The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anyone wife cheated on you but stay married

Any brothers out there who have caught his wife cheating on him as in the wife have intimacy with another guy but yet did not divorce the wife?
Old 23-08-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone wife cheated on you but stay married

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Any brothers out there who have caught his wife cheating on him as in the wife have intimacy with another guy but yet did not divorce the wife?
I remained married with ex wife for a long time after catching her having an affair. Options are scarce with the women's charter dangling over you like a guillotine with a suspended blade. She divorced me eventually to marry one of her bf and I paid till I went almost broke.
Old 23-08-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I remained married with ex wife for a long time after catching her having an affair. Options are scarce with the women's charter dangling over you like a guillotine with a suspended blade. She divorced me eventually to marry one of her bf and I paid till I went almost broke.
So you stayed married for a while to avoid paying alimony or you still love her and is willing to forgive and forget what she did? How do you know if she slept with the guy?
Old 24-08-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
shadae is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
If she divorced you, you have to pay? Why? Can't you just say no to paying or failing that, to divorce? Cannot highlight her cheating to avoid paying?

And if she marry someone else, you still have to pay?

Sorry, I don't know the law and women charter at all.
Old 24-08-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you stayed married for a while to avoid paying alimony or you still love her and is willing to forgive and forget what she did? How do you know if she slept with the guy?
Her bf apprpached me.
I can't divorce because i will have to pay maintenance which i was trying to avoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadae View Post
If she divorced you, you have to pay? Why? Can't you just say no to paying or failing that, to divorce? Cannot highlight her cheating to avoid paying?
And if she marry someone else, you still have to pay?
Sorry, I don't know the law and women charter at all.
Her infidelity is not a reason for me not to pay maintenance in the eyes of Singapore law. She can stay unmarried sole she fucks around and i still have to pay.

She for a new bf in the end and I paid her one lump sum to prevent her from wanting maintenance which will become a scary bottomless pit. I have seen jobless men going to jail after he was unable to pay up.
Old 24-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her bf apprpached me.
I can't divorce because i will have to pay maintenance which i was trying to avoid.

Her infidelity is not a reason for me not to pay maintenance in the eyes of Singapore law. She can stay unmarried sole she fucks around and i still have to pay.

She for a new bf in the end and I paid her one lump sum to prevent her from wanting maintenance which will become a scary bottomless pit. I have seen jobless men going to jail after he was unable to pay up.
wow! that sucks! to pay her alimony and yet she still gets to get fucked around.
women when above 40 unlikely to remarry but will have partners for companionship. then the man has to pay alimony all the way since she did not remarry. damn unfair.
singapore law sucks!
Old 25-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
wow! that sucks! to pay her alimony and yet she still gets to get fucked around.
women when above 40 unlikely to remarry but will have partners for companionship. then the man has to pay alimony all the way since she did not remarry. damn unfair.
singapore law sucks!
I will say don't be frighten by that story lah, I also divorced 6-7 years back, no need to pay maintenance to my ex-wife (that is correct term in our law, alimony is a US term it don't apply here) and I got my kid with me most days.

The best person to advise you is your lawyer. Everyone's circumstances is different. I have idiotic friends whom for the sake of showing their ex-wives to be materialistic just gave a lot of money. For what? Ended up their ex-wives are leading a happy life after divorce while he struggled.

To this day I remembered what my lawyer told me, the divorce is a beginning of your new life, whatever (assets) you managed to keep is useful in your life afterwards so fight for it.

Last edited by iluvbreast; 25-08-2020 at 01:57 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 27-08-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
singapore law sucks!
Why do you think the birth rate in Singapore is badly low.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1