The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tcs7878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Yes Juagen does work, have tried a few that all bros have gone to, some use finger+gloves to poke backside, some pull the veins around the groin area till very painful. all in all its also as what bro @james83 mentioned where regular visits are required before a very big improvement can be seen.

i for one had PCC tooo much over the years and didi has been "programmed" to either shoot too quickly or cant maintain a hard erection for long, this obviously had a major impact to my sex life as i cant sextisfy my partner all until i met an ML who offers true legit juagen therapy, she said she went to changrai to learn thai manhood therapy (known by other names such as juagen or urut batin).

she spent 1 week training under the guru to master the techniques and started providing hers services. After my first visit, can see some improvements and its not as painful as the ones I've tried with the many bro's in SBF. Now i just go back to her for monthly visits for Juagen therapy. Now my partner is also very happy with my bedroom performance as i can maintain better control and hardness.

Additionally if you feel Juagen is not effective enough, the ML also provides shockwave therapy to help alleviate the symptoms of ED, however this treatment is more costlier than juagen.
bro, can pm me the contact. tks
Old 02-02-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Who’s this ML?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambehkan View Post
hi bro, can share the ml u go to that u feel it's effective? kinda need help too
Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
bro which ML, is Amy from AMK ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcs7878 View Post
bro, can pm me the contact. tks
check your PM Bros!
Old 02-02-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haloedwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes Juagen does work, have tried a few that all bros have gone to, some use finger+gloves to poke backside, some pull the veins around the groin area till very painful. all in all its also as what bro @james83 mentioned where regular visits are required before a very big improvement can be seen.
Hi, can pm the contacts?
Old 02-02-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Bro, can pm soda or ping ping contact?
Old 02-02-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

i.
Hi, can share the contacts with me?
Old 03-02-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

lalala1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

i for one had PCC tooo much over the years and didi has been "programmed" to either shoot too quickly or cant maintain a hard erection for long, this obviously had a major impact to my sex life as i cant sextisfy my partner all until i met an ML who offers true legit juagen therapy, she said she went to changrai to learn thai manhood therapy (known by other names such as juagen or urut batin).

she spent 1 week training under the guru to master the techniques and started providing hers services. After my first visit, can see some improvements and its not as painful as the ones I've tried with the many bro's in SBF. Now i just go back to her for monthly visits for Juagen therapy. Now my partner is also very happy with my bedroom performance as i can maintain better control and hardness.

Additionally if you feel Juagen is not effective enough, the ML also provides shockwave therapy to help alleviate the symptoms of ED, however this treatment is more costlier than juagen.
Hi bro. Mind sharing? Thanks!
Old 04-02-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
mrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
check your PM Bros!
Share contact pls
Old 04-02-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

juagen is same like religion... u believe then it work.. u dun believe then it dont work...
Old 05-02-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:

hey bro
can pm info of the ML
thanks
Old 08-02-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
Nuel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro, Can Pm Ctc? Thx! It's my first time having a Juagen, So i wanna get the best one that really will help with results!
Old 08-02-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
sammygal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the contact too? Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 10-02-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Losersting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls pm contact for ML
Old 10-02-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Kinkylord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please pm me contacts too thanks brother
Old 10-02-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloedwin View Post
Hi, can pm the contacts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by haloedwin View Post
Hi, can share the contacts with me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalala1985 View Post
Hi bro. Mind sharing? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvin View Post
Share contact pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
hey bro
can pm info of the ML
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuel View Post
Hi Bro, Can Pm Ctc? Thx! It's my first time having a Juagen, So i wanna get the best one that really will help with results!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygal View Post
Can pm me the contact too? Thanks a lot in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losersting View Post
pls pm contact for ML
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkylord View Post
Please pm me contacts too thanks brother
Bros please check PMs thanks!
Old 10-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p...23&postcount=1

same ?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread