The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
exodus10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Anyway, intel in that gl is going to open in august 😪
Old 27-05-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus10 View Post
Anyway, intel in that gl is going to open in august 😪
High possibility as one of the WL I know has mentioned that August was a hint from the OKT
Old 27-05-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
High possibility as one of the WL I know has mentioned that August was a hint from the OKT
So GL NDP celebration
Old 27-05-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
So GL NDP celebration
Trying to make everyone happy before erection
Old 27-05-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Trying to make everyone happy before erection
NDP creampie funpack
Old 27-05-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Well at least we got something to look forward to instead of having no date at all
Old 27-05-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Well at least we got something to look forward to instead of having no date at all
from the way they postpone, got date and no date got no diff. but yea logically speaking, its not safe to open GL at all.
Old 27-05-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Aiyah..GL will be last to open la, maybe phase 3..
Old 27-05-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Logically shd be safe leh... Avg 3 cases a day out of 5.5mil ppl..is 0.00003% chan get covid. Old man me more likely to die of prostrate cancer think 10% chan.
But if ppl r not even allowed to see their gfren...we sure no allow see our 小三.
I dun put much hope on wat is say...
Lustime oso say june will lift sanction...or was it May.
The only hope i can see is president gl smc lor14 to 20 onli petition to lhl

Last edited by bonkning; 27-05-2020 at 12:44 PM.
Old 27-05-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Going by the 4th Covid-19 budget statement in Parliament yesterday, August reopening of GL is likely...this is because biz like spas and massage parlours have been given the full JSS extension until August or once government has given them the green light to reopen, whichever is earlier...

That said, open also no use unless the mms are still around...which sadly and unfortunately is unlikely...

So the next important question is when the 'surviving' okts can import fresh mms?...

If only the current mms were entitled to JSS eh??!!

Seriously though, I wonder whether the GL biz is entitled to any of the government's Covid-19 budgets schemes?... do they pay CPF and taxes?
Old 27-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Going by the 4th Covid-19 budget statement in Parliament yesterday, August reopening of GL is likely...this is because biz like spas and massage parlours have been given the full JSS extension until August or once government has given them the green light to reopen, whichever is earlier...

That said, open also no use unless the mms are still around...which sadly and unfortunately is unlikely...

So the next important question is when the 'surviving' okts can import fresh mms?...

If only the current mms were entitled to JSS eh??!!

Seriously though, I wonder whether the GL biz is entitled to any of the government's Covid-19 budgets schemes?... do they pay CPF and taxes?
GL OKTs paid taxes but all of them under-declared their revenue for sure ... 😃

WLs’ income is tax-free ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

can’t claim cos it is not a acra registered biz

they are brothel keepers
Old 27-05-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if the gals here automatically get their stay in GL extended due to covid..
I know some industry does
Old 27-05-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

guess so or else SG will be flooded with so many overstayers
Old 27-05-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
can’t claim cos it is not a acra registered biz

they are brothel keepers
Are they then considered self employed?... If so would they fall into the self employed cat government assistance scheme?...also what about their workers?...are they paid /paying in cpf?...if they have cpf accounts, chances are they could claim from one of the government's assistance schemes??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1