The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
To me if I go Chiang Mai is mainly for Nimmanhaemin pub hopping (soak in the "Hiso" vibe just like Thonglor/Ekamai in Bangkok) and Sayuri to "detox".
Por leow 555.
Not just bar, pub, kapoo massage and chiong lah, CM still got lot more than that

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...hiang_Mai.html

By the way Sayuri standard too low (old room and CMI ladies) until local also don't really want to be there..........

http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php
Old 27-10-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
No....... Sayuri standard too low (old room and CMI ladies) until local also don't really want to be there..........

http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php
Aiya, "Sayuri" in Jap refers to "fish with black heart".
Why this queer name? Because after eating Sayuri sashimi, LJ supposed to perform very well a few hours later. But this fish only found in Jap leh....maybe should import to Thailand.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X69sinner View Post
Any updates about Loy krathong next month? What I heard was it be on but will be small scale celebration. Anyone able to cfm abt it?
I be going during that week.

Appreciate it.

Schedule of Loy Krathong 2016
Old 28-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post

Schedule of Loy Krathong 2016
I think this schedule is before the King pass away.........or is this the new updated schedule??

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...-entertainment

CHIANG MAI - Traditional activities to mark the 12th lunar month, including Yi Peng in Chiang Mai and Loy Krathong, will go ahead, but in a sombre manner to show respect for the passing of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.

Chiang Mai governor Pawin Chamniprasart said there would be no spectacular fireworks displays, concerts or beauty contests...........
Old 28-10-2016, 12:52 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i reckon it's the schedule is the latest. Indeed the activities have been scaled down. Noticed there is no fireworks display nor Miss Loy Krathong beauty contest.
Old 28-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, me have not been to Chiang Mai before. Planning to go soon. Just cusious, what is this Loy Krathong about? Can someone share with me? How will it be celebrated there?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
i reckon it's the schedule is the latest. Indeed the activities have been scaled down. Noticed there is no fireworks display nor Miss Loy Krathong beauty contest.
Yes correct, at least program now still ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hi bros, me have not been to Chiang Mai before. Planning to go soon. Just cusious, what is this Loy Krathong about? Can someone share with me? How will it be celebrated there?
Is like our mid autumn festival, Loy Krathong is to release krathong to the river and also Yee Peng to release lanterns to the sky........songkran we have water war and Lor Krathong we have fire works war shooting across the riverside area at Nawarat bridge.

One of the important and interest festival in Northern Thailand with Mae Jo University Yi Peng Lantern release attracts thousand of tourist to join.

http://chiangmaibest.com/loy-krathong-yee-peng/

http://www.thelongestwayhome.com/tra...hiang-mai.html
Old 28-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hentaihunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro happyman.. can i know the loc of this mermaid??
Sibeh sien leh.. came yesterday but go for normal massage only. Kena ffked by 2 frens. Now stay more in hotel ...
Old 28-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
X69sinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will this year loy krathong have the sky lantern event? I be looking forward to the river event and this if it still carry on

The location of mermaid is stated back few pages. Bro who interested pls scroll back n u will find Ur answer.
Old 28-10-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hentaihunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Will this year loy krathong have the sky lantern event? I be looking forward to the river event and this if it still carry on

The location of mermaid is stated back few pages. Bro who interested pls scroll back n u will find Ur answer.
Sit tuk tuk just say little mermaid??
Old 28-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaihunter View Post
Sibeh sien leh.. came yesterday but go for normal massage only. Kena ffked by 2 frens. Now stay more in hotel ...
Quote:
Quote:
Dont be lazy. Read and research from the threads.
Nobody provides hold hand serwit in Chiang Mai because later will tio labeled as stealth agent plus mod will PM to collect kopi $$$!

Want hold hand serwit please go to Bangkok and find naemlo!
Naemlo have exclusive rights.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Naemlo have exclusive rights.
Dun worry, my service is good, reliable and inexpensive.
Old 28-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun worry, my service is good, reliable and inexpensive.
Except in Patpong in Bangkok where u have never been to !!!.
Old 28-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Mermaid is at Chiang Mai Land area, take tuktuk dun say go Mermaid otherwise kena extra 500 baht commission to pay to tuktuk driver......

Just ask to go Chiang Mai Land Road Arirang Korean Restaurant......after drop at the restaurant just walk opp is Mermaid already.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/...1!4d98.9970383

Quote:
Big event cancel but the normal riverside release lantern and release krathong still on......after release both can go Mermaid release some more
Old 28-10-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

For the benefit of other bros, i reply this PM here ya........

Quote:
Hi Bro, can advise me on CM property.
I have been reading that Condo in Thailand is 30 lease. Does this means that after 30 years, the Government or development will take back the property?

Or is there a way to extend this, like a fee or something?

Thanks in advance.
Foreigner who want to buy house, shop house with land are not allow, hence they use the loop hole buying under local name and make long rental contract to "legally" use the house. And the maximum rental contract according to Thai law is 30 years, so many use the way and make 30+30 years contact. But I personally not advise to do this, as any time the Thai govt can close the loop hole and you'll lost everything, or if that local guy that you use him name get someone to kill you, he will be rich overnight.

As for Condo, foreigner allow to buy so you no need to worry about this 30 years rental contract issue. Just make sure the condo have slot for foreign ownership.......example a condo have 100 units, 51 units must sell to local and 49 units can sell to foreigner.....but not count on unit but base on sqm actually. Condo maintenance fee usually around 30 baht /sqm / month so a 40sqm condo will need to pay 1200 baht monthly for maintenance fee exclude water, electric and internet.....pool, gym, parking and security included.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1