The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Wife's Dark Secrets

I have come to the stage that I have to divorce my wife, as I found out her heart is no longer with me. Never did I realise she can change so much.

Both of us run some restaurants and are always working tirelessly in managing the restaurants. However, we do have our own R and R time with our respective friends.

She has always have a fancy in European guys as she feels they are more romantic or well mannered than Asian guys. My friends had always highlighted to me that they had seen her behaving intimately or dancing seductively with some European guys, but I thought because of her friendly character, she was just having a fun time after hard work at the restaurants, so I did not put in to heart.

Each R and R nights she will come home before 2am,which is a norm.However, for the past month, she had came back home rather late, like 4am to 5am. And It's not just the R and R night, it's almost every night. So I was getting suspicious.

One day she told me she has got a wedding dinner to attend and would not be heading to the restaurants,meaning she wanted an off day. So I went to the restaurants myself, but you know,my heart don't feel comfortable already, as I believe she was hiding something from me. She did not tell me any wedding dinners beforehand and it was only in the morning she just mentioned. So I decided to follow her and see what she was up to.

I decided to rent a car for a day instead of driving my own car so that she is unaware of me following her. Saw her hop up a car and I drove a distance away from that car. Saw her came out of the car and then the driver came out too. It's an angmo fella who then led my wife into a warehouse, with his hands on her waist while walking in. I did not feel good seeing my wife all dress up in figure hugging tight dress being touched.

I decided to walk near the warehouse after a few minutes for fear of being caught. Reaching the front of the warehouse, i realised it's a wine warehouse with a few storeys. I can't walk in like that so i went around to see how I can get in. Found the stairway beside, and walked up the stairs quietly. Went up to the 3rd floor which is the top floor, and got to see both of them on the first floor, in full view. Initially nothing much, the angmo guy was introducing his collection of wines and explaining to her the different types of wine. But wait, he was holding my wife's hands, bloody hell! I was boiling already,but decided to wait and see.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
Re: Wife's Dark Secrets

hmmm pls continue
Old 17-07-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm.. Happen in Sg or oversea?
Old 17-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
Hmm.. Happen in Sg or oversea?
It happened in sg bro
Old 17-07-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
hmmm pls continue
i did,but it's still under moderation bro
Old 17-07-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

He then held her by her waist and turned her to face him.They face each other and he began to pull her closer to him which she did not resist.I could see her blushed and that made my heart broken already.I decided to take a video so as to have evidence for divorce later.

He hugged her tightly and whispered softly to her which I could not hear what he said. She just smiled and let him roamed her body with his hand. Again she did not resist when he started to move down to her ass and caressed it. He started to kiss her and they engaged in fierce tongue fight, not forgetting his hands were all over her ass.I really piss off!

They really kissed for a long 10 minutes or so,and I decided to make a call to her in order to stop their kissing.Hiding at the top corner,I dialed her number and her phone rang.It was only a while that she realised her phone was ringing.She stopped kissing and told him she needed to pick up her call,and walked towards the sofa where her handbag is.While she retrieved her phone from her handbag,he came to hug her from behind.She showed him the "Shh"finger so that he doesn't talk while she picked up her call.
When she finally picked up the call, I had to talk softly too,asked her where she was and why took so long to answer the call. She lied that she was having a facial so could not pick up the call,asked me what is it about,I decided to drag the call by asking many business issues to see what other lies she can say.She told me to talk when she goes back and wanted to end the call but I continued talking.Meanwhile He had a good time grabbing her breasts outside her dress and rubbing her ass while we were talking,and then suddenly turned her around to face him.I could hear him asking her who is on the line,but she still put up the "shh"finger and covered the phone to tell him it's a supplier!Fucking Hell!She thought I did not hear it but I Heard clearly!
He asked her to hang up but she showed him the "shh" sign again,before telling me she got to get back to her facial.Before we could hang up,he snatched her phone away from her and cut off the call,and carried her up over his shoulder. She was swept off the floor and with her body leaning over his shoulder, she slapped on his back repeatedly and asked him to put her down.He slapped her ass hard several times and told her to keep quiet and stopped hitting him.She did as told while he continued to smack her ass.
Old 18-07-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

I could see her face enduring the pain from where I was and I suddenly felt good that someone is punishing her.She pleaded with him to put her down but he did not.He then pinched her ass repeatedly making her scream.He asked her whether she knows the reason why he smacked and pinched her ass,she did not answer,just shook her head which he did not see of course.He pinched harder making her scream louder and she replied she doesn't know.He said she lied to him and he was unhappy,so that's a punishment to her,but she insisted she did not lie.He pinched her ass again,asking who was on the line just now,she replied supplier!Then I saw him going into her dress and pinched her bare ass beneath her dress, she screamed even louder and also slapped on his back many times.He asked her to reply the truth but she insisted it's supplier.Then he put her down suddenly.

She asked him what was that for and he said punishment for her telling a lie.She still insisted she did not lie and he showed her, her phone.He asked her "so your supplier is your hubby yeah"?"so you have a hubby yeah"?She kept silent for a while as her lies were exposed.Guess she must have told him she is single then.He pulled her towards him again and asked her did she lie,she did not dare to look at him in the eye and looked at the floor.He used his hand to lift her face up to look at him and asked her again.Finally she admitted to her lies and kept apologising to him,rubbing his chest as if to soothe his anger.
He sat down on the sofa and asked her to sit on his lap which she listened.He told her he was still unhappy with her lying to him,asked her which punishment should he give her.She replied sluttily that he already punished her by smacking and pinching her ass,so it should be quits.But he said that punishment is only for lying about the phone call,she still owed him a punishment for lying that she did not have a hubby.She again pleaded with him sluttily(she never did this to me at all) that she is so sorry and she would never lie to him with anything anymore.He asked her is she serious about him and repentant,she replied yes and started to caress his thighs. He then asked her what if he caught her lying again,she quickly replied that he can do anything to her,without thinking.
Old 18-07-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Then he began asking questions about her sexual life, about me and her sexual life and whether she got hooked up with other guys.She replied it all in no time but he got suspicious about the last part.She assured him that beside her hubby,he is the only guy she hooked up(I thought so and hoped so),but he did not believe her. He asked her to confirm again and said he's giving her 1 last chance to repent, she still said the same. The final question came, which hurt me mostid she get anal fucked before or got into 3some with 2 guys before.The question seemed to hit her(and also me!) as she started to look for an excuse to not to answer. She bent towards him to try to kiss him but he stopped her.He wanted her to answer.Reluctantly,she said no, anal fuck is disgusting and 3some is even worse. He seemed to know a lot about her than me, he said to her,ok since you are so unrepentant and continued to lie, I am going to give you a hard time. He took out his mobile phone and showed it to her and I could see her shock reaction.Although I could not see what he showed her,I'm sure it's about the anal fuck n 3some.
There was a few minutes of silence before he eventually spoke.He asked her so how,what punishment is she accepting?Her face was all flushed red and she just shook her head and pleaded for leniency with both hands clasp together. He told her he had given her a chance to repent but she didn't learn.
He then listed out a few punishments for her to choose:
1.Dance naked in front of him
2.Let him smacked her ass 50 times without screaming,if she comes out with a sound,it would be double.
3. Let him check on her asshole
4. Perform oral sex for him
5. Let him take pictures and video of her naked body

He said she needed to choose 3 punishments out of the 5 as she had lied about the hubby thing,the anal fuck thing and the 3some thing.She said she admit to the hubby lie and 3some lie but she never had anal sex before,so that picture was not her. He then told her,ok since she had not had anal sex, he shall check on her asshole for her to prove her innocence, so that left 2 more punishments(yeah he was smart to play with his words but my wife was too silly). She then chose No 2 and No 4! And No 3 was indirectly chosen as well!

He then lifted her up from his lap and both of them stood up.He asked her to prone down on the sofa which she listened.He then helped himself to lift up her ass upwards and made her prone in that position for a while.He walked to the front to face her and tole her,if ever she give out a sound,the smacks would double and continued till she stopped giving out a sound.She looked at him in that prone position and nodded.
Old 18-07-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

He asked her whether she accepts such punishment and she nodded.He then went to her back where her ass was protruding upwards. I couldn't see her expression from where I was standing,but she buried her face onto the sofa,without knowing what he did behind her ass.He lifted her dress upwards till her midriff and her gstring and bare curvy ass showed. I could see red marks on her bum cheek after the first round of smacking and pinching from him. He had her ass all to himself and he thoroughly played with her gstring and her ass.He pulled her gstring long and then released it so that it snapped on her ass.She didn't resist,just shivered a bit.He bent over to her ears and asked how she felt?She didn't respond,so he knelt down beside her and turned her head to face him.He asked again how she felt,she just nodded.He eas not happy with with her answer,so he asked again how she felt,her ass and gstring being seen by him. She replied she felt shy! Fuck,shy my foot!He asked her she wanted more,she just shook her head. Then he stood up and went back to her ass again.This time he just talked louder and asked is she ready for some hard pain. She turned her head this time and said ok and she buried her face on the sofa again.
He pulled out his phone and began taking video/photo? of her gstring and ass.He then slowly pulled down her gstring to her thighand now he has her full bare ass in front of her. He let out a happy sigh and told my wife this is the moment he had been waiting for,to see her bare ass which aroused him a lot.Then with both hands,he groped both her asscheek so hard that it caused pain to her due to previous smacking.
Old 18-07-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

He began to take selfie of himself with her bare ass protruding up.He then kissed her ass cheek while taking selfie and making faces into his phone. All his touching,groping,pinching,spanking and kissing of her ass did not make turn her head to look at him at all.He kept asking her how she felt but her response was just shaking her head. He took many pictures/video of her bare ass without her knowledge. He then put his phone aside and told her loud that it's time for some inspection.Guess she did not know what it meant cos she did not resist at all. He prived open her asscrack and closed,repeatedly for several times,like opening durians. She only turned her head to look at him when he opened her asscrack to the widest and shouted. He scolded her for lying again, with her head turned to face him,she finally asked when did she lie?
He took a pic of herasshole and showed her.Asked her so she had been fucked in the ass before, she finally admitted yes she did. He was pissed and began to spank her ass really hard.I could hear the loud spanking sound even at where I was.I didn't count how many times he spanked her but he was using his force continuously while she did not utter a single sound.After that he stopped and asked her to stand up.
Old 20-07-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

They stood face to face and he started to remove her dress, with her gstring still on her thigh. Off went her dress and fucking hell, she didn't even wear a bra!He then peeled away her 2 nipple tapes and her full round breasts and naked body were in full view. He pulled her gstring hard with force that it tore into two. She used her hands to cup both her breasts initially but he remove her hands and began to fondle her nipples. She tried to stop him but he brushed her hands away.
He then turned her around and hugged her from behind and started to fondle her nipples in that position. She started to get horny as he fondled non stop, and started to moan. As usual, he asked her whether she like it, and she replied in a horny tone. He grabbed both breasts hard and started to grind his cock against her ass, but he was still dressed. He turned her around and teased her about her moaning, asking her whether she wanted to get laid. She didn't say a thing, but started to undress him. Fucking hell!
With both naked standing, he told her it's time for punishment number 4.So she just obliged by kneeling down straight away and started to lick his balls and then suck his cock. Till he was satisfied, he stopped her and lifted her up. Just then, the guy's phone rang. He went to pick up and left her standing there. Soon, she walked over and hugged him from behind, caressing his cock while he was on the line. When the call stopped, he asked her what was that for. She said just wanted to make him feel happy. He laughed and then asked her to dance sexily for him in order to arouse him. And she did. I never imagine she would do all these things. Even when we have sex, I tried some new positions or some new techniques, she would stop me.
Old 20-07-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

She was at her wildest moment, completely enjoying herself acting slutty, making me fume! He decided he had enough of her dancing, he led her to the inner stairway leading to the second storey. I was shocked, wanted to run away at first as was afraid they would see me in third storey. Stopped at the few steps he instructed her to climb up the stairs by moving like a dog. She did as told and he followed behind her by moving like a dog as well. Then he stopped her and asked her to put her both hands further up the stairs and prone, she did as told. Then he started his action, opening her asscrack again and began licking along her ass crack. Can you imagine I could see her face clearly from the 3rd storey. Her "song"face really made me want to slap her. He continued to lick further up and into her ass hole, making her shivered and moaned fucking loud. KNNCCB!
Old 20-07-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice share bro.
Old 21-07-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
Nice share bro.
Thanks bro, nice for you but pain for me.. Haha
Old 25-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

So are you divorcing her already or you are still planning to? Have you confronted her with this issue?

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1