The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

After reading many good reviews of Cheryl I decided to visit her today afternoon. My first time with her.
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/cheryl-massage/

It was a nice experience. She is a no nonsense service provider, very professional MILF (late 30s?). It was a solid 45 mins of nice massage /nuru + HJ. Her English is good, so good for non-Chinese bros. I'm not rating because many bros have rated her already. But I'm already thinking of seeing her again - the location is a bit far from where I work or live but I'm convinced it's worth the travel.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
big boobs. not slim. milf. great massage. gd attitude. more value than any mp i have been to.

Have you tried her Nuru

Last edited by yumihisoka; 18-03-2021 at 10:55 AM.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
squaty2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*wrong post, Deleted*
Old 06-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 12
manas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really want to try her but never get a reply. Any ideas? Is she still even around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/sophia-massage/

Yesterday tried Her, Her picture and real life have a good 80% - 90% similar. Very pretty and sexy

Her room is very clean and tidy. She take effort to clean up. A plus point is the room is big. She is very engaging. She put alot effort to keep up the conversation. One of the few that know how to use english to communicate. She is also very friendly and outgoing. She is very chatty and like to strike up conversation, very gentle and service orientated.

Her boob is legit solid and firm. D cup min. Her massage is very shiok. One of the best is bbbj cim. She really put in the effort to build up the momentum and build the feel and tease at the same time. Totally enjoyable. Highly recomended!
Old 08-03-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/joyce-massage/

Met Joyce yesterday, located east side. She’s tall, small sagging boobs, no ass. Beautiful face however, especially her eyes.
Her nuru massage is quite good where she would tease my cock from behind and massage my asshole at the same time. Flipped me over and gave me a slow sensual Handjob. Told me she didn’t want me to cum quickly so she took her time teasing. She marveled at my big cock and is quite friendly.
Will try another girl next time but I still recommend her
Can really recommend her for her service. Her red chair is quite something.
Old 08-03-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post
FR on Ci Ci
Like your neighborhood aunty. Last time pretty but now a bit old. if anyone here like aunty aunty types might like.
Her massage was above average.
Kana upsell on her JG...extra 30. i feel like not worth.
then she to ask for more money for more things. Take off top, another $30 etc.
Won't return.

https://sglonelyguys.site/ci-ci-massage/
It's true, just crap service and no feel, not worth it. Just spend your money elsewhere.
Old 10-03-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
It's true, just crap service and no feel, not worth it. Just spend your money elsewhere.
Up you 16 for honest FR bro. Someone started thread to promote her under Health Centre section.
Old 10-03-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

i went regretted and turn off after she upsell will not rtm

i think that thread is paid one no wonder looks familiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Up you 16 for honest FR bro. Someone started thread to promote her under Health Centre section.
Old 10-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Thanks bro, return you the favour too
Old 13-03-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Had her before and the last time was over about a yr ago when she sprung a surprise on me. Came to her door and there's a random ml with her and told me it's her friend she's helping because she's new here. Told me in a wk or two her friend get her own place and k can come back for her. Never went back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post
FR on Ci Ci
Like your neighborhood aunty. Last time pretty but now a bit old. if anyone here like aunty aunty types might like.
Her massage was above average.
Kana upsell on her JG...extra 30. i feel like not worth.
then she to ask for more money for more things. Take off top, another $30 etc.
Won't return.

https://sglonelyguys.site/ci-ci-massage/
Old 15-03-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how to up people point....when people given good lobang. Not very good in this ( how many point we should give ).
Old 15-03-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
dhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Somehow very disappointed for me - try her twice
First time, just alright finish nuru, wash off then finish in 30 mins - she didn't want to bother about massage
Second time, book her 90 mins for nuru and teasing chair - she asked 180 upfront, then straight to teasing chair - about 5 mins said why take so long, move to nuru and about 10 mins then done, wash off and massage about 30 mins then told me done - never mind just go then - why I pay so much for just one shot and 60 mins. I won't go anymore - maybe chemistry. Post on sglonelyguy always got deleted. Myself consider clean and polite - never anyhow touch and never touch her either.
I have no point to zap anyway - just my honest and disappointed feedback
Old 16-03-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/yoyo-massage/

First time with her. Her FR doesn’t dissappoint. Really top notch service and will gladly do as your bidding. Had an enjoyable time with her. Will definitely RTM
Old 16-03-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlonline View Post
First time, just alright finish nuru, wash off then finish in 30 mins - she didn't want to bother about massage
Second time, book her 90 mins for nuru and teasing chair - she asked 180 upfront, then straight to teasing chair - about 5 mins said why take so long, move to nuru and about 10 mins then done, wash off and massage about 30 mins then told me done - never mind just go then - why I pay so much for just one shot and 60 mins. I won't go anymore - maybe chemistry. Post on sglonelyguy always got deleted. Myself consider clean and polite - never anyhow touch and never touch her either.
Up you 16 for honest FR
Old 16-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlonline View Post
Cannot agree with you more. This chick is a waste of money and time, cannot touch nipples, can rub pussy, nuru is like non existent, do not know how some guys can endorse her, maybe it me.. But i have to admit she is very hygienic, she clean the air mattress with sanitizers after every use.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1