The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by denshachikan View Post
Don't be silly to go raw on first date.
If she is going to be your FB, you will have more chance to do it raw in future.

You life is worth more worthy than that.

ps: I dont know what she is up to, but it is weird to for girl to flirt with such technical details when it comes to arranging for a fuck. My 6th sense worth, just be careful and take it easy bro.
Thanks bro. Guess i will just prepare some rubber then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100 View Post
Agree agree ... damned weird ...
It's more like arranging for a medical checkup.
Hard to imagine that the lady would be aroused like this, hell, I would be super turned off myself ...
Maybe it’s my first time, that’s why small head is taking all the control.
Hope to learn from all the bros here on the signal and etc.
Old 24-09-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: On Pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hi all Handsome bros and Sexy sis,

Have a noob question over here.
Meeting a lady next weekend for some meals and etc.
She told me that because she’s having irregular menses, hence she is regularly on pills.
My questions is:
-what does the pills cause?
-if she’s on pills regularly. Does that mean that she is always on ‘safe’ period?
-i understand that the pills is to help ‘regulate’ her menses. She told me she doesnt like rubber. So what alternative can i go for?

Hope all Handsome bro and Sexy sis and help on this part.
Cheers.
Ts: https://www.yourfertility.org.au/everyone/timing

Take note, Different people have different cycle period time. So its vary from person to person. Since you mention she is on pills, her must be quite regulated. Just follow the link and read about it.

Quote:
Thanks bro. May i know how do you do the calculation? So i can learn as well?
Old 24-09-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Ts: https://www.yourfertility.org.au/everyone/timing

Take note, Different people have different cycle period time. So its vary from person to person. Since you mention she is on pills, her must be quite regulated. Just follow the link and read about it.
Hi bro, thank you so much, for the number of days, do i follow via the days she consume the pills? Cause from what i understand, consume pills for 3weeks, rest 1 week. So i go via 28days?
Old 29-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bro, thank you so much, for the number of days, do i follow via the days she consume the pills? Cause from what i understand, consume pills for 3weeks, rest 1 week. So i go via 28days?

Really depends on your girl, My FWB even when she ended her pills tab sometimes her menses doesn't come at all... There is a few times when her menses only come once per 4-5mths.

I'm not the perfect person to answer your question as i don't want to get you into trouble too. Try google or ask doc or some senior bros here.
Old 03-10-2020, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vigneshraj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Pull out method...lol...alright bro, u got to be quick then..
agree on this bro, always work for me
Old 05-10-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pamtop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha. Bro, she’s already on pills plus she’s okay with creampie-ing her.
Trying to persuade my FB to take pills too
Old 05-10-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha. Bro, she’s already on pills plus she’s okay with creampie-ing her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamtop View Post
Trying to persuade my FB to take pills too
so happy for you guys can cream-pie in your FB.
best feeling evaa.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8790 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic!
Old 05-10-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

that's to avoid pregnancy
Old 06-10-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Gingerbreadg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Safer to have morning after pill on standby than taking the risk of pregnancy
Old 06-10-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Any idea where to get morning after pill?
And what’s the damage?
First time getting it.
Old 06-10-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
And what’s the damage?
First time getting it.
Get prescribed ones from doctors. Hospitals and clinics all ok. Spend a little more for genuine quality ones and dont settle for cheap untrusted ones. Safety and effectiveness is key. Have used poor quality ones which didnt work afterwards. Not worth the mishap.
Old 06-10-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!
Quote:
And what’s the damage?
First time getting it.
Only a doctor can prescribe.
Use the tele doctors like WhiteCoat or Doctor Anywhere apps.
Delivery via courier.

You won’t get it, you need her to consult the doc.
Old 07-10-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the observer View Post
Only a doctor can prescribe.
Use the tele doctors like WhiteCoat or Doctor Anywhere apps.
Delivery via courier.

You won’t get it, you need her to consult the doc.
Hi bro. Sorry to ask, so she can just tell the doctor that she needed the morning after pills? That’s all?
Old 10-10-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro. Sorry to ask, so she can just tell the doctor that she needed the morning after pills? That’s all?
Yes. Doctor will ask how long ago did you have sex. This morning after pill does not work as well the longer you delay seeing a doctor. Normally there are 2 pills taken 12 hours apart. In some clinics , they make you take the first pill immediately in front of the nurse. I think they want to make sure you do not resell the pill or pass to anyone else. Be a gentleman, go into the consultation room with her and get the pill. Some ladies find it awkward to say what they need.

As for the 3 weeks pill, it regulates her estrogen. After 3 weeks, when she stops, her period will come a few days after the last pill. Then after menses over, she takes it again. That is why there is a 1 week break. To clear her menses. There are potential side effects though. Weight gain, nightmares, more difficulty conceiving in future

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1