The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Whats the common thing between these 3?

Me too! Ahaha Some more reply me in less than 5 min I also shocked. Later go buy Toto liao.

Small fish, 我来了~~
She mentioned that John/s have been giving her feedback that she is getting a bad rep for not replying messages.

So she is doing it now, not only to salvage the rep but also cos she is FT doing this before being able to go back to physical school lessons instead of online lessons.

I dunno if she was a OHM girl before this, but currently, due to concientiously replying messages from johns, she is a OHM girl..

NBFO OHM Hippo
Old 18-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
See if she allow zhut zhut.
Can lar, zhut zhut abit nia and she will be impatient if it doesn't stimulate you to cum fast...
Old 18-08-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Xiaoyu can zhut and rub bottom.
Old 18-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Xiaoyu can zhut and rub bottom.
Rub bottom.....limbui eh tiok blocked at the start, relax liao then less restrictive... machiam CB Phase 1, 2, 3 liddat...

And some say can speak french... but limbui eh boh ley.... maybe cos i am not Andy Lau....

Fappy Hippo
Old 18-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
She mentioned that John/s have been giving her feedback that she is getting a bad rep for not replying messages.
No wonder. I vote Johns to be the discipline master, please go teach the rest of the MLs as well.

While I know most times it’s difficult for them, but a simple reply like 不行 is better than nothing. At the least we no need to 痴痴的等 and can instead make other plans.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 18-08-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:

So she is doing it now, not only to salvage the rep but also cos she is FT doing this before being able to go back to physical school lessons instead of online lessons.

I dunno if she was a OHM girl before this, but currently, due to concientiously replying messages from johns, she is a OHM girl..

NBFO OHM Hippo
Wa i didnt know i rant abit can get her to reply you guys HAHA , i myself too got a reply but she's fully booked lol so guess gotta try again another day

Quote:
No wonder. I vote Johns to be the discipline master, please go teach the rest of the MLs as well.

While I know most times it’s difficult for them, but a simple reply like 不行 is better than nothing. At the least we no need to 痴痴的等 and can instead make other plans.
This responsibility like too heavy leh bro
Old 18-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

John is a name for all cheongsters....

Anyway, to be fair, if they receive 200-300 enquiry for availability daily... and they have to reply everyone, then where got time.for work, if they do it during work and OHM us, will kenna complain, do it after work kenna complain reply too late and then suffer from lack of sleep then no mood to service us Johns gao gao then kenna complain...

Now i got new idea to helps them liao... hahaha

Really is follow loo oso die, dun follow loo, oso die, jin chum ah

WK wanna be Hippo
Old 18-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Wa i didnt know i rant abit can get her to reply you guys HAHA , i myself too got a reply but she's fully booked lol so guess gotta try again another day

This responsibility like too heavy leh bro
I nair say is you say her one... i am generally classifying all cheongsters and calling us Johns... sorry ah, i confused everyone liao...

I shall call us Joe/s from now
Old 18-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
John is a name for all cheongsters....

Anyway, to be fair, if they receive 200-300 enquiry for availability daily... and they have to reply everyone, then where got time.for work, if they do it during work and OHM us, will kenna complain, do it after work kenna complain reply too late and then suffer from lack of sleep then no mood to service us Johns gao gao then kenna complain...

Really is follow loo oso die, dun follow loo, oso die, jin chum ah

WK wanna be Hippo
Oh, I thought u referring to johnsmithzz1996. Ahahaha. But ya, Thats why I also say I understand it’s difficult. Haha some more, there will be people see the reply, then will still continue to pester and ask other stupid questions like why cannot? What time can? Etc. End up become never ending. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 18-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh, I thought u referring to johnsmithzz1996. Ahahaha. But ya, Thats why I also say I understand it’s difficult. Haha some more, there will be people see the reply, then will still continue to pester and ask other stupid questions like why cannot? What time can? Etc. End up become never ending. Lol
Thats why Joe/s also must be seng mok, set a reply wait time limit for yourself, if u have a few time slots u can, tell them upfront lar, cannot liao still pester and ask why, knn waste everyone time... i saw with my own eyes a joe who behaved like that with QT... she tell him cannot already, full liao he still ask can chum siong can add extra slot... wah lau eh... mai xia suay ah...

It takes 2 hands to clap
Old 18-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rub bottom.....limbui eh tiok blocked at the start, relax liao then less restrictive... machiam CB Phase 1, 2, 3 liddat...

And some say can speak french... but limbui eh boh ley.... maybe cos i am not Andy Lau....

Fappy Hippo
Hence the clause 'Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her'.
I guess the holy grail will be fj. I believe all ML will do fj if they meet the right bro or the right Yusof Ishak.
Old 18-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Tiagong she rejected a few in the past few days.
Wah lah hor yeh ah tbis cha bor!
Old 18-08-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
if you book once she dun like, she wont let u have next booking
Me and Aimee, 素未蒙面也没肌肤之亲,却被拒于门外... heartbreak la

Machiam 吊我胃口,make me more keen to get her
Old 18-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Will post my FR on Duo Duo later
good leh bro anticipating indeed a true commando
Old 18-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Xiao Yu also student ah? Anyway I finally got a slot. Going to test drive her.
Yeah bro😀 Fighting!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1