The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2020, 03:25 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Please dun try to change subject lah ... tell us what We all wanna know ...
Oei moron, there is nobody BUT you. You are so fucking weak you need to bring in other ppl because you bo lampa.

Keep begging you fucking dog.
Old 15-05-2020, 03:26 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

MAXPRIEST BEGGING LIKE A DOG IS NOW SHOWING LIVE.

Cheebye, beg me.
Old 16-05-2020, 08:08 AM
SamSter

OEI KNNCB KIA SBF NO 1 PROMOTER WITH HIS OWN PAID THREAD MAXIPRIEST,

Quote:
Oh is that right? How he got STD huh?...Maybe you could consider being a caddy as it is a decent job ...
Quote:
Since I'm currently WFH ... MaXx
How interesting. Begger, give you some info: The unemployed fuckwit Chen Fei likes to dua pao sian that he plays golf. Love to talk about golf. Such a coincidence you bring up the topic of caddie! Chen Fei is orh lu lu and stumpy body from carrying people's golf bags all day long. Siong ah! hahaha Since you know so much about a caddie being a decent job, what is the job like ah? I heard you must wipe the shoes and golf clubs. Now nobody need caddie or driver so Chen Fei is also like you working from home (WFH). So does that mean ppl drop off their golf shoes at Chen Fei's sister's house for him to lick and polish clean clean?

Quote:
I therefore used the word "WE" and many folks do not wanna involved and I am asking on their behalf as well ... Simple logical you can't comprehend? Must be your stupidity lah ...
I understand the logic very well. When your day job is pinoy maid, you automatically serve people without being told. Did anybody ask you to represent them? Ah Peks are already fucked up. But you are the Ah Peks pinoy maid. HAHAHAHA. Nobody ask you to do anything, you ownself volunteer. What a fucking cheap slut! HAHAHA No wonder your sister likes to voluntarily suck your cock. Being a cheap slut runs in your family!

I'm sure Chen Fei also has the same kind of slave mentality like you because his day jobs, or should I say, previous jobs, involves being at the beck and call of others. Are you able to tell us more about the life of a caddie? I heard that caddies are punching bags for the golfer to fuck when his shot goes wrong. How many times do they wipe the ball? Am I right to say that Chen Fei is a fucking 50yr old loser only good for carrying balls and driving car? LOL

By the way you fucking moron, learn how to spell 'caddie' and what is 360 deg. HAHAHA

Last edited by 123hu; 16-05-2020 at 08:50 AM.
Old 16-05-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking News brought to you by JNN (Joker News Network)
A subsidiary of CNN (Cable News Network)

Gentlemen, new and senior bros of SBF, Good afternoon

Today we bring you new and breaking News of GL here in SBF!!

Of late, many, if not all of us must be aware that there is one SBF samster rising to the status of celebrity soon.

Ofcos, by now all of us know that he is none other than the ever popular Mr Chen Fei aka Fei Ge 飞 哥 (Wechat ID) aka Kor Kor (he asked to WL to address him) aka Dua Pao Xian!!

Mr Chen Fei aka Fei Ge (herein refers to as FG for easy reference) has been appearing in almost every post here using vulgarities against another samster in almost every post.

FG appears to be, I use the word "appears to be" becos I think he no longer deserves to be regarded as an educated and well-mannered person becos he use vulgarities on another samster and worst of all use it on his parents.

All of us know this code of conduct that when we argue, quarrel or curse another person, we don bring in the other person's parents la, correct??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Ge
……………….. Ah Seng fucked your mother during her heydays and then give birth to you …………..

But seriously many ppl wanna know ……... Am not trying to be funny, unlike you leh ………....
But FG use vulgarities on his parents and said that "OKT Ah Seng fuck his ...(mum)………….."
FG use the word, "fuck", a vulgar word on his mother.....

This action immediately brings his reputation, integrity and respect from others down to almost zero.

All bros can be the judge themselves.
Why curse people's mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Ge
As I said before ………….. if you wanna mess with ppl like me ……….... Dun behave like...………….. I could send “someone” to pay u a visit at 1649 ………….. when GL reopens for business ……...
And now he also use "gangsterism" to threaten 123hu to have a showdown at 1649.
He wants to send his "gangsters" to 1649 to bash up 123hu.
God knows why he started to use vulgarities and gangsterism recently.

All bros beware, next time you offend him, he will send gangsters to your house and curse your mother and father.

But FG's popularity is rising so fast that more and more bros are asking about him as we speak here.

Many, if not all the samsters here are asking why the ever popular FG, well-known for his numerous fake FR writing in exchange with WLs for special services, is cursing and using vulgarities on other samster's parents. Answers in FAQs below.

FG used to por lampa many OKTs in exchange for favourism when he visits them but many years ago after one incident many OKTs have blacklisted him and circulated his photos among themselves.

Many WLs have his Fei Ge 飞 哥 wechat and they started circulating his photos among themselves as well.

So, naturally many customers also have the opportunity and priviledge to view the photos of FG from the WLs' HPs.

So, actually many samsters already knew who is Chen Fei aka Fei Ge but always kept quiet when he ridiculed and bully them in cyberspace becos they fear retaliation from him like what he is doing now to 123hu and others.

FG had actually evolved from a fake FR writer into a big bully and a well-known tok big useless driver of many rental cars now. Details of his cars can be shared in PM but not here. You can spot him or his car easily in GL. He goes there every other day. Now CB so have to wait la.

This incident involved some WLs and they complain to their OKTs and oh oh, by the way, almost every WLs have his wechat and photo in their HPs many years ago. This incident will be mentioned in details in my soon to be released book titled "The memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge"".

Next time when you meet your WL, just ask her do you have FG's wechat and she will know you are also a fan of FG and you would like to see his photo and get an autograph from FG.

I was busy during the last two days answering numerous PMs asking about how does FG looks like, which house he frequents, what car he drives, why he writes so many fake FRs, why he reports every damn thing the OKTs tell him, why he go to his cheapskate sister house to eat cheapo meals and so on …………… the questions never end.

So instead of answering all the PMs which is very time consuming, JNN will have a set of FAQs here with the answers for the benefits of all bros here.

After that, all bros are welcome to PM again if you have "specific" questions not covered by the FAQs.

Please PM me if you do not want to post in the open for fear of retaliation by Fei Ge.
Well, you can be assured that it is not the right time for him to offend others now la.
If you want to have a sneak preview of this book, you may also join the fans club.

JNN will try to bring the answers to all bros in double quick time.

As I need some time to complete my book on "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge", I will start off today by answering some FAQs and continue the rest in my next JNN news release.

************************************************** ******************************

FAQs

Q1. Who is this Chen Fei aka Fei Ge (FG)?

A1. He is non other than our samster …………………… By now everyone know who is he and why he writes all the fake FRs in this forum. If you are new here, please read thru the many posts recently here and …. bingo.....you will know the answer instantly.

Q2. How does he look like?

A2. This is the million dollar question in everyone's mind now. Now that all the bros here know who is FG and some info amout this Chen Fei, what we need to do is to put a face to it, correct?
Now don be impatient. To know how he looks like is very simple.
FG goes to GL every other day like his second home.
When GL re-opens, he will be there and when he patronise his fav house, all the bros in that house will know who is FG, how about that?
How to do that I will tell you in the next JNN news release.
But if you happen to be there, please keep your eyes and ears wide open in case your might miss the most impt thing that is going to happen.
Oh oh and you know something, someone just help him put up his face in Locanto begging for a sugar mummy to feed his GL habit and his posh car.
If you are fast, you may spot him there.

Q3. Why FG publish fake FRs in this forum and now even "rose" from the dead to archive his numerous useless "fake" FRs in a special thread titled "...…………..FG rises (from the dead)…….."?

A3. FG publish numerous "fake" FRs in this forum becos he use this as his bargaining chips to solicit for special svcs from the WLs. If they refuse to strike a deal with him, he will threaten to wrote bad reviews about her in the forum. That's why he must first make himself popular and be the biggest and most popular FR writer in this forum to instill fear in the WL. But all of us here knows that his days of misleading all bros here with fake FRs and threatening WLs for special svcs are almost over la.

Q4. When is the release of "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge"?

A4. This is another very impt milestone for this FG legend. I received many suggestions from many bros who PM me. The most logical and exciting suggestion is from one bro in my fans group who suggested that

we time the release of "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge" with the Grand Re-Opening of GL

since that is when everyone will be going back to GL to get his autograph and ask him many unanswered questions.

Oh and by the way, Fei Ge, if you are reading this news release, please remember to look back every 10 mins the next time when you go to GL becos all your fans will be following you from behind to request for your autograph.

Please put on a smile and be generous with your autographs.

Oh and by the way, please don use vulgarities on people's parents again la, you idiot!
It is very uncouth and it lowers your integrity and respect from others.

By the way, if someone tries to abused and ridiculed this post then he must be Fei Ge trying to vent his anger on my facts again.

Ofcos then, he will claimed that he is not Fei Ge but all bros know what is happening la.

Everyone is just a nick here scolding another nick.
There is no use nick scolding nick and nobody knows who is behind the nick.

That's why Boss Sammy says a nick is just a nick.
No point nick scolding nick. No fun la. This is cyberspace.
Who is joker88? It is just a nick la. You can scold for all you like.
But if you use vulgarities, then you lower yourself and your integrity to zero la.
Have some respect for yourself la, idiot!

But now it is different. FG is made of flesh and blood, not a nick anymore.
FG has chosen to reveal himself. So honourable of him.
Now we just need to put a face to this FG and ….bingo.... no more mystery.

Many bros are sick of this tok big, know nothing, useless cyber bully who is always fast to replicate what the OKTs want him to say in this forum.

He had and also admitted that he has threatened and bullied many bros in the past until they are missing nowadays.

While we speak here, the information is flowing in non-stop.

................. to be continued

Till the next JNN news release, Ho Ho Ho ……….

Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight ………….

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 16-05-2020, 05:18 PM
SamSter

Bro in case Fei Ge used this to say you're spreading fake news, I just want to say that details of his rental car is correct except latest news is he return car and really unemployed. He better get back the same car or ppl will wonder why he so fucking free change car again. Confirm is rental. HAHAHA

COINCIDENTALLY, Max cheebye kia priest admitted before that he drives his friend's rental car to GL. Most stupid and shameless excuse I heard for driving a rental car - my friend car not mine. Hahaha. Friend rent a car to let him drive to GL. So fucking free to pick up and return his friend's rental car just to go GL. Never hear of taxi before. Fucking funny. I guess since now Fei Ge got no rental car to lend the SBF NO. 1 PROMOTER, he have to take bus to GL.

When I'm free I'll post about how Fei Ge's Syphilis and rawing of 1654A WLs led to their business to plummet until no customers or WLs want to go their house. All scared.

Last edited by 123hu; 16-05-2020 at 05:43 PM.
Old 16-05-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Bro in case Fei Ge used this to say you're spreading fake news, I just want to say that details of his rental car is correct except latest news is he return car and really unemployed. He better get back the same car or ppl will wonder why he so fucking free change car again. Confirm is rental. HAHAHA

COINCIDENTALLY, Max cheebye kia priest admitted before that he drives his friend's rental car to GL. Most stupid and shameless excuse I heard for driving a rental car - my friend car not mine. Hahaha. Friend rent a car to let him drive to GL. So fucking free to pick up and return his friend's rental car just to go GL. Never hear of taxi before. Fucking funny. I guess since now Fei Ge got no rental car to lend the SBF NO. 1 PROMOTER, he have to take bus to GL.

When I'm free I'll post about how Fei Ge's Syphilis and rawing of 1654A WLs led to their business to plummet until no customers or WLs want to go their house. All scared.
Wowowo .. .So damn interesting ... I love it, I simply love it man! Bring it on more! Bwahahaha ... Dig more ... The more your beloved buddy Joker88 and you writes, the more ridiculous and bull shit you clowns sound. It is merely a red-herring ... It does not impact me at all ... Sorry to say that ...

Now you address joker88 as bro, huh? You dun dare to grill him left and right anymore huh? You dun call him that Ah Pek where no L1606 WL wanna french kiss huh?

I could continue to fuck WLs in GL, FL or spa ... What can you do to me, Mr Pimp? I could still raw & french the WLs ... And, I could still post FR wherever I desire ... doesn't matter if anyone say I wrote fake FR. The facts can't lie ... LOLx ...

Your beloved buddy, Joker88 said I am a promoter of L1654A, but can I say he is a promoter of L2033? The moment when OKT Willie shifted to L2033, he helped OKT Willie to set up a new thread to specifically promote his WLs ... He has not written FR for sometime, all of a sudden, he opened a thread to discuss about Willie's and Gwee's WL ... He is confirmed a promoter of L2033 ... Bwahahaha ...

Be a caddy, MacDonald Crew or a cabby better than an illegal online pimp, do you not agree?

So you think you and your beloved buddy, Joker88 buggar could shame me in here? Try harder lah!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-05-2020 at 08:09 PM.
Old 16-05-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OEI KNNCB KIA SBF NO 1 PROMOTER WITH HIS OWN PAID THREAD MAXIPRIEST,

How interesting. Begger, give you some info: The unemployed fuckwit Chen Fei likes to dua pao sian that he plays golf. Love to talk about golf. Such a coincidence you bring up the topic of caddie! Chen Fei is orh lu lu and stumpy body from carrying people's golf bags all day long. Siong ah! hahaha Since you know so much about a caddie being a decent job, what is the job like ah? I heard you must wipe the shoes and golf clubs. Now nobody need caddie or driver so Chen Fei is also like you working from home (WFH). So does that mean ppl drop off their golf shoes at Chen Fei's sister's house for him to lick and polish clean clean?

I understand the logic very well. When your day job is pinoy maid, you automatically serve people without being told. Did anybody ask you to represent them? Ah Peks are already fucked up. But you are the Ah Peks pinoy maid. HAHAHAHA. Nobody ask you to do anything, you ownself volunteer. What a fucking cheap slut! HAHAHA No wonder your sister likes to voluntarily suck your cock. Being a cheap slut runs in your family!

I'm sure Chen Fei also has the same kind of slave mentality like you because his day jobs, or should I say, previous jobs, involves being at the beck and call of others. Are you able to tell us more about the life of a caddie? I heard that caddies are punching bags for the golfer to fuck when his shot goes wrong. How many times do they wipe the ball? Am I right to say that Chen Fei is a fucking 50yr old loser only good for carrying balls and driving car? LOL

By the way you fucking moron, learn how to spell 'caddie' and what is 360 deg. HAHAHA
You can say what you want, the bottom line is, you are an illegal pimp, you were the promoter of L1649/L2047 under the pay-roll of OKT AH Seng and the auntie working in L1649 is your real mother ...

To reiterate, be a golf caddie (since u mentioned), taxi cabbie, MacDonald crew, etc. is definitely much better than being an Illegal Online pimp ... As an online pimp, you are positioned at the lowest of the lowest rung in the society ... OMG!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Exclamation This post deserves Headline!

Quote:
I leave you to continue to whine. HAHAHAHA. what ppl want to see online see loh. Trust me, it's not as fun as kicking Fei Ge around for real. HAHAHAHA
You said you would leave me alone to continue to whine but I saw your posts coming in non-stop ... Listen up, I will bite you and never let you go according to my whims and fancy, and wherever I feel like it ... I shall observe & scrutinize you closely be it here or in GL especially 1649 effective today even if you create more clones ...

You keep calling others stupid, Ah pek, no money and all the craps, as well as talk big in here but in fact you are the lowest of the lowest rung in the society. You are worse off than a road sweeper, hawker centre cleaner, etc ... In reality, you are the most stupid individual in here. This is because you are nothing but an illegal online pimp. You were a paid promoter of OKT Seng @ L1649/L2047 ... Writing all the fake FR of the so called Ms World/Universe of GL ... Your mother is working at L1649 as a OKT Asst ... Am not surprised that you take after your mother ... Your mother is a GL brothel pimp and you are an illegal Online Pimp. Unfortunately you are not good looking and hence can't be a gigolo and/or a male prostitute. You have no future prospect as an illegal online pimp, to say the least. You therefore are not in the position to disparage the rest here. Do you know what has happened to the online Pimp, Wolf? You will end up the same fate ... The law will certainly catch up with you sooner or later. Do not push your luck, Mr Pimp!

At one time I remember you fucked and mocked at your current beloved buddy, Joker88 for not able to french kiss most of the WLs from L1606 because you said he was a cheapo and ah Pek. Strangely, both of you now became the best of buddies! LMAO .... If you want, I could dig up the post on how you "massaged" him left and right ... top and bottom ... I have to agree with you for once, he is not good looking, old, 1.7m tall only and not a big tipper ... He felt envious when Dpower or me could french many of the WLs we tried ... Bwahahaha!

Where is the additional juicy story of that legendary Fei Ge per se? You can't produce anymore? Is that all the bull shit you have? Hearsay bits and pieces only and hence, no more juicy facts about the Fei Ge, huh? Same goes for that beloved buddy of yours, Joker88 who loves to talk big ... I am still waiting for him to verify re Licensed Brothels as I wanna see if he really mean what he said to transfer $5k to my bank account ... He sounded arrogant when he put up the challenge to me ... LOLx!

You love to fuck and bully the rest, now I wanna see if you could do the same to me ... Since I'm currently WFH, I could afford to ridicule and fuck this online Pimp or that talk big joker88 wherever I desire ...

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Exclamation Interesting evidence against 123hu

Mr online Pimp, I thought you said I am a fake FR writer? Read your post below. So?! Was it because the below two ex-WLs belong to L1649? When others criticized L1649/2047 WLs, OKT Seng and your mother negatively, you became very defensive and brutally violent. This further illustrates you've vested interest in L2047/L1649 and also a paid promoter of OKT Seng. So are you gonna work for him again when GL re-opens for business?

Quote:
Good FRs by Max which I find quite accurate based on feedback from other bros. Worth re-posting.

Yuan Yuan is really pretty with smooth and fair skin and sincere service. Heard she's great company and a wonderful companion.

Xia Tian is an expert at the Girlfriend Experience with All-the-Way Service. Rub her the right way (she may have a secret tool hidden somewhere in her handbag) or with your own hard tool, and get ready to experience magical earth shaking vibrations where slippery and wild accidents happen.
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.p...0&postcount=27

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-05-2020 at 09:03 PM.
Old 16-05-2020, 09:41 PM
SamSter

So Chen Fei is just a fucking caddy and driver lah. You are shameless of course it doesn't affect you, you reply so much for fuck? Hahaha...whatever you say, Chen Fei still a fucking unemployed loser. HAHAHAHAHA

Tell us more about how your friend (Is it Chen Fei?) rents a car for you to drive to GL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 16-05-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

[/b]COINCIDENTALLY, Max cheebye kia priest admitted before that he drives his friend's rental car to GL. Most stupid and shameless excuse I heard for driving a rental car - my friend car not mine. Hahaha. Friend rent a car to let him drive to GL. So fucking free to pick up and return his friend's rental car just to go GL. Never hear of taxi before. Fucking funny. I guess since now Fei Ge got no rental car to lend the SBF NO. 1 PROMOTER, he have to take bus to GL.[b]

Since I am in good mood and nothing much to do after dinner ... just to clear your speculation a little re the rental car. Yes, I did drive a rental car to GL sometime. This rental car is on long term lease by my buddy who is an expat and he is residing in the same condo as me. The lease is paid by his company as part of his benefits. I only used his car when he was not in town and he allowed me to take care of the car for him. FYI, I drove the car to GL with his blessing as he himself will do that too. Otherwise I would use my own car but these days I dun park at GL if I used mine due to the obvious. I parked at certain place and walk over. Should you think I am lying, it is perfectly okay. I dun give a damn ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
So Chen Fei is just a fucking caddy and driver lah. You are shameless of course it doesn't affect you, you reply so much for fuck? Hahaha
For fuck?! Oh, to fuck u lor!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 09:44 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Since I am in good mood and nothing much to do after dinner ... just to clear your speculation a little re the rental car. Yes, I did drive a rental car to GL sometime. This rental car is on long term lease by my buddy who is an expat and he is residing in the same condo as me. The lease is paid by his company as part of his benefits. I only used his car when he was not in town and he allowed me to take care of the car for him. FYI, I drove the car to GL with his blessing as he himself will do that too. Otherwise I would use my own car but these days I dun park at GL if I used mine due to the obvious. I parked at certain place and walk over. Should you think I am lying, it is perfectly okay. I dun give a damn ...
LANJIAO LAH. Clarify what? Rent car to be driver so ashamed to admit. HAHAHAHAHA
Old 16-05-2020, 09:45 PM
SamSter

Quote:
For fuck?! Oh, to fuck u lor!
I don't see how Chen Fei being a useless caddie and driver is fucking me. HAHAHAHA
Old 16-05-2020, 09:46 PM
SamSter

due to the obvious...the obvious is you no fucking car except the rental lah...pls continue telling your dua pao sian stories so ashamed of who u really are. hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1