The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Look familiar, peeps?
Ruby and Lynn. Left ml dunno who
Old 01-06-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
You met Ruby and Lynn while they were at the same place?
Old 01-06-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Dont think she's likely to return. She was my absolute favourite back then. Besides Coke, YE was one of the pioneers of the JS/CS batch. Actually, I first met XE in that same apartment too.
What a pity. She is great at what she does and is completely comfortable in her own skin.

Do you know why? Her second stint was like a blink of an eye (managed to catch her once).
Old 01-06-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
What a pity. She is great at what she does and is completely comfortable in her own skin.

Do you know why? Her second stint was like a blink of an eye (managed to catch her once).
No explicit reasons given when she prematurely left on her second stint. Just said she needed attend to some personal issues. Was WC-ing her off and on last year. Then she mentioned about getting into some beauty business. Then our communication kinda trailed off. Perhaps it's a business she's happy with.
Old 01-06-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
My guess is 笑笑
Old 01-06-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
Yeah, but it sucks that some people are way too short sighted and selfish. Not only restricted to people visiting mls, but some ppl in general. Theyre the reason why the cb isnt fully effective and people are still getting infected everyday.

Recently i heard some ppl who visited jurong point were found to be infected? Where tf they get the virus from
Exactly, where the hell did they get it from? I'm seriously curious about how the 2-5 people in the daily statistics get it. As long as these cases are still coming up, going out to meet MLs is just going to prolong everyone's suffering. I know all bros here very horny liao (I haven't seen an ML since December) but nothing to do now but endure and take it one step at a time. First goal now will be to shout CCB (ciao circuit breaker) tomorrow!
Old 01-06-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
My guess is 笑笑
Wah you really met a lot of them...
Old 01-06-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Yeah those MLs and whoever is planning to visit these girls are playing with fire. Just because gahmen is soon going to allow social gatherings of up to 5 people doesn't mean it is safe to have fun already. If these girls see 5 to 10 guys per day their chances of getting the virus are unbelievably high, esp from those asymptomatic cases. If you have a CO at home and you kena the virus and contact tracing, i wish you the best of luck.
True, support what you said. And, upped you 12 points in return.
Old 01-06-2020, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
Thanks bro!
Old 01-06-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No explicit reasons given when she prematurely left on her second stint. Just said she needed attend to some personal issues. Was WC-ing her off and on last year. Then she mentioned about getting into some beauty business. Then our communication kinda trailed off. Perhaps it's a business she's happy with.
Good for her then (sad for us). Thanks for update.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
You all have to get the right concept of the numbers and data. Importantly is that the untraceable cases remained controlled. Location near dormitories or known clusters will have possibilities. What we need to do is maintain the measures and reduce possibility.

Zero cases doesn't mean there is zero possibility. Think we all have to get the concept correctly.

Stay safe and healthy. Cheers.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wah you really met a lot of them...
Haha no la.. I met Ruby once too, tall big boned. She is actually very beautiful. But the whole process was uncomfortable so I did not return.
Old 01-06-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
This is tao hong❓
yes, this is tao hong. imho, her HJ technique is one of the best. hers is the let u enjoy gao gao and slowly build up to orgasm type. she is one of those that can make me cum twice easily within the hour.
Old 01-06-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Hernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
In the meantime, several of the more memorable ladies still waiting to come back. Amy, Ting Bao, Lulu, Xia Xia... all waiting. I know some have found jobs while waiting. That might again affect their decision to return.
Which Lulu?
Old 01-06-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Hernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
yes, this is tao hong. imho, her HJ technique is one of the best. hers is the let u enjoy gao gao and slowly build up to orgasm type. she is one of those that can make me cum twice easily within the hour.
Looks a good MILF.. but is she still in sg?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1