The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Short Guys Fall In [ShortGuysMatter]

another bui bui shortie fallin in
Old 22-08-2020, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 6
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First and foremost, you need to accept that your height cannot be changed and it will be like that. I am only 1.61 and am always at the first row when taking picture cause always shortest in class. But hey, I have more female friends than guy friends cause I am easier to hang around with.

Second, you need to be positive and work harder on yourself than others. Tall, Rich, Handsome. You already missed out one already, so work on the others. Stay clean, stay hygienic, carry yourself well, be humorous, stay classy and workout. Being positive about yourself is very important. Females for some reason can sense your lack of confidence the moment it oozes out.

Third, accept the fact that you will be dating girls taller than you. Go out on dates with them and see how they tower over you and accept it. Personally, I went out on a few dates with girls taller than me and I can't do it. So my current girl will tower over me the moment she put on heels. I have accepted it.

Your life started in a slightly more difficult setting but it doesn't mean that you can't win life. Good luck!
Old 22-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

interesting to read everyoneÂ’s opinion here. i will agree that my height is but one limiting factor in pursuing for a relationship, the other being that i am not handsome nor rich, nor talented, nor a sweet talker, nor physically normal, and also what i think is the biggest and probably most controversial factor is that i am not lucky.

not lucky enough to meet someone whoÂ’d accept me for what i am. this is despite making conscious effort in pursuing for real relationships over the course of 8 over years. iÂ’m tired, and i realised that me getting into a relationship is akin to striking lottery, and so it makes sense to me that i shall plan out my life without expecting it (who plans their life around striking lottery anyway?)

i feel that i am finally at the stage of my life that iÂ’m willing to accept all that, accept that i will more than likely be single forever. with that acceptance, boy, i have to say that feels good... i no longer feel the enviousness when i walk beside a couple, or daydream about how every girl that i have close contact with COULD be the one. acceptance is such a good feeling, i feel as if my body and mind has come into one, iÂ’ve finally accepted myself for who i was, am, and will be.

for all the bros/sis out there still struggling, i say, DONT STOP, keep pushing and fighting, you may just be lucky enough, and even if you arenÂ’t, you will know that you tried your very best, life is just stacked against you, and that is life. you will have no regrets and you will find acceptance like i did, and that will definitely be an unforgettable milestone in your life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1