The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone lost your virginity in geylang? How was the experience?

Now COVID period can only talk about stories and past experiences, so please share.
Old 19-05-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone lost your virginity in geylang? How was the experience?

I lost mine in UK at a brothel. Just finish Uni and had very good grades, but no gf, so decide to reward myself. Quite nervous, but the girl was super pretty and nice, guided me gently with BBBJ, and missionary. I came super fast, like 2 minutes. But then we just cuddle and DFK, and I managed to get one more shot in (came fast again too). Then kiss more, hug, then leave.

This actually gave me a lot of confidence with women, managed to get a few gfs after that.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

I lost mine in one of the Lor 18 Thai brothels way back in 1995/96. First time enter fish tank damn excited. So excited I suffered from performance anxiety and couldn't perform. Finally the WL managed to wake my kkj up after some HJ and I pumped her and cummed in less than 10 strokes.
Old 20-05-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lost mine in GL last time.

Performance anxiety, end up can get hard but cannot cum. Pump so long also no cum, WL ask me if I take meds.
Old 24-05-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post
Lost mine in GL last time.

Performance anxiety, end up can get hard but cannot cum. Pump so long also no cum, WL ask me if I take meds.
Lost mine last year, first girl i couldn't cum also lol, although she resembled my first gf. So i went to a second girl in the same day to finish. I don't remember any of their names or house, but first one was PRC and second was thai.

PRC gave me anyhow massage, capped BJ, normal missionary and then doggy. Don't rmb much of the thai girl, also SOP. I had experiences that are 1000x better since then.

I remember my heart was pumping like crazy when I looked through the girls or walk to the houses for the first time. Phew. What an adventure.
Old 24-05-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Lost mine last year, first girl i couldn't cum also lol, although she resembled my first gf. So i went to a second girl in the same day to finish. I don't remember any of their names or house, but first one was PRC and second was thai.

PRC gave me anyhow massage, capped BJ, normal missionary and then doggy. Don't rmb much of the thai girl, also SOP. I had experiences that are 1000x better since then.

I remember my heart was pumping like crazy when I looked through the girls or walk to the houses for the first time. Phew. What an adventure.
Haha, I lucky I managed to blow in the end. Went with a damn friendly PRC girl from 1019 (now 1427), and chose 30mins cause thought I cfm cum fast one. End up extend another 30mins and focus sibei hard on cumming. 10mins more then I blow, then got a damn nice massage from her.

Maybe cause pcc too much already. Dick too resistant, need damn long to cum maciam some old man.
Old 24-05-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Lost it in geylang as well. Been visiting the prc WL several times before. But always a HJ. She wanted to taste a virgin and kept urging me to put my dick inside her. Always refused until once when I couldn't resist it any more. Feeling of putting it inside a moist, tight and warm hole was so shiok. Now I miss that feeling.
Old 25-05-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hahahaha... i also lost it along Lor 18... e row opp 1820... so sad.. all no more..

I also gan jiong din perform... all i rem is e gal luff at me during HJ to finish off e deed... shoot 1m high... i honestly tell her i first timer.. she jokingly tell me i shd say earlier... she would have taught me slowly.

No regrets till date!
Old 26-05-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kingdrogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wouldn't go to Geylang if I was a virgin. Had been with two girls before, and then later I was sexting (call, pictures and videos) a girl for two years, and finally before we were about to do it for real, we got into a fight. Then talked to several girls just on and off, nothing serious. So, the years of no sex really started adding up, that's when I started looking into FL, but didn't want to go hunting for location, so ended up in Geylang and was like a born-again virgin. Finished quick, as expected.

If my first would've been from Geylang, I can't imagine how I'd feel comfortable being with a regular girl. I still don't feel comfortable with my Geylang history and dating regular girls, without feeling like I've cheated them somehow.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back in 2008 in my O Level year. I remember I had just finished my prelims exam at that time, and was quite dejected as I didn't do well in certain subjects.

I remember I felt some pent up anger and frustration such that one night I decided to go out and explore GL. But the first trip was a fail (because I didn't know anything. Long story for another time)

Then I somehow discovered this forum, and I remember asking around and a bro recommended me to look for a girl called Cookie from 16WH04 to "take care of me"

So, long story short, I braved myself like crazy to find the house, look for the lady, and let's just say to keep it short, the Malaysian Chinese beauty Cookie literally munched on me like I am a cookie, and I transitioned from a stupid boy to a perverted deranged man I am today.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Back in 2008 in my O Level year. I remember I had just finished my prelims exam at that time, and was quite dejected as I didn't do well in certain subjects.

I remember I felt some pent up anger and frustration such that one night I decided to go out and explore GL. But the first trip was a fail (because I didn't know anything. Long story for another time)

Then I somehow discovered this forum, and I remember asking around and a bro recommended me to look for a girl called Cookie from 16WH04 to "take care of me"

So, long story short, I braved myself like crazy to find the house, look for the lady, and let's just say to keep it short, the Malaysian Chinese beauty Cookie literally munched on me like I am a cookie, and I transitioned from a stupid boy to a perverted deranged man I am today.
Will you want to revisit cookie again? She is working in Petain H28 room 18 I think. I thought sought of exciting to visit back the person who had deflowered you. Of course must wait till End of circuit breaker phase 2 or 3 when they are reopened.

By the way if it’s O levels then how did you get in the house?
Old 31-05-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold

Mine was with a thai wl at one of the WH hse bk in 2003. Went with my secondary sch friend. Reminded wl to use condom prior to fj lol. Still remember her moaning was so loud that it can be heard from the lorong while waiting for my friend to finish.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Will you want to revisit cookie again? She is working in Petain H28 room 18 I think. I thought sought of exciting to visit back the person who had deflowered you. Of course must wait till End of circuit breaker phase 2 or 3 when they are reopened.

Well, I just walked in and told the guy "Cookie", and he asked me to wait for her to be ready to attend to me, as per usual.

Wow, never knew she's still working in this trade. I wonder how she looks now? and another thing is, if she even remembers me lol.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Well, I just walked in and told the guy "Cookie", and he asked me to wait for her to be ready to attend to me, as per usual.

Wow, never knew she's still working in this trade. I wonder how she looks now? and another thing is, if she even remembers me lol.
I visited her in petain. Very SOP but still the best looking one there
Old 31-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Recall Cookie was a hot slut during her GL days, added bonus nice pair of tits!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1