The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2020, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Another crash down to earth early this morning against Gunners 2-0 ...looks like more crashes to cum by end of season if they don't recruit new players in this january transfer window...these idiots blow hot and cold all the time n the manager can't train and motivate them to perform well ...worst of the lot is Maguire n matic..too fat or too old maybe in the case of matic, can't run fast enough...losing the ball ever so often to the opposition...not sure why they bot Maguire from Leicester for such a big sum ??...got to shift the deadwood out b4 it is too late ...the problem is as much with the players as it is with the manager with no idea and inspiration to come from behind like the previous teams had

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-01-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Rumour mill is in top gear now...

Fernandes' agent is apparently in Manchester for talks. Gedson Fernandes that is....

Can't say I've heard of this fella, but doesn't look too bad.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 02-01-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3352 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Rumour mill is in top gear now...

Fernandes' agent is apparently in Manchester for talks. Gedson Fernandes that is....

Can't say I've heard of this fella, but doesn't look too bad.
Me neither...lol.

But Portuguese....

I still remember...Man Utd was playing Sporting CP in UCL in 2003....although they won the match but the players had a tough time dealing with a certain 18 year old called CR. Urge Old Fergie to sign this chap.
Old Fergie did and the rest was history.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
As usual, very in depth analysis.
Pity about Matic....becoz OGS favors high tempo speed passing game.
This proves to be Matic downfall.
But not playing him and put in the soft centre pairing of Fred and Pereira....even worst. As clearly evident in the Sheffield Utd game.

Lindelof had always been suspected ever since he came on board. But he had since improved and got a good performance last season.
Unfortunately, OGS preferred method of playing from the back took a toil on him. His frailties in covering back had been exposed cruelly many times.
It also doesn't help that Maguire is also equally slow.

Midfield and Defence is the problematic areas now.

With the addition of D James and Greenwood....the impact of losing LKK appears to have lessen tremendously.
With the failure to sign Erling Haaland, Greenwood proves even more vital.
This guy is humble and had proven to be a sharpshooter.....saved Man U several times. A bright prospect that needs nurturing.
No Haaland....no issue...Greenwood is here.
matic usually acts as a shield and mops things up, his presence won't expose maguire/lindelof to attackers running direct at them. when matic did not play, we saw that fred/pereira lose possession too often and opponents quickly counter and run at the DCs. last season, mourinho would field mctominay-matic-pogba in midfield, this combo is optimal as mctominay & matic would do more defensive work as pogba is the main creative force. but now, the midfield is hit with another injury crisis as mctominay is expected to be out for 2mths and pogba 1mth, fred/pereira don't inspire confidence. it might be time to give chances to garner/levitt

i still think ogs needs to sign a targetman. rashford/martial usually operate by running onto the ball, they don't play with their backs facing goal. if the opponent sit deep, they will just be running into 2 layers of wall, which has been ineffective. a targetman can fulfil various options: aerial threat for crosses & set pieces; GK can punt the ball to him to relieve pressure from opponent's high press; he can provide knock-downs for teammates to run on to or shoot at goal; he can pull his marker out of position for a pacy teammate to exploit the gap. right now, man u's aerial threats are maguire/lindelof, so when they are tightly marked, man u's set pieces don't pose a threat. greenwood's playing style is similar to rashford/martial and he is used as a backup. so far, man u has been pretty one-dimensional with no plan b, opponents can just defend deep and man u struggles to break them down because the ball usually ends up with rashford/martial to dribble down the left and also, no other player can pass like pogba to pick out attackers' runs

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 02-01-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I still remember...Man Utd was playing Sporting CP in UCL in 2003....although they won the match but the players had a tough time dealing with a certain 18 year old called CR. Urge Old Fergie to sign this chap.
Old Fergie did and the rest was history.
And for 12mil quid.

Left our top defenders on their backsides getting their legs all twisted trying to keep up.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 05-01-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Lolx.. where's Charlie n lawro with the predictions of the FA Cup between wolves n the red devils in an hour's time???? ... sigh... the devils are blowing hot n cold currently..

Old 05-01-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lolx.. where's Charlie n lawro with the predictions of the FA Cup between wolves n the red devils in an hour's time???? ... sigh... the devils are blowing hot n cold currently..
Oh no...not again...another draw 0-0 ...yawn...but they hv to thank the other GK for keeping them in the game ...don't think they can lift the FA Cup

Old 06-01-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh no...not again...another draw 0-0 ...yawn...but they hv to thank the other GK for keeping them in the game ...don't think they can lift the FA Cup
Truth and sad reality is we won’t be able to win any cup this season... prob 6-8th place in the league table I Guess?

Like I mention before they are the old Liverpool... when u think they sure win they will either draw or lose... and when U think they will lose they become winners... against wolves yesterday and not even a single shot on target for the whole 90 min... unbelievable....

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-01-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Very sad with what is happening at United. We need a strong manager and I do not feel Ole is the right man for the job. I agree we will never find someone like Sir Alex as even Poch was shown the door at Tottenham. What is next for us?
Old 08-01-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Another disaster for the boys in red this morning against their noisy blue neighbours ..like small boys being beaten by older stronger guys...easily beaten 3-1 n nearly badly thrashed by them... except for a few there is really no hope for these guys n their blur manager ... unless something is done to the deadwood players n manager this team is destined to be relegated or end at the bottom of the table ... sigh...they will end up with NOTHING in their pocket

Old 09-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

siao liao, maguire out with muscle tear in hip

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 10-01-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Only Premier League prediction.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Manchester United vs Norwich

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 10-01-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Norwich x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51049996
Old 10-01-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Manchester United vs Norwich

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Think it will be another draw or loss again ....sigh

Advert Space Available