The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who give the best teasing HDLY and Juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Anyone can share other than Soda, any juagen contacts who is NOT SO OLD..the ones in market really auntie, no doubt they are good, but i prefer someone younger!
The young ones mostly not so good. All glorified HJ
Old 04-04-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
SilenceObserver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The cb government closed the borders making it difficult to get our services overseas! Jialat man!

Bo pian have to go find Soda for juagen and release. Woooo.....her skill sibei powerful

Hey bro! I really would appreciate if you could share with me Soda’s contact. I have up you too also already ☺️
Old 08-04-2021, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
granola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros please share Soda's contact with me. Thanks!
Old 08-04-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilenceObserver View Post
Hey bro! I really would appreciate if you could share with me Soda’s contact. I have up you too also already ☺️
omg...can someone share!!!! oh man..slim with boobs...solid!
Old 08-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
shadews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. I like to try Soda's massage as well. Can some one kindly share her contact with me? Thanks!
Old 08-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

dont need to aak lah.... even give u, soda also wont take in new customer

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 08-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
dont need to aak lah.... even give u, soda also wont take in new customer
Gimme the location and i wil walk in and try. If i manage to get a slot, i will post FR.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
axestacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, can exchange contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I know a few juagen ladies. Problem if you have to release as you are too horny liao. That is why have to choose a guy or lao auntie. I don’t recall Anqi or Qian Qian

3 of those who are good

(1) Got this lady (can’t remember the name) in Geylang. The 1/2 hour tweaking of ur cock veins and twisting of your cock and cock head makes you damn high. Has a pair of D cups boobs and I can’t stop using her pair to BF. Always fired at her face. Lol! Hope she is ugly

(2) Soda. Need no explanation. Her juagen is damn good but can’t stop pounding her or asking her to suck your cock due to her amazing skills. Who can resist a sexy slim girl with D cup boobs

(3) Ping ping. Ppl know her for her Rochor days. The most auntie of the 3 and no big boobs. Her HDLY usually makes u fire off

These 3 are Thai trained. Can feel the veins pulling and the aching of the kidney. Hope bros can exchange contact and share with one another. Maybe we should have 1 juagen maintenance thread in telegram
Old 08-04-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

yeah soda is solid but u guys ah.... dont flood me lah
1. is she always full hse, walkin also no chance 1
2. is she dont take new people
3. u guys get half story, her juagen is poke yr ass 1 not those glorify HJ.
4. is she random, what she want to offer is depending on her.
5. she no longer do FJ anymore

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 08-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro ciwilover, thanks for pointing it all out here.

Even those who have her contact will find it hard to book soda if we don’t book in advance.

Cheers and upped you my points
Old 09-04-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
I must be damn lucky the other day to get a FJ from her lol . Told me she’s horny suddenly then asked me if I got a cap . I say I don’t carry cap with me randomly . She just wrap 1 towel went to ask one of her girl for 1 . The rest is history lol .
P/S : Please don’t flood me about sharing her location or contact . As all the other bros that know her mentioned here she doesn’t take in new customer anymore so yeah ..
Old 09-04-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats bro! Hehe! Must have hell a lot of great time.
Old 09-04-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Just learnt legend SYT JG master Angel previously in the west now moves to central, can't wait to meet her again in the new place. Anyone else missing her DD headlight and that full session caring your DD?
Old 09-04-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mewdust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I must be damn lucky the other day to get a FJ from her lol . Told me she’s horny suddenly then asked me if I got a cap . I say I don’t carry cap with me randomly . She just wrap 1 towel went to ask one of her girl for 1 . The rest is history lol .
P/S : Please don’t flood me about sharing her location or contact . As all the other bros that know her mentioned here she doesn’t take in new customer anymore so yeah ..
You are a lucky person!
Old 09-04-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Toa Payoh central got 1 super solid juagen lady (2nd floor). Sigh...lost the contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread