The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Which YoYo? 1612?
Bro, this is a 16H06 thread
Yo Yo of 1606
Old 17-12-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Which YoYo? 1612?
There are 4 YoYo currently in GL.

This is L16h6 thread so I presume he is referring to L16h6 YoYo.

This is the longest serving YoYo in GL now.
Should be more than 18 mths here oredi.
I first bonk her in May 2018 when she debut.
She is from Guangzhou, Guangdong and speaks very good cantonese.

I guess she will be leaving GL soon b4 CNY.

1612 YoYo no outcall wan.
You must go to 1612 to bonk her.
Tommy dun release even to Ah Yap place.

1654A YoYo can outcall.
She is the latest batch WL who came together with Sa Sa.
I prefer her housemate Sa Sa for her attitude, DFK and svc.

The last YoYo is also returning to PRC in Jan 2020.
I think she needs no introduction.
The beauty queen of GL.
Looks like decent office gal.

Brought to you by JNN (Joker News Network)
A subsidiary of CNN (Cable News Network)

Picture courtesy of turgid.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 18-12-2019 at 12:50 AM.
Old 17-12-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

————-deleted————
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 17-12-2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Redundant
Old 17-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Short FR here cos been bonking many different gals recently and too busy to pen down FR immed. Many thanks to bro Dpower for reigniting my interest in her!
Tried her last week

1606 Tong Tong

1.63m tall, fair, demure babe, resembles a certain TVB calefare actress. long hair, natural B boobs, generally slim but seemed to put on a bit weighty ard waist area, considered ok services, accommodating to multiple positions, only offered lip pecking

She’s very hardworking gal with improved services from her earlier FRs. But maybe chemistry not there without the DFK hence lack that extra ooomph.
1606 Bai Yang, Ah May, Tong Tong and all but 2 of the WLs in 2036 said they find it cheap and disgusting to DFK their customers.

Well, it is their call.

It is up to them how they wan to conduct their biz.

Old 17-12-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
1606 Bai Yang, Ah May, Tong Tong and all but 2 of the WLs in 2036 said they find it cheap and disgusting to DFK their customers.

Well, it is their call.

Wow bro!
Seems you have tried most of them

👍🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
luke7997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There are 4 YoYo currently in GL.

This is L16h6 thread so I presume he is referring to L16h6 YoYo.

This is the longest serving YoYo in GL now.
Should be more than 18 mths here oredi.
I first bonk her in May 2018 when she debut.
She is from Guangzhou, Guangdong and speaks very good cantonese.

I guess she will be leaving GL soon b4 CNY.

1612 YoYo no outcall wan.
You must goto to 1612 to bonk her.
Tommy dun release even to Ah Yap place.

Sorry

1654A YoYo can outcall.
She is the latest batch WL who came together with Sa Sa.
I prefer her housemate Sa Sa for her attitude, DFK and svc.

The last YoYo is also returning to PRC in Jan 2020.
I think she needs no introduction.
The beauty queen of GL.
Looks like decent office gal.

Brought to you by JNN (Joker News Network)
A subsidiary of CNN (Cable News Network)

Picture courtesy of turgid.
Hi Bro Joker88,

Last YoYo , the beauty queen u mention from which house?
Old 17-12-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

@birdie

I see your to up list got the wh04 yoyo (ex1651). She didnt furnish dfk when I tried her many months ago. Send me a PM if she decided to furnish it nowadays

Last edited by apojaja; 17-12-2019 at 09:26 PM.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
————-deleted————
that girl you PMed...will bite tongue if you slipped into her mouth...damn it

only max lip kissing only
Old 17-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Well, it is their call.

I remember the RTCed tian xin(or was it xia tian? Forgot ) told me the same thing. Then I ask her, you already fucking and sucking the cock of so many ugly old man, how come you think you are higher class if you dont dfk? At that moment, I was genuinely curious about the psychology behind that thinking. The answer, I found out, is to never ask a whore why she 既要做婊子,又要立牌坊 Slip of tongue, regret but cannot take back. Lets just say first time kana banned by a WL from rtf. Fiesty girl
Old 17-12-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I remember the RTCed tian xin told me the same thing. Then I ask her, you already fucking and sucking the cock of so many ugly old man, how come you think you are higher class if you dont dfk? At that moment, I was genuinely curious about the psychology behind that thinking. The answer, I found out, is to never ask a whore why she 既要做婊子,又要立牌坊
Actually I also has this curiosity long time ago.
Why they can suck and lick your cok but cannot DFK.
It is not about higher class.

Now I found the answer already.
The answer is very simple.

The WLs told me.
Becos your cok can be cleaned with soap, colgate, listerine and whatever.
But your mouth is full of saliva.

They say it is very disgusting to eat so many ppl's saliva.
Got disease and germs la. They say.

So, for WLs who dun mind other ppl's saliva then they DFK lor.

Same for eating steamboat la.

My ang moh fren say you chinese eat steamboat together with frens and colleagues tat means you eat all your colleague's saliva la.

Haha................ I was flabbergasted.

I dun know wat to say.

Old 17-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I also has this curiosity long time ago but I found the answer already.
why they can suck and lick your cok but cannot DFK.

The answer is very simple.

The WLs told me.
Becos your cok can be cleaned with soap, colgate, listerine and whatever.
But your mouth is full of slaiva.

They say it is very disgusting to eat so many ppl's saliva.
Got disease and germs la. They say.

So, for WLs who dun mind other ppl's saliva then they DFK lor.

Same for eating steamboat la.

My ang moh fren say you chinese eat steamboat together with frens and colleagues tat means you eat all your colleague's saliva la.

Haha................ I was flabbergasted.
I am ok with girls not furnishing dfk, its their choice and i respect it. Just dont rtf nia I was curious because this girl in question lick calves, lick asshole, lick armpit, lick between my toes but die die dont dfk. Then I just very weird how come all these places can lick, but dfk she find disgusting. Was just curious but it came out offensively
Old 17-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
@birdie

I see your to up list got the wh04 yoyo (ex1651). She didnt furnish dfk when I tried her many months ago. Send me a PM if she decided to furnish it nowadays
Sometimes resistance is futile
Joking lah
If they set their mind, v difficult to change

But it may work for gals who still wanna cheong eg 2033 Bei Bei.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

you should have told your angmo friend that you are licking WL cunt
Old 17-12-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am ok with girls not furnishing dfk, its their choice and i respect it. Just dont rtf nia I was curious because this girl in question lick calves, lick asshole, lick armpit, lick between my toes but die die dont dfk. Then I just very weird how come all these places can lick, but dfk she find disgusting. Was just curious but it came out offensively
Some gals feel DFK only meant for their 小狼狗 hence everything can do except this

Nowadays sometimes i might not feel the mood to cum if don’t have DFK to sustain the passion
Maybe getting old

😬
Old 17-12-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Some gals feel DFK only meant for their 小狼狗 hence everything can do except this

Nowadays sometimes i might not feel the mood to cum if don’t have DFK to sustain the passion
Maybe getting old

😬
use dental dam

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1