The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Divorceed fall in to share your sob story

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
donno which lawyer.maybe 1.8k for 2 kids. if he earn 3.6k per mnth and 1.8k each kids. den hr left 0 for his personal expense? he will sure have to list dwn his expenses each month wen fight for maintenance. all that he pay. hp bills, give parents, transport money, whatever money. even groceries receipt keep. all dis must have prove. transaction receipt or online receipt.

he must be clever to like make d expenses look alot.so his ex wife cant get much.them he will put a suggested amnt for the maintenance.

all dis bring to judge , judge will also agree cannot be all his pay utilise for the kids maintenance. his wife is sure a vampire. wanna suck dry.
can tell you
i come across many instances where the wife asking more than reasonable amt in court during divorce.
Its quite common actually.
A lot of them even dare to ask for an amt greater than the husband's take home pay!
The mentality is
Ask more might get more
Ask less, she'll be putting a limit on her claims

Say husband take home pay is $4000
Wife ask court for $5000
can get up to $4000

If she ask for $3000
Can only get up to $3000 of the the $4000
Old 19-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
can tell you
i come across many instances where the wife asking more than reasonable amt in court during divorce.
Its quite common actually.
A lot of them even dare to ask for an amt greater than the husband's take home pay!
The mentality is
Ask more might get more
Ask less, she'll be putting a limit on her claims

Say husband take home pay is $4000
Wife ask court for $5000
can get up to $4000

If she ask for $3000
Can only get up to $3000 of the the $4000
But quite unethical leh... hubby no need to eat or grooming meh? Take all the money left nothing for hubby... how can?
So what happen if hubby lost job? Means give 0 to wife?
Old 19-09-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
But quite unethical leh... hubby no need to eat or grooming meh? Take all the money left nothing for hubby... how can?
So what happen if hubby lost job? Means give 0 to wife?
what unethical?
To women, once relationship turns sour. You are their nemesis.
They can spend their whole life just to screw you, they also wont consider it evil or unethical.
To them this is justice.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

true bros. the woman will sure ask alot of things and also unreasonable stuff. like need grab to go through n fro. canmot take bus and all.

they will sure ask more. but they wont get any unreasonablr amnt. cos u also have to put wat u need in a month. u earn 4k and ur expenses plus bills, give parents, trabsport all come up to 2.5k. den balance is wat dey can fight for.either get all 1.5k or lower den that. must show prove u need all those expenses.

if the divorce proceeding ongoing, the guy better start nw. and keep receipts and records. so gt prove and the wife cannot ask more. court cant force u to go get extra money for monthly maintenance. must be smart how you set aside the koney so.it seem u have less after everyting deducted
Old 26-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
taintede deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my sob story very typical lah nothing much to share

i just want to advise everyone else... since we are here, we are not the type of good faithful husband... so don't marry best.

hdb, divorce, have to update friends and relatives etc... all in all really not worth the risk. and singapore courts overwhelmingly favors female even if she openly cheats during marriage

just stay single, buy hdb alone at 35 (or condo) and enjoy the single life
Old 27-09-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes. Should have stayed single if I know that women here are like this. Hardly ever come across a good one.
Old 27-09-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
retardpervert has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taintede View Post
my sob story very typical lah nothing much to share

i just want to advise everyone else... since we are here, we are not the type of good faithful husband... so don't marry best.

hdb, divorce, have to update friends and relatives etc... all in all really not worth the risk. and singapore courts overwhelmingly favors female even if she openly cheats during marriage

just stay single, buy hdb alone at 35 (or condo) and enjoy the single life
What happen to you after your divorce?
Old 27-09-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
taintede deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by retardpervert View Post
What happen to you after your divorce?
to be honest life is better? haha
but must always draw the line when playing

date young foreign virgins
waiting for the tourism industry to reopen
Old 28-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

true lah. i regretted marrying myex wife. i never regret the divorce. onli can blame myself for being so stupid. but miss my kids d most. if onli i can get the care and custody all wld be gd
Old 30-09-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
true lah. i regretted marrying myex wife. i never regret the divorce. onli can blame myself for being so stupid. but miss my kids d most. if onli i can get the care and custody all wld be gd
but divorce liao... kids lost to ex wife.. hdb have to sell? Then monthly have to pay money to ex wife? Like that worth meh?
Old 01-10-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
but divorce liao... kids lost to ex wife.. hdb have to sell? Then monthly have to pay money to ex wife? Like that worth meh?
have to sell hdb. monthly for kids maintenance. none for ex wife. sure lost. suffer more if stay in marriage. don need to bother abt ex wife and her issues.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3831 / Power: 21
dandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5. Go overseas must inform.
what go overseas must inform? CMPB ah?
Old 05-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan69 View Post
what go overseas must inform? CMPB ah?
wife scared hubby migrate and escape
Old 11-10-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wife scared hubby migrate and escape
Divorced already but still leashes him.
Old 14-10-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Divorced already but still leashes him.
Yes.. wanna see how hubby suffer. If hubby run away... she cannot see him suffer liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1