The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
MHT, She is one of those few mls who dare to post her original look. Great body too.

Yeah great body tall and busty ! Her adv photo looks cute but she is more to hot and foxy look.
Old 29-03-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24342 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Yeah great body tall and busty ! Her adv photo looks cute but she is more to hot and foxy look.
Support! Still have not revisited her (did not try hard enough in the booking).
Old 29-03-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
MHT, She is one of those few mls who dare to post her original look. Great body too.

She’s charming, I enjoyed my times when I’m with her
Old 29-03-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For people like me once awhile go does their database update regularly? I msg a few but all no reply lol
Old 29-03-2024, 09:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
She’s charming, I enjoyed my times when I’m with her
Actually I prefer vanilla mls rather than those commando type. They are like fine wine, much better than those fast food. Just hug their half naked body and stay on the bed with them already worth the money spent.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-03-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Actually I prefer vanilla mls rather than those commando type. They are like fine wine, much better than those fast food. Just hug their half naked body and stay on the bed with them already worth the money spent.

Is MHT meaty or slim slim type?
TIA
Old 29-03-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwon910 View Post
Lol it all depends on how ML are attracted to you and how much you are willing to invest, anything is possible. no point asking xdd.. ofcos, there is no free meal in this world...
Very long time ago (2019, I think), there was an ML that auto ask me if I wanted FJ, think maybe we got quite some chemistry. Subsequently every visit we just become Fuk buddies, lol. Of course I had to pay her slightly more per visit, I think it was about $140 if I remember correctly.

But that was the one and only ML that ever happened to me lol... nowadays the MLs picky liao, so answer is no luck so far haha
Old 29-03-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
TIA
Not meaty nor slim, I think she’s around 170, right meat at the right place
Old 29-03-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Very long time ago (2019, I think), there was an ML that auto ask me if I wanted FJ, think maybe we got quite some chemistry. Subsequently every visit we just become Fuk buddies, lol. Of course I had to pay her slightly more per visit, I think it was about $140 if I remember correctly.

But that was the one and only ML that ever happened to me lol... nowadays the MLs picky liao, so answer is no luck so far haha
Like that means I have no luck at all, never encounter that before
Old 29-03-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
TIA
Cant really say meaty because she got big bone wide shoulders. There is also other ML like Sweety also have big body frame
but Sweety is a bit more meaty which for me is damm nice to hug. Slim ones doesn't have the same feel when hugging.
Old 29-03-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is OMM back?
Old 29-03-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post

last time you were youngershuaige.
Old 29-03-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
CumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-kiki/

FR for Kiki

Looks: Probably the most beautiful ML I've seen. Nice eyes. Looks better than her PSed photos. Around 30s.

Body: Slim. Big natural D cups.

Attitude: Friendly, easy to chat. Not time watcher.

Massage: Average. Not much strength but thorough and puts in effort.

Sensual: Good sensual and teasing.

HJ: Good. Gentle and patient.

Location: Central. Parking and bus stop nearby. Not close to MRT.

Overall: Beautiful ML with hot body and nice figure. Friendly and decent HJ. Worth the money.
Old 30-03-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Returnee Dabao just up her price from 120 to 150. 🥲
Old 30-03-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Returnee Dabao just up her price from 120 to 150. 🥲
Wasn't she always 150 for bbbj?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1