The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdbs View Post
Bro can send me? Thanks.
Check inbox bro
Old 13-11-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lowtohell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
Tried it once before below is my review of it.

its hard to find someone who knows how to do it properly even if their tricks convince u of their knowhow.
the freelance lady who did for me did it in a rented condo room. milf type. once the massage starts she will do small talk. amazingly she can press press and make me hard as a rock or soft as a willow. on demand. i even challenged her that i will become hard if i grab her boobs. she pressed the point....no matter how aroused i was, cannot stand.
the treatment itself was quite a few times painful. but bearable.
after she did the treatment she asked me not to shoot. wait for with partner then shoot. that night met a lover and shot a powerful spurt.

after effects. sore for a few days after. didnt feel any significant benefit apart from post juagen shot

so try at your own discretion.
hi can i know where to find? i wan to try
Old 14-11-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
I mean, crap is crap, regardless what skin colour you are born. Of course, I supposed she changed gloves b4 every expedition....... i mean, i did not try although she gave a hard sell. Die die say JG not ok for me liao, must let her explore my virgin orifice.

One of the girl (besides Linda, back then she had 2 more whom names I forgotten), told me LLJ is still fxxking angry over an incident that happened very very long ago when she started out at CV. Apparently her reputation and FRs is so good that her queue of customers start to come from all over SG, which means all kind of characters. One customer JG halfway force her to let him teh her nehneh, one only. Of course got tip lah but she felt super angry and humiliated.

My dick nearly retract into my balls during JG by the PRC meimei when she related me this story. Which bro so garang to want die die teh LLJ neh neh??
Ya lo! She look damn cui. Even she invite me to teh her neh neh, I also don’t want
Old 14-11-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
aeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Just to let everyone know, if you want a decent slim petite looking girl in early 30s but look late 20s, not SYT, not too old, not drop dead gorgeous, but good positive attitude, never ask for more tips, good cracking massage with decent juagen with hot stone therapy thrown in, and prostrate massage, she is the one. She also throw in cupping, guasha and ear digging, just choose one. Very value for money for this hardworking gem who do not cut short timing. Always smiling for sure.

If any bros still want a BJ or FJ, and ask to strip naked, please skip. It’s not the correct place.

Happy weekend ahead.
Contacts pls. Thank you
Old 14-11-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
aeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Just sent brothers, check ur inbox

I just came back from a session. Sometimes, it is not about the prettiest SYT but the effort that a ML puts in. Sincerity also counts.

Some of u may have heard of hot stone therapy and the price it costs. Some places selling at $78 ot $88. She is doing hot stone therapy for the prostrate area whereby the hot stones are left on your stomach, inner thigh and prostate area. If you want, she can also do prostrate care by inserting into your anus. And she then went ahead to do the usual juagen with all the hot stones on the acupoints. Not withstanding her backstepping is already cracking good. And for this hot stone therapy, she is not upselling in any manner.

I do believe that with her unique juagen, backstepping massage, and cupping thrown in, plus she never push for signing packages, this is really a gem not to miss.

Still missing the hot stone therapy as I used to do it but at some atas spa. Now, I do not need to break an arm or leg to do so.
Can share contact pls?
Old 15-11-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Gogotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
Tried it once before below is my review of it.

its hard to find someone who knows how to do it properly even if their tricks convince u of their knowhow.
the freelance lady who did for me did it in a rented condo room. milf type. once the massage starts she will do small talk. amazingly she can press press and make me hard as a rock or soft as a willow. on demand. i even challenged her that i will become hard if i grab her boobs. she pressed the point....no matter how aroused i was, cannot stand.
the treatment itself was quite a few times painful. but bearable.
after she did the treatment she asked me not to shoot. wait for with partner then shoot. that night met a lover and shot a powerful spurt.

after effects. sore for a few days after. didnt feel any significant benefit apart from post juagen shot

so try at your own discretion.
Hi bro. Can share contact.
Thanks
Old 15-11-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

did it in my 30s, some 15yrs back man, got contact also auntie liaos

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 15-11-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Ya lo! She look damn cui. Even she invite me to teh her neh neh, I also don’t want
Some ml know their look is cui liao, but hand skill good and body still womanly, so what they do is to dim the lights until very dark
Old 15-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Some ml know their look is cui liao, but hand skill good and body still womanly, so what they do is to dim the lights until very dark
Like inside lupsup bar...
Old 15-11-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeiou06 View Post
Can share contact pls?

Sent bro..check inbox
Old 16-11-2021, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently had an incident. Happened to see JG and seems to work like a miracle for some. Would like to try a session from habahaba ctc..

Also after reading through the thread, would like to try soda JG as well if anyone willing to share ctc..TIA
Old 16-11-2021, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share habahaba's JG ctc..
Also soda ctc if anyone willing to share..TIA
Old 18-11-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Sent to those who asked.
Some got full mailbox..so please clear inbox ya.
Old 18-11-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
SalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any recommendations with release option. The one I go very clean.

Wanna try somewhere else
Old 19-11-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvatoreO View Post
Any recommendations with release option. The one I go very clean.

Wanna try somewhere else
I PM U, but actually release is not so good. Some ML may offer release to build their customer base. Once they got customer, they will not offer it anymore.

Hope mine helps. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread