The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 10-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sea321 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

most of the prostitute have 7 to 12 customer per day. In fact all this girl are very rich at the end of 14 days that why their service is getting lousier when they earn enough.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea321 View Post
most of the prostitute have 7 to 12 customer per day. In fact all this girl are very rich at the end of 14 days that why their service is getting lousier when they earn enough.
dont believe that the $150 above got 7 to 12, only those that are extra pretty which currently that isnt any or big D cup natural boobs can command this price.
and also their quantity also around 5-7 each day max only. the rest of them is 死撑 due to swolf webmaster asking them to put high price like above $150 to stay on top of the page

infact some of the $150 girls can be negotiated to $120 price
those girls above $150 that keep saying today full slot blah blah blah, please they are just trying to upsell themselves, if they so many customers still bother to change pics every now and then , and keep changing price?
Old 10-05-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
I recommend Xiao Xiao from sg wolves if u lookong for budget. 80/1/1. Looks average but gfe out of this world
Haha, thanks for the recommendation. Will find time to try it.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

nice share
Old 11-05-2017, 09:40 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
dont believe that the $150 above got 7 to 12, only those that are extra pretty which currently that isnt any or big D cup natural boobs can command this price.
and also their quantity also around 5-7 each day max only. the rest of them is 死撑 due to swolf webmaster asking them to put high price like above $150 to stay on top of the page

infact some of the $150 girls can be negotiated to $120 price
those girls above $150 that keep saying today full slot blah blah blah, please they are just trying to upsell themselves, if they so many customers still bother to change pics every now and then , and keep changing price?
ANd if got customer condemn or not happy with her service, FL will not get so many customer a day as well
Old 14-05-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

I want to say something. Not complaining. .
Why do these girls blacklist some men?
We are here for a fuck, some like it hardcore and perverted, others like it simple like a boy girl experience. They are here to earn money. We are not going to hurt or humiliate them. I guess there are brothers who like anal, role play and even scat. Some of us enjoy watching animals sex too! U can go to tumblr and twitter so many Chinese girls doing sex now! Of course we play safe with condoms!
We respect their profession, they should respect their customers desires. If u are willing to satisfy them, do not blacklist them after the sex session. I know some of them feel dirty after the deed, butisn't money dirty too!
Old 16-05-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I want to say something. Not complaining. .
Why do these girls blacklist some men?
We are here for a fuck, some like it hardcore and perverted, others like it simple like a boy girl experience. They are here to earn money. We are not going to hurt or humiliate them. I guess there are brothers who like anal, role play and even scat. Some of us enjoy watching animals sex too! U can go to tumblr and twitter so many Chinese girls doing sex now! Of course we play safe with condoms!
We respect their profession, they should respect their customers desires. If u are willing to satisfy them, do not blacklist them after the sex session. I know some of them feel dirty after the deed, butisn't money dirty too!
They like to pick and choose as well ... hehe how come they Blacklist u leh?
Old 23-05-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

now a days ... hotel are being marked/targeted ... they aim the cheongsters who are going up to the room ... they will be stopped and asked "questions" on where they are going and next is to check your fones ... be-a-ware.
Old 23-05-2017, 11:43 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
now a days ... hotel are being marked/targeted ... they aim the cheongsters who are going up to the room ... they will be stopped and asked "questions" on where they are going and next is to check your fones ... be-a-ware.
Who ask the questions and check your phone? Hotel staff?
Old 23-05-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Who ask the questions and check your phone? Hotel staff?
Maybe he is referring to undercover AV lah.
Old 23-05-2017, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombweister View Post
Maybe he is referring to undercover AV lah.
Ya maybe, alot of MP kana raid already, wind is very strong
Old 24-05-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Ya maybe, alot of MP kana raid already, wind is very strong
Nowadays is wind strong, heavy rain cum lots of lighting strike so all Bros Chiong safely
Old 24-05-2017, 09:33 PM

wolf website change name already?

Now I always get alert from another web whose pattern very similar
Old 27-05-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

The one avoid big time ... poor attitude and not as slim as in photo, not worth 120 at all
Old 28-05-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
Out of curiosity, I went to the page too read the comments. Except for one, everyone says she is very pretty! Is there a possibility that she ask someone to stand in for her? I wonder.

This is a corrupted world :-)
Er ... Why would anyone in their right mind, who wants useful and truthful information, go to the stable's website for it???

It's like wanting to get a phone and then go to Samsung's or Apple's websites. You think these websites would say anything bad about their own phones??? They will only write glorious things right? If you want unbiased feedback about a phone, you would trawl the net, or go to hard ware zone, HWZ, forums, or similar feedback forums right?

So that's why we have SB. But like hard ware zone, HWZ, these days we have the added trouble of needing to recognize which are the real, and which are fake contributors.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1