The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2020, 03:30 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
FYI, 1654A is one of the biggest shops and one of the shops that has the best business since day 1 (pre-Covid19), hence, how could L1654A business plummeted? You are so damn stupid to listen to others without verifying ... Oops, afterall you are merely an online Pimp with almost zero IQ ... Bwahahaha ...
What do you know? HAHAHAHA...
Old 21-05-2020, 03:42 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The law is fast catching up on you soon! bwahahaha!
Let me tell teach you about being a man. You give a warning shot ONCE. After that, you fire. I call your bluff. You are a fucking bo lampa nobody that has NO ABILITY to do anything. I have proved that you can only warn, re-warn, re-re-warn, re-re-re-warn...and NOTHING HAPPENED.

FUCK YOU. Please warn and threaten me again like the small boy that you are. DUA PAO SIAN. Got nothing, no ability, don't go around threatening and warning. The sole of my boot is on your face. No need warn already, NATO. Loser. You have proved repeatedly you got nothing.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:56 PM
SamSter

Quote:
That's the vast difference between you and me in terms of status in SBF.
Says who? HAHAHAHAHA...you have proved again that you are a DUA PAO SIAN. Who the fuck told you that you got status on this forum, except for YOURSELF?
Old 21-05-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
What do you know? HAHAHAHA...
1654A is just a unit how can it be the biggest house in GL compare with 2036 or 0819.
Old 21-05-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Well, doesn't matter that no one knows me. I prefer that way. But as an illegal online pimp, you are positioned in the lowest among the lowest rung of the working society. I look down on you! FYI, you are even below that GL domestic worker @ L0819, Billylai in terms of status in the society! Bwahahahaa ...

Max priest for what I know many OKT dunno you at all. Don't act that you know them. I knew quite a lot of them but I nv act big. To me Max priest is just a small fly in GL
Old 21-05-2020, 10:50 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
1654A is just a unit how can it be the biggest house in GL compare with 2036 or 0819.
Got GL OKT ONE person own the whole HOUSE, not unit. Income no need to split with many other ppl. Gina sai don't know much want to talk.
Old 21-05-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The Sacrifice

Too many spermies
In our bodies

We are bloating
Our gal pals are hurting
Humanity is suffering
Senior samsters are fighting

The Gods demand a sacrifice

If humanity defeats this Covid zombie
In the six months of this year
Abstain from temptation I will
For six months of that year
This is so well worded, it feels good and bad at the same time
Old 22-05-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hope Geylang re-opens during phase 3. If not may really have to wait till 2021!
Will the OKT accept this? Anyone close with them knows? Wont they appeal to the gov, I mean this is their bread and butter right
Old 22-05-2020, 01:51 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbehkalikong View Post
Will the OKT accept this? Anyone close with them knows? Wont they appeal to the gov, I mean this is their bread and butter right
Many ppl are going to lose their jobs and many bizs are going to fold. GL OKT had a privilege for many decades and can go find other jobs, like everybody else. You want GL to re-open and spread virus just so that GL OKTs can continue their privileged status and Ah Peks to fuck because no money for FL? Wait long long.

GL provides very few jobs to locals, does not pay much tax to govt except personal, is a slum, only Ah Peks will miss it and morally questionable. You think there is any possibility to let bus loads of foreigners in to earn money at the risk of virus because the Ah Peks cannot control? No chance. If GL OKT no money to re-open end of the yr, fold.

While it is nonetheless an industry, it's impact on the economy is insignifcant. The country will come to absolutely no harm if there is no GL forever. It may even be better. The Ah Peks can stop wasting their CPF money on GL.

You can start a crowdfund to save GL OKT, see how much you will collect. If even you don't wish to pay, you can forget any help from elsewhere.

Reality check, please. Prostitution is illegal in most developed countries. Time for Spore to move on. Maybe a few houses can remain for GL to be part of a heritage trail.

Last edited by 123hu; 22-05-2020 at 02:08 PM.
Old 22-05-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Max priest for what I know many OKT dunno you at all. Don't act that you know them. I knew quite a lot of them but I nv act big. To me Max priest is just a small fly in GL
Another redundant and useless post from you again! I prefer OKT not to know me at all due to the obvious. Lastly, OKT in GL is positioned in the lowest rung of the society albeit they are making a living without killing or harming ppl, and could still raise their heads up when walking on street but I can't say the same for an illegal online pimp like 123hu. You are a domestic worker of L2036 and hence, the GL OKTs are important to you as they are your potential bosses. Let say one day you dun work for L2036, you may need to find a job with another OKT. As for me, I dun give a damn who the hell are the OKTs as I am the paying customers! Understand, Dumbo?!

Looks like you are another dumbo who dun know exactly where the OKT stands versus the punters.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dumbo, 1654A has another unit at 1658B. Moreover, OKT Hwa owned these two units. Whereas, L2036 and L0819 OKTs have to rent the shops. So which OKT has the better take home profit?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Let me tell teach you about being a man. You give a warning shot ONCE. After that, you fire. I call your bluff. You are a fucking bo lampa nobody that has NO ABILITY to do anything. I have proved that you can only warn, re-warn, re-re-warn, re-re-re-warn...and NOTHING HAPPENED.

FUCK YOU. Please warn and threaten me again like the small boy that you are. DUA PAO SIAN. Got nothing, no ability, don't go around threatening and warning. The sole of my boot is on your face. No need warn already, NATO. Loser. You have proved repeatedly you got nothing.
You talk so much in here but you are still an illegal online Pimp! U can't change the fact ... I say again, the law is fast catching up on you, watch your front and ass, Mr Online Pimp! Bwahahahaha .......

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2020, 04:12 PM
SamSter

Quote:
I say again, the law is fast catching up on you, watch your front and ass, Mr Online Pimp! Bwahahahaha .......
Everyone come see the no ability fuck making threats again...hahaha
Old 22-05-2020, 04:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Lastly, OKT in GL is positioned in the lowest rung of the society albeit they are making a living without killing or harming ppl, and could still raise their heads up when walking on street but I can't say the same for an illegal online pimp like 123hu.
HAHAHAHA DOG SHIT FROM 1654A SHOWING OFF HIS STUPIDITY AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHA...GL OKT can walk on the street but illegal pimp cannot. Illegal pimp got harm and kill ppl ah? HAHAHAHA...FUCK BRAIN IS FUCK BRAIN.

Don't expect an idiot who picks up golf balls for a living to make much sense. hahaha.
Old 22-05-2020, 04:19 PM
SamSter

There is an idiot here who think highly of coffeshop selling cigarettes but looks down on illegal cigarette seller. HAHAHAHAHA...both selling cigarette leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1