The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Is oral sex important for you as foreplay?

The question might sound like a pretty straightforward one to answer but from my personal experiences, it can cause a lot of friction in a relationship between a couple.

I like to quote from my close friend, Mr C who was divorced not too long ago; he said: " If my ex-wife would just give me a BJ, I would drop everything & return home immediately, even if I was outside drinking at a pub or whatever!"

He felt very strongly that oral sex is essential as a prelude to sexual intercourse. Among other factors which caused his marriage to fail, he felt that an unsatisfactory sex life was a major factor in the breakup.

He was of the view that if only the wives would accommodate the husbands' request for fellatio, the divorce rate would not be so high & the demand for paid sex would taper off.

Is his assumption too simplistic? What's your take?

I would love to hear your views, especially from the lady members.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Style-M deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is oral sex important for you as foreplay?

its is important... fun for both side too...
is it veri dirty? some gals tells me that... when i wan to lick them there
Old 09-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

yes without a doubt...like your friend my marriage is also suffering because of my oc differing view on sex to mine...
Old 09-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
yes without a doubt...like your friend my marriage is also suffering because of my oc differing view on sex to mine...
My friend's ex-wife refuses to BJ him but he feels that oral sex is an essential part of foreplay & arouses him so that the intercourse & of course, the ejaculation will be more enjoyable & intense.

So, do you agree with him?
Old 09-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Yes without a doubt. But too bad OC dun seem to share the same view w me on this
Old 09-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Without a BJ, sex is boring....
Old 09-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcopa View Post
Yes without a doubt. But too bad OC dun seem to share the same view w me on this
I wonder why?

Do females consider oral sex as dirty as in unhygienic? Is their mindset on sex so different from men?

Ladies, I would love to hear your views on oral sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Without a BJ, sex is boring....
Totally agree with you on this but it seems that some ladies are reluctant to participate in oral sex.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
My friend's ex-wife refuses to BJ him but he feels that oral sex is an essential part of foreplay & arouses him so that the intercourse & of course, the ejaculation will be more enjoyable & intense.

So, do you agree with him?
yup...i never liked jumping into bed and going straight to the act of fucking. sex to me is the culmination of a courting session that includes, petting, kissing, oral sex and finally insertion.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
yup...i never liked jumping into bed and going straight to the act of fucking. sex to me is the culmination of a courting session that includes, petting, kissing, oral sex and finally insertion.
Well said.

So it really puzzles me why some ladies seem to think that oral sex is some kind of perversion.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post

Totally agree with you on this but it seems that some ladies are reluctant to participate in oral sex.

Some gers, no BJ, even dun allow lick pussy.... sian all the way.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
no bj no lick like that sian....kena my oc lagi worse...cannot finger also and only depending on her mood...some times allow to suck on nipple...this one lagi sian...like that day tell me she no more urge for sex...knn limpeh toolan infront of her masturbate...she buay song...short of telling her she has failed miserably first as a wife and second as a woman...
Old 09-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have you ever asked them why not?

Dirty or what?

From the sex books that I have read, do you know that our hands, being exposed to bacteria all the time from handling too many things, are even dirtier than the private parts, especially if it's properly washed.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

i think those girls whatever trade they are in got their orgasm from the shares tumbling down (salute those Lehman investors)

n0 lick n0 bj then might as well as well i DIY myself and save those $$$

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 09-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

Getting a BJ to me is way more shiok then intercourse itself, that's y i usually go for FL that does BJ in car.

My wife used to shun oral sex last time.

recently, due to some reason i dun know, she has start accepting giving head. Thou i dun get it everytime, and due to her inexperience its painful at times...im pleased that she's willing to do it. Recently she even allowed me to COF

Now that she's doing that, im in semi-retirement mode liao...its been 2 months since i last bonk a FL.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acanthus View Post
Getting a BJ to me is way more shiok then intercourse itself, that's y i usually go for FL that does BJ in car.

My wife used to shun oral sex last time.

recently, due to some reason i dun know, she has start accepting giving head. Thou i dun get it everytime, and due to her inexperience its painful at times...im pleased that she's willing to do it. Recently she even allowed me to COF

Now that she's doing that, im in semi-retirement mode liao...its been 2 months since i last bonk a FL.

So, my friend is right- if more wives give head, the WL's biz will drop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1