The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

wah. puying wet wet... suay mak mak...
i dont like to be wet so i go bkk at end of the month... hope all puyings are back from their songkran holidays...
Old 15-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

They will welcum you with open legs
Old 15-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster

cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
They will welcum you with open legs
good i will shoot them with my "water" gun... now loading my bullets... counting down...
Old 15-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Selling like hot cakes this year

Guess must be more popular with puyings.

If you notice, the Minnie mouse head is the handle and the Minnie mouse hand with a finger extended is the part where water jet shoots out. So this water pistol has dual function, especially for the girls.

Go sort out what can the finger do and what can the water jet meant for. 5555555.
Old 15-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what is the easiest and cheapest way to go to bangkok from pattaya?
Old 15-04-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post

one of the choice
http://www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageHome.aspx
Old 16-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
Consider catching a mini van for about 100 Bahts from BTS Victory Monument - Exit 4. Leaves 15-20 minutes (6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.) or when the van is filled.

As always, when in LOS, expect the unexpected :O)

Old 16-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
....Go sort out what can the finger do and what can the water jet meant for. 5555555.
Maybe it's for douching when they don't feel fresh
Old 16-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Samster

coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thank u bro soopafly.but i was thinking of going straight to pattaya from suvanabhumi airport first..i dont think that mini van would be there right? if it doesnt, I would then take Bell Travel Service
Old 16-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

Touche! Take the Bell bus. I didn't realize you were traveling from Suvarnabhumi!

You can find Bell Travel Service sign and staffs sitting on public benches near glass door No. 8 (you can prebook online, too.) They will direct you to where the coach is waiting which is just outside of door No.8.

Schedule : 08.00 / 10.00 / 12.00 / 14.00 / 16.00 / 18.00 hrs.
The estimated travel time is 2 hours.

Bus fare: 200 Baht per person paid to Bell's staff upon boarding the coach. This price includes a drop-off service to your hotel (available only within Bell's service area).
Old 16-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Touche! Take the Bell bus. I didn't realize you were traveling from Suvarnabhumi!
haha its ok bro..thanks for the info..will up u...anw if i want to take this mini van from pattaya to bkk...where is its station? and does it send directly to my bkk hotel?
Old 16-04-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Book online here.

Departure Time: 9:00, 13:00 and 17:00.

345 Bahts - Includes pick up from your hotel in Pattaya and drop off at your hotel in BKK.

Good luck!
Old 16-04-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

This is the latest in the LOS P4P bonking matrix series exam - A prerequisite for admission into the prestigious Univ Naemlo

Last edited by Soopafly; 16-04-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Old 16-04-2013, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Good news for those who loves to cheong till early morning.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...king-extension
Old 16-04-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sperms Bank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I thought you only make deposits at sperm banks