The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
suria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What are your cheating experiences?

I got this account without my wife knowledge.. Is this considered cheating?
Old 30-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginung View Post
How about my case?

I have a GF that I love very much. But she unwillingly to do any sexual activity with me except HJ. Of course at first, I was very grateful at least can get HJ after I satisfied her. After few years just HJ, got really bored & I am very sexually frustrated. Talked to her before but no is a NO. To ease my pain, I did sexting behind her back. I thought of finding FWB if any girl willingly to help each other out
Please change a gf. You can expect the same shit after marriage and when you divorce, be reduced to a financial ruin.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i go eat lunch with my female colleague, just us 2 person. I lied about it to my wife before (now ex wife).
Female colleague was the fugly bui bui type. But she's a nice person. So confirm i have no sexual thoughts about her.
Then just nice her cousin saw us as we all work in CBD area. Told my wife. My wife kicked up a big fuss over it.
That was also why i initially lied to her about it. I dont see the point of kicking up any fuss over such issue as colleague having lunch together. Lied to her because i dont want to waste time arguing over such minor useless things.

So, is this cheating?
to me definitely not leh, who say u cant have friends of the opposite sex??? this is 21st century, having opposite sex platonic relationship is normal. ur ex wife is just jealous la
Old 03-09-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about my case?

I have a GF that I love very much. But she unwillingly to do any sexual activity with me except HJ. Of course at first, I was very grateful at least can get HJ after I satisfied her. After few years just HJ, got really bored & I am very sexually frustrated. Talked to her before but no is a NO. To ease my pain, I did sexting behind her back. I thought of finding FWB if any girl willingly to help each other out
Haha.. whichever way you look at it, that is cheating.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How about my case?

Thank you for sharing your case with us TS.

First of all I think you have a keeper, the fact that she is not willing to have sex with you might mean you are not the right one for her or that she wants to wait to get married first. If it is the latter then that is very rare and special not many of them around.
It does not mean she loves you less or her feelings are not as deep as yours it is more she has specific boundaries and rules which you should appreciate and honor.
Remember relationship are not build on sex nor should that be a gauge of a relationship, it is an important part but should not be the be all and end all.

If you are sexually frustrated, then speak to her communication is key which most people tend to negate. Don't expect anything to change but at least try maybe see if she is up to try something new, like a BJ or fake love making?? Dont insist on sex if you do she will just say NO as you have mentioned. If that does not work you can always resort to you good old hand, that should solve any frustrations you have. It has worked for many before you and will work for any after you.

I would like to know did the sexting help with your sexual frustration? If it did why dont you just start sexting your girlfriend which you should already be doing!

By looking or getting a FWB will only help as a sort term solution, once she finds out which will happen you will be without a girlfriend and a HJ which to me is in a worse place than what you are currently in.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2646 / Power: 15
Lil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond repute

I have an ex that texts 2 female colleagues asking them to go back to office to work on a Saturday when office is closed (reason when asked: he's just joking and it's for work), buys food for female ex-colleague to her new workplace (reason: maintaining friendship), texting a common female friend that I didn't like and asking for solo dinner (reason: thanking her for the help - when there wasn't a real help in the first place), texting secretly a female colleague non-stop evening/night and when asked, got very upset and said it's just work and also secretly deleted messages (reason: just colleague chatting), meeting different friends for lunch date and claiming it never happened (reason: the lunch never materialized), going for juagen (reason: for our sex life to be better) and many more

So all these constitute cheating/lying?
Maybe male/female's perspectives are different, will really be interesting to hear about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex.
Singapore is the backdrop.
Tripping over & into a world of threesomes,
swinging, BDSM, voyeurism, exhibitionism & the like...
Old 07-09-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Tempt View Post
I have an ex that texts 2 female colleagues asking them to go back to office to work on a Saturday when office is closed (reason when asked: he's just joking and it's for work), buys food for female ex-colleague to her new workplace (reason: maintaining friendship), texting a common female friend that I didn't like and asking for solo dinner (reason: thanking her for the help - when there wasn't a real help in the first place), texting secretly a female colleague non-stop evening/night and when asked, got very upset and said it's just work and also secretly deleted messages (reason: just colleague chatting), meeting different friends for lunch date and claiming it never happened (reason: the lunch never materialized), going for juagen (reason: for our sex life to be better) and many more

So all these constitute cheating/lying?
Maybe male/female's perspectives are different, will really be interesting to hear about it.

The perspective should not differ based on gender. The difference occurs based on morals and upbringing. Cheating will always be interpreted differently however I think most men and women can agree on common boundaries not to cross.

For me the above examples mentioned are surely crossing the boundaries and considered cheating. I always ask myself would I feel comfortable if my wife/Gf did that. If the answer is no then why should I take the liberty to do it?
I am not a jealous person by nature however is my partner behaved like that I am sure I would be and we all know jealousy is a terrible thing.

Remember men crave recognition and attention especially from females, if they receive this attention from whom ever they will keep that going for as long as possible, whether this is from female colleagues or the likes. They then tend to do the shit you mentioned.

Last edited by PandaFluff; 07-09-2020 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-09-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Lil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
The perspective should not differ based on gender. The difference occurs based on morals and upbringing. Cheating will always be interpreted differently however I think most men and women can agree on common boundaries not to cross.

For me the above examples mentioned are surely crossing the boundaries and considered cheating. I always ask myself would I feel comfortable if my wife/Gf did that. If the answer is no then why should I take the liberty to do it?
I am not a jealous person by nature however is my partner behaved like I am sure I would be and we all know jealous is a terrible thing.

Remember men crave recognition and attention especially from females, if they receive this attention from whom ever they will keep that going for as long as possible, whether this is from female colleagues or the likes. They then tend to do the shit you mentioned.
Double standards are a terrible thing too.
Expecting the same thing to the partner, and yet losing temper and claiming its not cheating. At least, I know someone is on the same page as me about that.

Sex.
Old 07-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Tempt View Post
Double standards are a terrible thing too.
Expecting the same thing to the partner, and yet losing temper and claiming its not cheating. At least, I know someone is on the same page as me about that.
Talking about double standard, it is so common that many men/women who cheated, could not accept when they find out that their partners cheat on them.
Old 07-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My cheating experiences started since high school for me. oK I'm bi right. I had a gf at that time and I went to her college and it was already late to go back so she called her friend which I know (he's crazy over me) and yeah we had fun that night. Another time was in a rented car.
Old 07-09-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
bekind1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Dear bro's
I feel we look at cheating all wrong
Wheather we cheat or not will be decided by us and not society

If i do something and i feel bad about it then its cheating
For me if i go out do some shit and feel very happy to have my load off in a different hole and come back to home very happy man
Look after better for my kids and wife then i dont consider that as cheating

If i go back home frustrated and not happy then what good i can offer to my family

Thats how i look at that....have a drak side make our bright side more bright 🌞
Old 07-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekind1984 View Post
Dear bro's

For me if i go out do some shit and feel very happy to have my load off in a different hole and come back to home very happy man

If i go back home frustrated and not happy then what good i can offer to my family

Thats how i look at that....have a drak side make our bright side more bright 🌞

So as long as you don’t feel you are cheating, you are not cheating?
Old 07-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
So as long as you don’t feel you are cheating, you are not cheating?
That's precisely what he meant.
I will see it as justification on his actions!

Sex.
Old 07-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Talking about double standard, it is so common that many men/women who cheated, could not accept when they find out that their partners cheat on them.
Cheaters don't think cheating is wrong until they get cheated upon? anyway, it's a sex forum, bet many here cheat. So can't really judge ppl too

Sex.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekind1984 View Post
Dear bro's

Thats how i look at that....have a drak side make our bright side more bright ��
No offence each to his own but my goodness you do lack some moral ethics if you have this kind of mentality. Have you farthered any children? How would you feel if your little girl comes crying on your shoulder due to some boy knocking her up then leaving to find the next peace of meat?

Further more because you look after you children and wife does not give you carte blanche to do as you wish. Please take other people into consideration.
If you go home and not happy leave/divorce your wife. Why fuck around at the expensive of others. Stop thinking about yourself, think of other. You are not the omega you think you are.

Last edited by PandaFluff; 08-09-2020 at 09:30 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1