The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-07-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
any idea atm which ML does frenching?
Bro, even GL cat150 dont guarantee frenching. Frenching is more emotional than fucking.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

They tried unlocking me in that aspect but failed
Old 15-07-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

I had an ML who would freely kiss but refuse to BJ. And I have had MLs who are BBBJ/FN queens who avoid my face as if I were the plague.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
mouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have been going for CC maintenance for a year now and didn't know they offer IPL hair removal. Didnt like my forest shape downunder and made an appt some days ago. Secured Coco for her Thai juagen as usual good therapeutic effect was felt on the same night with my GF. IPL was done by CC and yes i miss the clean look of getting rid my stubby pubic look....now i feel like a renewed Man with strong sense of conquest achievements. Did my chore to up my GF twice last nite with her squeaking away non-stop 😇😇 sex was significantly better with genuine Juagen by Coco.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
In short, its one of the secret items to 'unlock'
On two occasions, it was actually harder to unlock a French than their legs... Hahaha. I have met a couple of girls who only want to french with a boyfriend. They said this after I bonked them silly. Lol.

Thankfully, it was only those two.

FLs also, many of them prefer not to french.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
autumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
On two occasions, it was actually harder to unlock a French than their legs... Hahaha. I have met a couple of girls who only want to french with a boyfriend. They said this after I bonked them silly. Lol.

Thankfully, it was only those two.

FLs also, many of them prefer not to french.
Lower lips can open, but not the top lips 😅🙊
Old 15-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone managed to book Tang Tang recently?
Old 15-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Not sure if the laojiaos agree.

I try to get MLs that I really like to allow some of my wish list to be carried out by being their super regular.

This works fine thus far, expensive but I find it worth the while.
Old 15-07-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Not sure if the laojiaos agree.

I try to get MLs that I really like to allow some of my wish list to be carried out by being their super regular.
What do you mean by this?
Old 15-07-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

I supposed you mean CC ChenChen who has a long running sponsored thread in HC ktv Section Coco is her disciple I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthballs View Post
I have been going for CC maintenance for a year now and didn't know they offer IPL hair removal. Didnt like my forest shape downunder and made an appt some days ago. Secured Coco for her Thai juagen as usual good therapeutic effect was felt on the same night with my GF. IPL was done by CC and yes i miss the clean look of getting rid my stubby pubic look....now i feel like a renewed Man with strong sense of conquest achievements. Did my chore to up my GF twice last nite with her squeaking away non-stop 😇😇 sex was significantly better with genuine Juagen by Coco.

Discover CC Manhood Power @ https://samreally.rocks/showthread.php?t=725167
Old 15-07-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What do you mean by this?
Mean if he very very like a ML, he will become her super regular so that they allow him to unlock
Old 15-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Mean if he very very like a ML, he will become her super regular so that they allow him to unlock
Honestly, doesn't always work that way.
Old 15-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Of course, quite a few. HOWEVER, mostly it's not "one person can french, everyone can french" situation hor.

Frenching with most MLs depends on the person's hygiene and whether she finds you attractive enough to open her mouth and exchange saliva. Attractiveness isn't just looks, it's charisma, intelligence, sense of humour, etc.
This one must see got special feeling etc leh
Old 15-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

This ML game is like playing UFO catcher la. You fucking know its cheaper to buy a soft toy, but you want to dump money to catch it because when you do catch it, the feeling is infinitely more shiok
Old 15-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Like wearing heels and stepping on your balls?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1