The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for xin-er. I understand that she has many many MRs already (some not so good) so would like to do her some justice. I last visited her back in early 2018 on her previous stint, and again in late 2019. went back to RTM last week.

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/

Location: 7/10: close to public transport (MRT). for drivers, may have possible problem with parking during evening hours as I experienced. overall location is quiet and apartment is easy to access with no complicated entry instructions.

Looks: 7.5/10: she has GND turned into mature/sophisticated look. slight tummy with big soft boobs. for bros into OL types.

attitude: 10/10: remembered me despite my sporadic visits. superb GFE. hugged me like a koala when i entered apartment, undressed me, showered for me and briefly played with my 2ic. (take note, she'll shower you but not WITH you). shes chatty but can take cue from me when i decided to stop chatting and enjoy the massage.

massage: 8/10: full nude. massage on queen bed. no oil (is a bonus for me). strong massage with some unusual techniques/stretches on your thighs. minimal phone usage.

sensual: 10/10: catbath, boob massage followed by best AR i've ever received, was literally trembling. BBBJ technique was so good & strong, when combo-ed with the AR, made me surrender my soldiers in her mouth within 10 minutes.

overall, would RTM. she raised her price recently to $120 but still worth it given the current quality & price of BBBJ+CIM providers.
Old 31-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Wah like that she see me bbfa big tummy sure will hiam me one.
I don't think so. Gym girls are usually more accustomed to different body shapes so they are "used" to handle all kinds of bodies. Part of the fun is incorporate a nice hot sweaty workout into a fun session of love making. Think about it the possibilities are endless.

That's why I hesitate to book VP. The amount of money that will be spent, I keep thinking of gym girl and thus hold back. At 220/240 she does look like a steal already compared to what we get now. But she looked mentally drained at the end of last stint and she mentioned not keen to return. So left memories.

SLG ladies at the moment.. no fight. I probably visit zoya for now and that is if I need a good massage as well. Other than that, save money
Old 31-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
yea she was pretty AP FL back then lol anw she seems having good time in China already
Nice to hear!
Old 31-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian88 View Post
Just visit her recently,IMO her nuru is the best .a lot of grinding same as jav ,roaming signal very strong
Brother who like nuru,she is the one
After nuru,she give me some hard massage
Will rtm for sure
do we have to wear mask while being massaged?
some ML insist and it spoils everything...
Old 31-08-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Saltywormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
Better clarify before confirm timing.. I also will check whether they operate at mp/apartment
Old 31-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Texted her. She gave me the postal code of a certain hotel.

Next!
Her listed stats are quite similar to the previous Lili who left before CB
Old 31-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
If homebased then depends on ML, like Ying Ying will insist have to wear mask. I've nit encountered other homebased ML that requires mask.
Old 31-08-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Unintended deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=...hlight=natalie

I know this is the "new" Natalie, not the other one which was in the line for some time already but she looks good. Anyone tried her yet?
Old 31-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unintended View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=...hlight=natalie

I know this is the "new" Natalie, not the other one which was in the line for some time already but she looks good. Anyone tried her yet?
This is Huizi/Jenny from SLG. Mixed reviews.
Old 31-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

how is SLG's Tiny? any FRs? she good?
Old 31-08-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

MR for Qi Qi
House: beauty castle

Looks: looks young
Body: nice curves. massage in nude
Boobs : B- enough to hold.
Services Allowed: auto roam, bbj
RTM:Yes
Old 31-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
She's a fitness guru. Jessie one of the S class ladies I referred to. At some angles she does resemble Zoya. Hence my post.
Managed to have two separate session with her when she is FL

Shiok sia
Old 31-08-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
lantis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR here 😬
MR for Anqi(SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.online/an-qi-massage/

Looks: 7/10 pleasant looking, 80% similar to pic. Chatty and friendly

Body: 7/10 mid 30s, petite tone body but not for boobs lovers

Massage: 6/10 SN massage, reasonable strength with good massage techniques But I personally prefer hard massage

JG: 9/10. Came for the JG. Did not disappoint, one of the better JG massages I've had. Good technique, comfortable type with sensual touches.

HJ: 7/10 The HJ was ok, can roam while she lie beside u doing the work. Tone perky ass that is great to grab. Variety of techniques and doesn't rush. Very receptive and accommodating.

Location: central private apartment with parking available. A bit of walking distance if taking public transport. Place is clean and quiet

Damage: $110

RTM : maybe
Old 31-08-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Ya bro, i texted her too, she said Hotel.. and ask me if i mind.. i kindly decline , really hate that location haha, if she go to apartment then maybe i'll consider.
Some of her photos shown was taken in a certain near east hotel I been to thou.
Old 31-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Some of her photos resemble a certain near east hotel I been to thou.
It's that infamous hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1