The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future
Re: Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

https://www.instagram.com/anna_en/?hl=en

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 09-03-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing
Old 09-03-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
interloper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Disappointing
Wow ok your standard really high
Old 09-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Heres an indonesian chinese immigrant to Singapore: https://www.instagram.com/badgal.amanda/?hl=en
Old 09-03-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
Raijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Hello All,

I like to start a new thread on Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

Please post the appropriate Instagram links of Busty Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts along with their photos.

Race or Nationality shouldn’t matter right, as long as the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls have the Biggest Breasts in Singapore.

As far as I know, the Singaporean Instagram Model / Girl with the Biggest Breasts in Singapore is Sally Yeo from Saltine Communications.

Sally Yeo’s Instagram is ..

https://www.instagram.com/verysallyish/

I Am Really Most Curious If There Are Any Singaporean Female Celebrities / Models / Girls Who Have Bigger Breasts Than Sally Yeo?

I Don’t Think So, Right?
Expected to see her face on here sooner or later, this is very famous gold digger the salslut. The number of people I know she has slept with astronomical.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Noobz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

like the same type of girls as you. But hitomi tanaka type very hard to find in singapore. How about this?

https://www.instagram.com/namigonewild69/?hl=en
Old 10-03-2022, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobz View Post
like the same type of girls as you. But hitomi tanaka type very hard to find in singapore. How about this?

https://www.instagram.com/namigonewild69/?hl=en
Good share bro. Power 👍
Old 10-03-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit88 View Post
This one i like. Walk past her and behind her once. A sight to behold. Good looking in real person.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 12
jordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud of

defectedmelody is a very high maintenance girl, very tough on the husband to support this housewife
Old 10-03-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordantan View Post
defectedmelody is a very high maintenance girl, very tough on the husband to support this housewife
How do you even know... in fact are any of them low maintenance?
Old 10-03-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 12
jordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by interloper View Post
How do you even know... in fact are any of them low maintenance?
by looking at her instagram?? her stories?? her youtube videos???
Old 10-03-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordantan View Post
by looking at her instagram?? her stories?? her youtube videos???
They are all the same. Nothing special really
Old 11-03-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 22
cklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant future

Old 11-03-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Her boobs is out of proportion and way too big, imo boobs size must proportion with body size and height of a woman, I will not get an erection seeing big breast that look saggy and ugly. The gal below her rack is seriously too big for her body and can't imagine the amount of energy she need to carry that pair around. Sometime big doesn't mean good.
+1

There's nothing alluring or seductive about her. Looks like two tumor lump tbh damm gross, unproportionate and weird.

I think a large B or small C cup will be much better for most gals
Old 12-03-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
+1

There's nothing alluring or seductive about her. Looks like two tumor lump tbh damm gross, unproportionate and weird.

I think a large B or small C cup will be much better for most gals
agreed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1