The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Day 4:

After work, called up Kimberly (actual name Vanessa) and met at the hotel lobby. She looks great, just like any syt that you find in sgp. Brought me to MAX restaurant and had some philippino food. Atmosphere was good, girl was good, conversation was good, seem to be a good nite ahead.

After dinner, still early, went to a pub just by the restaurant. Too rowdy, so had to leave. Just then, office called and need to go back hotel to resolve some work issue. She followed me back and rested on the bed while I work.

Did not want any action and suggested going to LA Café again. She go off to change while I went to LA CAFÉ to wait for her.

The band is a different band and the girls are generally a different groups. There are more this nite and more targeting the asian. Saw a group of particular outstanding breed. Before I could approach them, Kimberly returns.
So could only view.

Anyway, had a good time with Vanessa. She was a different character from yester-nite, as she flirt and drink and smoke, typical pro, which was a disappointment for me as I prefer the girl-next-door type.

In fine, LA Café is a place to be. A pretty unique experience. Like BATS or CJ in JKT, but this is where every single girl can be had at the mkt rate of 1000 (downstair) to 1500 (upstair). The scene of girls making moves and flirting with you, you could practically sit there and observe the whole day. I know I would do it again.

Note also that the scene is different every nite as the girls do not turn up everyday. These are the girls upstairs. There are groups of regular but you will see different girls every nite. I would believe the scene downstair is similar every nite.

Anyway, that was my lats nite then, and I truly agreed with some bros here....you need to visit LA cafe once...whenever you are in manila.

End of trip
Old 18-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashmani View Post
hi , i m new in Angeles (clark) where to get model(class A) kind of girls for the night . any recommendation
u need to bring a pair of good glasses. the quality range is really huge. you can see some porky dancing too. but the best looking girls may not always be the most fun.
Old 18-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adboy_6 View Post
Hi

Will upload pictures later

Charges are:

Downstair: 1000 to 1500 ST to LT
Upstair: you will be lucky to find below 2000, 3000 seem to be norm, ST or LT will depends.
looking forward to your pix. still hoping to find some LBFMs or spinners here in SG, but so very rare...
Old 19-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore has a lot of LBFM, though prices are higher .. he he
Old 21-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ccf83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to be based in Manila and frequent LA cafe.
There is a chinese looking girl upstair who looks like Amy Cheng of Sg.

Have a few rounds with her and she is obliging.

Wonder if any brothers saw someone like what i described.
Old 21-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccf83 View Post
I used to be based in Manila and frequent LA cafe.
There is a chinese looking girl upstair who looks like Amy Cheng of Sg.

Have a few rounds with her and she is obliging.

Wonder if any brothers saw someone like what i described.
Well during my last trip one of the bro with me flirted with a really cute waistress who was incharge of collecting the P100 from guests coming up to the 2nd floor from the 1st floor.

She was really onto the bro and if we hadnt got our girls and left early i could have believe that girl would have gone back with the bro for sure after she finish her work.

Dont think she looks like amy cheng. but she was certainly quite petite and cute. Nice big SuSu too.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 21-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Ronsee - I did also flirt with the waitress there, unfortunately, I was with some reasonably high-powered guests.

Though managed to hook up with her, before she start work at the second floor.

I have her number in my phone book. Let me see if I can recollect the name ..

PS: weekend cover is 150 peso .. Weekday is 100 peso ..
Old 21-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Ronsee - I did also flirt with the waitress there, unfortunately, I was with some reasonably high-powered guests.

Though managed to hook up with her, before she start work at the second floor.

I have her number in my phone book. Let me see if I can recollect the name ..

PS: weekend cover is 150 peso .. Weekday is 100 peso ..
Yep bro. we were there on Friday night i think. I spend the Sunday night in P Burgos Makati where we were staying in Citadel Inn and had a lot of fun playing pools in the pubs below the hotels and chatting with those street whores kekeke

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 27-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Hey bros

I will be in Manila, staying in Pearl Manila hotel in Ermita, Malate on 4th to 6th September.

Anyone who is there will like to meet up for a dinner or drinks or cheong together can PM me pls.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 27-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Hey bros

I will be in Manila, staying in Pearl Manila hotel in Ermita, Malate on 4th to 6th September.

Anyone who is there will like to meet up for a dinner or drinks or cheong together can PM me pls.

Cheers
Ronsee
I'm in Makati now..too bad I'm leaving on 4th Sep.
Old 28-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepstrum View Post
I'm in Makati now..too bad I'm leaving on 4th Sep.
Well bro seems like we are not fated to meet there.

Anyway i was supposed to fly this week Friday. But work committments didnt allow me to take time off to fly so had to plan for next week.

Anyway lets hope we will meet sometime if timing is right.

This time i m meeting a new lady in Ermita. So lets hope something happens there

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 30-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
denise101 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

nice FR bro... i learned alot of things
Old 31-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denise101 View Post
nice FR bro... i learned alot of things
As the saying goes...nothing beats like being there to experience everything yourself.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 31-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

ANy bros can advise for nice cheonging places in Cebu? May be heading there in the coming month...probably staying near the airport...think some island...look forward to some good advice...
Old 31-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Hey bros

Cheers
Ronsee
I would certainly like to join you but I've just been there and I have no business there until Dec and Jan. Will you be there then?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1