The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-03-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I still cannot bring myself to splurge more than $150 to dip my wick. Hahaha. Especially when I still have great sex way under that rate.

But i still regularly monitor TT and immmp sites for new arrivals. The more new faces I see, the more it makes me happy. Because it only means more ladies, both FLs and MLs, are landing on our island. This would help stabilise prices and give us all more service and price options to choose from and indulge in. We wont be held ransom to their greed and exploitation, and our own stupid demanding cocks. Lol.
Can't agreed more..looks like end of vanilla syt era soon with more ML providing CIM bbbj at precovid price point to keep them in check.
We need NX back to complete the JS/CZ gang resurgence

Last edited by addict999; 05-03-2021 at 10:24 PM.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Recently visited 2 that I would want to just give some small comments.

1. The same old coco. Her location is not bad now. Quiet and near MRT. But her service I feel has dropped drastically. Maybe no chemistry. But my 1st 2 visits to her wrre way more fun. This one, she used phone a lot more. Sensual was also sop and boring. Personally, with the current market 0 chance I will go back unfortunately.

2. Yiyi/anan. I really like her looks. Location is good as well. Reminds me of a certain popular ML. Her massage is also not fantastic but sensual is the JS standard. Reminds me a lot of the old ziyu quite abit. And ziyu was one of my favourite. Really enjoyable and I will go back for sure.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quite a number of FLs listed on SGL, fellow bros do keep an eye for the reviews here and don't waste your hard earned $ in booking a FL mistakenly
Old 06-03-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Quite a number of FLs listed on SGL, fellow bros do keep an eye for the reviews here and don't waste your hard earned $ in booking a FL mistakenly
Can we compile a list
Old 06-03-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Recently visited 2 that I would want to just give some small comments.

1. The same old coco. Her location is not bad now. Quiet and near MRT. But her service I feel has dropped drastically. Maybe no chemistry. But my 1st 2 visits to her wrre way more fun. This one, she used phone a lot more. Sensual was also sop and boring. Personally, with the current market 0 chance I will go back unfortunately.

2. Yiyi/anan. I really like her looks. Location is good as well. Reminds me of a certain popular ML. Her massage is also not fantastic but sensual is the JS standard. Reminds me a lot of the old ziyu quite abit. And ziyu was one of my favourite. Really enjoyable and I will go back for sure.
Agree on point 2 bro, just visited for the first time too.. the standard compared to the vanillas really one heaven one earth, the massage although not her strength but still harder and effort is made at least to attempt, so plus points on that.

But her sensual really is boom boom pow, I feel is similar to my first visit to XE, except with XE - I don’t know is it just me but XE gives off this “I do this for a living, I’m good at what I do but I feel the GFE lacking” whereas for yiyi/AnAn is like a visit to your 小三, passionate strong GFE, with multiple sensual points unlocked, ymmv so leave you bros to explore yourself, but agree with above bro definitely RTM for me too!
Old 06-03-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/dou-dou-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Am I seeing things?

Both are same person right?
Old 06-03-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:

There's at least 10 of them. A couple started as FL during their first visit in sg. And return listed as ML on SGL.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
wow vanilla song2 cumming. Looking forward. Hee hee
Oh is she? Didn’t see any indication. Only her cockteasing video and pics seemingly soliciting help to come over...
Doubt she is coming...I asked XiaoXiao about her during my visit. Said she wouldn’t be coming.

Unless some rich bro decided to help cover her agent fees I guess. 🤣
Old 06-03-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Fl convert oso can book mah, if the service is good. FYI, one of the most popular ml here is oso a FL convert during her 1st stint. The one with the perky ass..
Old 06-03-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been a long time since last visit to sbf

Just found that vanilla Fiona delisted

Hoping more to come haha, still going to mp now
Old 06-03-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Oh is she? Didn’t see any indication. Only her cockteasing video and pics seemingly soliciting help to come over...
Doubt she is coming...I asked XiaoXiao about her during my visit. Said she wouldn’t be coming.

Unless some rich bro decided to help cover her agent fees I guess. 🤣
crowdfunding is it?

Chey I thought got new SYT
Old 06-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Walan read about Anan reviews want to try, apparently I no record cannot book her?

Nb I cheong dome 1 once, dome 2 multiple times, even book those nurus ladies before advertise on SLG and BC one and recently dome 3 VP girls.

First time tio rejected when trying to book sian 1/2.

Really is lan lan want try also cannot.

Bros can recommend alternative to anan? Is XX good? I keep seeing the word Vanilla.

Last edited by desudesu; 06-03-2021 at 12:56 PM.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I keep seeing the word Vanilla.
Vanilla is just a term we use.
Vanilla = 偶像派
Heavy flavour = 实力派.
Rare ones like LN = 偶像实力派、
Something like that.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 06-03-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Vanilla is just a term we use.
Vanilla = 偶像派
Heavy flavour = 实力派.
Rare ones like LN = 偶像实力派、
Something like that.
Ohhh thanks bro for the explaination

Up your points~
Old 06-03-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Walan read about Anan reviews want to try, apparently I no record cannot book her?
They got more than 1 DB to check.. Ask your regular to add your number to other DB she has access to..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1