The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Soda
Thai lady

Got her contact from a bro in the forum
She is somewhere in - edited out after complains- , there only got afew thai spas.... i dun have her permission to give out her contacts so interested people have to have fun exploring abit

Looks: short hair, looks early 30 i guess

Body: you can't tell with clothes on, she actually have a good S curve and slender body.

Massage: i took the sexy massage with release. Hmm. It was good but i think the forum hype (about her sexy massage) made my expectations too high, Its probably the newbies hyping her because they never experience something similar before. Her sexy massage was disappointing for me because of the initial forum hype, some boob rubs and butt tease, it really is nothing compared to the cat150 geylang. However if u go without any expectations then its OK loh

After the sexy massage is the action, she will ask you to kneel back in doggie and she massages the sensitive areas of balls, perineum and ass with a nice relaxing hot oil and occasional exciting strokes on your dick...... Its nice, relaxing and soothing.

HJ: she gave a prostrate massage which means she puts a finger in your ass and you feel like there is a little dick hard up ur ass. The sensation is different from normal, definitely more intense and abit embarrassing to admit that it felt good.....she is even able to press my prostrate and stop the sperm from coming out, so i experienced the legendary spermless orgasm...... after hearing so much about this on the internet i finally get to experience it..... but she does not know how to stop when your dick becomes over-sensitive after ejucalation, so you better remind her to be gentle once u start shooting out.

Overall: Honestly at $150 including entrance fee, i feel it is worth the money to experience the spermless orgasm, maybe its hard to believe that you can orgasm without shooting out sperm.... But its true! Definitely worth a try once in your life.

Extras

She also does juagen treatment and she did abit for me, i feel its authentic, however im not a qualified judge for this as i have no problems erecting. I did feel my inner thighs muscle sore the next 2 days and all she did was juagen on the balls.

The other ladies there are presentable too and from what i know, if you want full service on demand then u need to find the other ladies.

After the prostrate massage, i went to burger king and bought a set meal, then u know the cheese fries come with chilli sauce. So when squeezing out the chilli sauce the hole very small and keep spurting. Somehow this remind me of my anus.... i dunno why....... At night i even dreamed of a big african man spooning me in bed while i play mobile games..... This might be a side effect of having her finger up my ass, hope i dun become gay
Anal pleasure is for any gender and sexual orientations. Just because you enjoy it (maybe?) does not make you gay.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Anal pleasure is for any gender and sexual orientations. Just because you enjoy it (maybe?) does not make you gay.
Its not because he enjoyed getting fingered in the ass that makes him think he might be gay... its his dream (or nightmare) where he was speared by a big African guy.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Able to share more on Niu Niu 's level of service? Was she good?
Personally, I have a bit of a thing for exotic cultures
She's been on that site for months.

I'm surprised there hasn't been an FR yet of someome trying out a nubile 19 year old... unless its a trap.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Its not because he enjoyed getting fingered in the ass that makes him think he might be gay... its his dream (or nightmare) where he was speared by a big African guy.
That's unless he wants his nightmare to become a reality
Old 03-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

How does one enjoy prostate massage? I keep feeling like shitting, have to control myself very hard so that it doesn't end in disaster.
Old 03-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Bladerunner2049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Tried to book a ML from beauty castle, timing all arrange swee Swee
When I reached the shop, turn up to be timing cock up because of double booking.
But the shop rearrange me another ML that turn up to be rare gem.

Look: 9 Chio (big eyes)
Body : 9 curvy with out extra fats.
Weight: 50kg
Boobs : 36D natural. (Boobs lover would not forget it)
Massage : 8 (like her juagen very much)
Gfe: very strong gfe feel.

She not a time watcher and during massage, she doesn’t even carry phone with her. For me that like to have good massage with Comfortable HJ, I am preparing to revisit again soon.
After the whole session happily ended, I am just like a lucky man that able to enjoy my day and also discovered this rare gem.
Can share contact of the shop? Thanks!
Old 03-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=788016

Any bros try the new malaysian johor gal ? Pic legit?
Old 03-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=788016

Any bros try the new malaysian johor gal ? Pic legit?
Location is the same as the girl Helium got. I wonder is it the same girl that he was trying to book
Old 03-09-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

FR for An Qi SLG. Visisted last weekend and note that the price has since increased from $110 to $120.

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-an-qi/

Location: 6/10: central. not very accessible for public transport. drivers should have no issue with parking at all times of day. apartment is abit messy with all her stuff around. makes an effort with mood lightings around the apartment.

Looks: 7/10: accurate to photos. body is slim with perky b cup boobs. not much fat observed. probably late 20s. somewhat mature feeling.

attitude: 2/10: constant phone usage. she doesn't want to chat but makes one liner comments that are pretty irrelevant and spoils abit of the mood. very commercial feeling.

massage: 2/10: liberally uses powder. massage like going through motion only. less than 10 mins, including her phone usage time. interestingly, she's SN but the opposite manner = bra on panties off.

sensual: 8/10: removes bra, and begins with BBBJ. after a few mins, asked if i wanted to "taste her abalone" in 69. of course, and she gives you a mouth spray/disinfectant for hygiene purposes. abalone is indeed fresh but unshaven, no smell. next 5 mins of furious action resulted in a 69 bbbj-cim. full roaming during sensual.

RTM?: only if into sensual.. counting shower, massage, sensual time, i was in and out in 40 mins. price has also increased (like all the other BBBJ+CIM providers).

Last edited by xels; 03-09-2020 at 02:40 PM. Reason: ........
Old 03-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 7
Fxn987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFxn987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Location is the same as the girl Helium got. I wonder is it the same girl that he was trying to book
i wanted to ask him also
Old 03-09-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, pmed you already
Can pm me Bro?
Old 03-09-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, pmed you already
Bro. No received pm

Or u send wrong person?
Old 03-09-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 13
innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!

MR for Lisa: https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-lisa/ or “recently I came to the realization that I am more superficial than I thought”

Location: Convenient, accessible by MRT and car I would imagine. Plenty of ATMs at the petrol stations and Heartland Mall nearby.
Service: More massage focused, she puts in a lot of effort. Quite chatty and personable but sensual was not the most exciting, maybe because I was already mentally disappointed.
Looks: Big letdown, you will have to heavily discount from the photos online. Seems late 30s to early 40s, figure and complexion also quite different. Don’t want to go into too much detail but the online photos have been edited until cannot edit.
Extras: JG listed but costs extra.

RTM: Unlikely and honestly due to the unmet expectation on looks. Sad to say but it is what it is.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-tian-massage/

Visit QT 'recently' after she moved. She texted me that she is now operating from apartment. I did promise her that I will visit after she moved out of that slum-tel, so I went.

A follow up from my earlier report on her:

Place: Apartment. Will be familiar to most bros here. Bei Bei used to be there. Cleanliness is ok. Towel given is those quick dry super absorbent microfiber kind. Plenty of parking below and MRT is less than 10mins away.

Massage - The shoulder kneading part was painful but good. She really used alot of strength. Back massage though was so-so. She didn't get to work on my butts and legs as I interupted her for other more important matters.

My experience with her so far has been quite OK - will RTM.
Wanted to book her yesterday but her Central location changed my mind. Looked for Viet Candy instead. Enjoyed her high GFE (hugs & kisses) and services very much as she did not use her HP during the session. Most of the PRC MLs should learn from her.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by innuendo View Post
MR for Lisa: https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-lisa/ or “recently I came to the realization that I am more superficial than I thought”

Location: Convenient, accessible by MRT and car I would imagine. Plenty of ATMs at the petrol stations and Heartland Mall nearby.
Service: More massage focused, she puts in a lot of effort. Quite chatty and personable but sensual was not the most exciting, maybe because I was already mentally disappointed.
Looks: Big letdown, you will have to heavily discount from the photos online. Seems late 30s to early 40s, figure and complexion also quite different. Don’t want to go into too much detail but the online photos have been edited until cannot edit.
Extras: JG listed but costs extra.

RTM: Unlikely and honestly due to the unmet expectation on looks. Sad to say but it is what it is.
WTF...late 30s to 40s. So far Msian Mandy n Viet Candy looks exactly like the photos. Need to explore other MLs further. Thanks for helping to filter these CMI MLs. Upz.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1