big and small heads) that I will do it. My justification is that Brian and Andy would do so too if they were to be in my position.

“Coming!” I replied.

Having made the decision, I found my mood lighten up and could feel my libido building. My cock was getting a bit excited too, getting a slight erection when I thought of what was going to happen soon.

But what greeted me when I went outside was truly beyond my expectation.

There they were.

They were all stark naked! Seem like they were all ready for action.

Amy was on the couch with her legs spread apart as my wife was eating her.

Jane was on the other one-seater touching herself as she watched my wife ate Amy.

They saw me come out with only a towel around me.

My wife smiled at me.

“Come laogong, come and taste Amy with me.”

That invitation immediately got my cock fully erect! I have never been in that position before with my wife.

I joined her and started to take in Amy’s pussy scent.

My wife could see me taking a deep whiff of Amy’s pussy. “You like it?”

“I love it! Thick musky smell, just like yours laopor.”

And with that said, I kissed my wife. The scent of Amy’s pussy around her lips hits me like a pheromone.

My wife then gently guided my face towards Amy’s pussy, who by now was waiting in anticipation for me to eat her.

“Eat me Tom, eat me…”

With that, I plunged my tongue into Amy’s inviting pussy. Ah.. that familiar feeling of about 7 weeks ago came back to me.. that smell and taste of Amy.

I licked deep into her pussy and could taste her thick pussy juices. She was moaning and gyrating her pussy at the same time to match my eating her.

I then moved upwards to lick and suck her now swollen clit. She reacted violently when my lips sucked it. It felt as if she has not been eaten for a long long time.

“Aaaargggh….. yes yes…. Aaaaaargghhhh…” she lets out her animalistic grunts again which were such a turn on to me – an indication that I am doing a good job.

Without any warning, my wife grabbed my face from Amy’s pussy and started kissing me, lapping up all of Amy’s juices around my lips and then said, “My turn”.

I looked at her eating Amy’s pussy. Not only was this the first time I see my wife eat a pussy up close, but it was also my first time sharing a pussy with her! I don’t recall any husband and wife eating a pussy together during our swap.

Tanya and I took turns to eat Amy who continued with her animalistic grunts.

“Ok.. ok.. stop .. stop.. I don’t want to come yet…” she said.

We stopped eating her and let her catch her breath.

I then turned to Jane. Little did I know my wife had taken out her dildo and was now being used by Jane. I could see almost half of that huge dildo was inside of Jane and around it was Jane’s pussy juice.

“Go.. I know you want it,” said my wife as if she has read my mind.

I moved towards Jane. She smiled at me as she continued dildo-ing herself.

“Eat me Tom.. it’s my turn now.”

With that, she withdrew the dildo and licked all of her pussy juice on it as she waited for my tongue on her.

I looked at her vagina hole which has opened up from the dildo. I could see her pink vagina wall and all of her pussy juices. As always, I took a deep whiff of her pussy. Different from Amy and my wife’s, but nonetheless still intoxicating.

I plunged my tongue into her vagina wall, tongue fucking her while i sniff her soaking wet vagina, with my nose rubbing on her sensitive clit.

She was enjoying it and was playing with her B-cup boobs, pinching her nipples.

I then saw my wife came over Jane and started to kiss her passionately, She then proceeded to suck Jane’s breasts.

Amy, without missing a beat, now joined me in eating Jane. Omg, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! Second round of pussy sharing! We took turns to eat Jane and mixed it up with kissing each other.

Jane had never had 2 sets of mouths on her pussy. She was experiencing pleasure that she had never experienced before.

Her soft sweet moaning coupled with her vocal responses were turning everyone on big time.

“Yes.. yes.. that’s the spot Amy, lick my clit…”

“Aaarghh… suck me Tanya, squeeze my nipples… “

By now, my cock was in desperate need for attention.

“You wanna cum?” I asked Jane, just to make sure I don’t break the momentum in case she was near.

“Yes… yes.. I want to cum… but I want you to fuck me as I cum… fuck me now Tom, fuck me now!”

With that, I positioned myself to enter Jane

~~~~~

“Ooops… sorry… but I am sure my laogong can still go for second round?”

“Huh? Really? … I mean I would love to… but I think I need a break for “him” to recuperate a bit..”

“I know how to help you recuperate,” said Amy.
wow, didn't know Amy is such a naughty girl ..n a girl who could cum out with problem-solving ideas in bed...TS is so bad making us drool to join in their 4-some

Old 23-12-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
RainyTheRainMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wow, didn't know Amy is such a naughty girl ..n a girl who could cum out with problem-solving ideas in bed...TS is so bad making us drool to join in their 4-some
You and I join in become 6-some
Old 24-12-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyTheRainMan View Post
You and I join in become 6-some
Yahor, maybe we shd ...nah, just kidding

Last edited by Rickey; 24-12-2023 at 07:53 AM.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Waiting for TS to cum back to continue his sexciting story

Old 02-01-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10027 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Waiting for TS to cum back to continue his sexciting story
Hopefully there's one event last weekend, a marathon event
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1