The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-04-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
always at cotton on that one?
that 1 cmi leh.....beedio/pic all filter gao gao
Yeah bro. She is the one.
Old 28-04-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2436 / Power: 20
mickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Yeah bro. She is the one.
If u have car the price is below $100.
Beside her block multi storey carpark, B50 F70
Old 28-04-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Congrts for your new toy, just 69/cim no FJ ? Enjoy
I will share with you bro. After i ask her if she is okay.
Old 28-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19836 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
6) Some complain the DH not clean, CCB etc, How you know her long enough? Or you just let Mr Yusoff do the talking? If you scare of such, go back to number 1

This covid make Ah pek become poorer, why? a lot of them can come out weekdays whole day and have to book hotel for more than 4 hours.....

I hope covid end soon, if not my wallet will end with it

Stay safe and Happy bonking everyone
Well Said Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-04-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Bro, she always ask for $150 or more n agree on $100. Always at novena area. Service not bad though.
She is on MiChat and fb. Angel xxx xxxx .. Advise steer clear, tiagong she upped many indian and malay ppl.
Old 28-04-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
hello bros,

Ah pek long time no post, just read quietly only.

See a lot of bros ask for contact, exchange etc. Ah Pek post a few time before, so a gentle reminder to young and newly join bros here

1) Go find your own, she know you , you know her, easier to chat, also can practise your skill with her

2) Are you ready when she turn nasty in chat ? "Who give you my number!?" most bros just keep quiet, block her or complain or sabo her to other bros, if so, go back to number 1

3) What make you think she is willing to chat with a new number? Maids are getting smarter now and not easier to fish. If you facing such issues, go back to number 1

4) If you are good friends with Mr Yusoff ( Green, Red , Blue and Purple ) Then I envy you. If you are not his frd, go back to number 1

5) How to bring them to hotel ? Beside being frds with Mr Yusoff, Poor ah pek like me use other methods like skills, sweet talk, patience and respect. if you dont have all these, go back to number 1

6) Some complain the DH not clean, CCB etc, How you know her long enough? Or you just let Mr Yusoff do the talking? If you scare of such, go back to number 1

This covid make Ah pek become poorer, why? a lot of them can come out weekdays whole day and have to book hotel for more than 4 hours.....

I hope covid end soon, if not my wallet will end with it

Stay safe and Happy bonking everyone

Lol 3 of my fb cannot up until may 14th. I now also try not to find anyone else.. too many also will go keesiao.
Old 28-04-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
She is on MiChat and fb. Angel xxx xxxx .. Advise steer clear, tiagong she upped many indian and malay ppl.
Bro mind i ask cos my fb friend minimum together with a few bf, ie indian, bangla, chinese or caucasian. Is there anything wrong if their ex bf are indian or bangla? I noob, just asking.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey76 View Post
If u have car the price is below $100.
Beside her block multi storey carpark, B50 F70
Wah ok

$70...
Old 28-04-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anyone try her?

Right side.
Old 28-04-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 14
driver441 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriver441 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriver441 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
u mentioned the pic is nina who obviously isnt, then u mentioned about nina? not exchange then what? got moustache is your father? again prove yourself without brains
Who want to exchange with you? You are a clown and do stop attacking people's parents, karma will hit you back. This shows your poor upbringing, enough said.

Scold people and still request to exchange.. tao nao pai
Old 28-04-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
ar|p|akz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone ever up this petit indo maid staying at Tampines central 8 by the name of Ana?
Old 28-04-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver441 View Post
Who want to exchange with you? You are a clown and do stop attacking people's parents, karma will hit you back. This shows your poor upbringing, enough said.

Scold people and still request to exchange.. tao nao pai
Your upbringing very good eh, once see pic say you f before. Your Lau bu also f before or not?
Old 28-04-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar|p|akz View Post
Anyone ever up this petit indo maid staying at Tampines central 8 by the name of Ana?
No picture?
Old 28-04-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
ar|p|akz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
No picture?
This is her

Last edited by ar|p|akz; 29-04-2021 at 11:30 AM.
Old 29-04-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone try her?

Right side.
Wao, looks good..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1