The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
yonglanfang is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Pattaya

Planning go Pattaya next year . Before CNY
Old 14-12-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pattaya is very very quiet at the moment it is sad.
Small massages are still operating, ibar opened this week but it is the only shop open in walking street. Bars, soapys are all closed. All the action is concentrated in tree town. U have to approach girls and ask for their line or chat them up. Ratio not good, maybe 1:1? and many are with fat farangs =|
Old 15-12-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Pattaya is very very quiet at the moment it is sad.
Small massages are still operating, ibar opened this week but it is the only shop open in walking street. Bars, soapys are all closed. All the action is concentrated in tree town. U have to approach girls and ask for their line or chat them up. Ratio not good, maybe 1:1? and many are with fat farangs =|
Look for a pub called camel toe
Similar to Freetown and full of farangs. But it's another option for you to explore
Old 20-12-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
PatrickGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

U guys no need to sleep?
Old 04-01-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Pattaya

I would love to go pattaya just for this

Old 09-01-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
I would love to go pattaya just for this

I have never stepped into Pattaya in my 20 visits to Thailand. Maybe need to go once in my life
Old 29-01-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Greetings from Pattaya,
Currently majority of the bars in Walking Street are open from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm! Based on my observations and visits, Pinup Bar has the most SYTs for your enjoyment! Pinup's drinks and barfine prices are competitive and reasonable! Pinup's management, staff and security are friendly and receptive to make sure you have a great time in the bar! Moreover, Pinup is SHA certified and has the cleanest restroom in Pattaya! If you have any questions, just send me a PM!
Old 29-01-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
It must have been tough.
Funboi,
Belated Happy New year! Come to Pattaya, finally majority of the bars are open for your enjoyment from 6 to 11 pm!
Old 29-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings from Pattaya,
Currently majority of the bars in Walking Street are open from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm! Based on my observations and visits, Pinup Bar has the most SYTs for your enjoyment! Pinup's drinks and barfine prices are competitive and reasonable! Pinup's management, staff and security are friendly and receptive to make sure you have a great time in the bar! Moreover, Pinup is SHA certified and has the cleanest restroom in Pattaya! If you have any questions, just send me a PM!
all sit outdoor only or can open indoor? any naked dancing or even dancing at all? How the number of girls and quality?
i was there about 2 months ago and the whole pattaya was miserable.
Old 30-01-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
all sit outdoor only or can open indoor? any naked dancing or even dancing at all? How the number of girls and quality?
i was there about 2 months ago and the whole pattaya was miserable.
Greetings,

Due to restrictions imposed by Pattaya Government, no dancing are allowed in Pinup but you'll be able to meet approximately 50 SYTs!
Pinup is my favorite bar in Pattaya because they have the most friendliest and attractive SYTs!
Old 30-01-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Due to restrictions imposed by Pattaya Government, no dancing are allowed in Pinup but you'll be able to meet approximately 50 SYTs!
Pinup is my favorite bar in Pattaya because they have the most friendliest and attractive SYTs!
wow 50!
Old 31-01-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tsaikung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Pattaya seems a better choice than Bkk?
Old 01-02-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaikung View Post
Nice! Pattaya seems a better choice than Bkk?
this i would disagree. as far as i read about the situation in thailand now, bkk still the place with most choices. But pattaya is fast catching up after it got included as a sandbox zone.
sandbox = no quarantine on arrival, just spend 7 days in the city and you are free to roam anywhere in thailand.
Old 12-03-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Asking bros who have spent time in Pattaya during covid... any estimated price for LT or whole day ah?

I planning to meet an ex-WL who is now working in Pattaya, and I am pretty sure she would expect some monetary compensation if I meet her.

So any advice is much appreciated

Last edited by overboard; 12-03-2022 at 03:40 AM.
Old 12-03-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Asking bros who have spent time in Pattaya during covid... any estimated price for LT or whole day ah?

I planning to meet an ex-WL who is now working in Pattaya, and I am pretty sure she would expect some monetary compensation if I meet her.

So any advice is much appreciated
Heard its 3-4k for LT now in pattaya, before any barfine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1