The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Fergie to play awesome foursome at the Bridge?

Sir Alex Ferguson may let his big-name striking quartet all loose on some unfortunate Premier League opponents.

It is unlikely for Manchester United's trip to Chelsea, especially as neither Dimitar Berbatov nor Cristiano Ronaldo are match fit, but it is something Ferguson is willing to try.

Should those two play alongside Carlos Tevez and Wayne Rooney, the strikeforce would cost well in excess of £100million.

"You could play all four," said Ferguson.

"You would have to sacrifice something but I once ended up with Peter Schmeichel as a centre-forward, so I am sure I could end up with those four as well."

In reality, the United boss is likely to spread the load as his side challenge for honours on all fronts.

It is a very similar position to the one Ferguson found himself in during the historic 1999 Treble-winning season, when Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provided the ammunition.

"It was hard to leave players out then," recalled the United boss.

"No matter what combination I chose - and they were all terrific - you were always disappointing two.

"But the name of the game is to win.

"If I have a strong squad this season - and hopefully I have now I have brought in Berbatov - then it is the right thing to do.

"Whether it gives me 1% improvement or 10% it doesn't matter, improvement is what we are looking for."

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 21-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Premier League - Team news: Berbatov returns

Manchester United could hand starting spots to Dimitar Berbatov and Cristiano Ronaldo for the trip to Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea.

Chelsea v Manchester United (14:00)

Berbatov and Ronaldo are both set to return to the squad for the crucial clash against table-topping Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Berbatov missed the Champions League draw with Villarreal in midweek while Ronaldo made a long-awaited comeback for the struggling giants, who lost to fierce rivals Liverpool last weekend. Defender Nemanja Vidic is suspended so Alex Ferguson must decide between Jonny Evans and Gary Neville. Goalkeeper Ben Foster is out for six to eight weeks with ankle ligament damage sustained in a reserve match and midfielder Michael Carrick will be missing for a month with a broken foot.

Michael Essien (knee) is out for the home side, while fellow midfield star Michael Ballack (ankle) is a doubt; however Chelsea welcome back Didier Drogba from injury. Luiz Felipe Scolari must decide whether to replace Nicolas Anelka or pair him with the Ivorian in attack as the Blues seek to maintain their 84-match unbeaten home league run.

Manchester City v Portsmouth

Midfielder Michael Johnson (groin) is a doubt for Man City after he was ruled out of the European win over Omonia Nicosia on Thursday night. Winger Martin Petrov is definitely out with a similar problem. Strike trio Benjani (thigh), Darius Vassell (knee) and Valeri Bojinov (calf/shin) are out.

Wingers Armand Traore and John Utaka could be rested by Portsmouth after their exertions against Vitoria Guimaraes, with Papa Bouba Diop and Glen Little candidates to come in - the latter is still awaiting his debut after injury. Younes Kaboul could also make a comeback. Striker Ben Sahar (knee) and midfielders Niko Kranjcar (ankle), Jerome Thomas (back) and Richard Hughes (calf/shin) remain sidelined; likewise defenders Lauren (knee) and Richard Duffy (groin).

Hull v Everton

Striker Victor Anichebe faces a fitness test on a shin injury he picked up during the club's UEFA Cup draw against Standard Liege on Thursday. Goalkeeper Tim Howard has been suffering from a virus but will play. Steven Pienaar (ankle), Andy van der Meyde (hamstring), Tony Hibbert (knee), Joseph Yobo (ankle) and Louis Saha (calf) remain injured.

Hull midfielder George Boateng may return after missing the last three league matches with a thigh problem. Attackers Nick Barmby (calf) and Richard Garcia (virus) are expected to feature while Daniel Cousin will make his debut after he was suspended for last week's defeat of Newcastle: he will replace Craig Fagan, who is out for three months thanks to a horror tackle Danny Guthrie of Newcastle.

Tottenham v Wigan

Croatia playmaker Luka Modric is a major doubt with the knee injury he picked up against Aston Villa last Monday while right-back Alan Hutton is also out with an ankle injury - Vedran Corluka will play on the right side of defence after he was cup-tied in the midweek win over Wisla Krakow. Hossam Ghaly is missing with a knee problem.

Wigan pair Ryan Taylor and Erik Edman have knee injuries and will not be available.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 21-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Premier League - Team news: Berbatov returns

Berba SUCKS!!! juz two games n he macham like invisible!!! hope he isnt a 30 million pound FLOP!!!!

MR Berbatov, PLS PROOF ME WRONG!!!

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 23-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Black Oaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Berba SUCKS!!! juz two games n he macham like invisible!!! hope he isnt a 30 million pound FLOP!!!!

I think he will start showing results when Man U's first choice midfield is fit again and he gets the service he wants.
Old 23-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:

You said it yourself - it's only two games. It took Ronaldo two seasons.

And Black Oaf is right - Berbatov is an out-and-out striker - no potent midfield supplying chances, means no goals. You want him to come get the ball from midfield, he'll turn into another Rooney.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 23-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
Icarus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let's give Berbatov til the Jan transfer window, to see if he can blend in the MU playing style.

If by then, he cannot or still on goal-drought, then Fergie might have plenty to worry on. Fergie might even buy in another striker in place of Berbatov in the Jan window
Old 24-09-2008, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Yo.... how have u guys been...?. I see Bro Imom is still very active.... fabulous.

Yes, i just got back from Bali.... thats why MIA lor.

Well, i personally feel that it might not be our year for silverware..... sadly, we again got off to a slow start and are half a dozen points or more behind rivals Chelsea & Arsenal. We have strikers that don't gel yet, a midfield that is injury prone (physical & yellow type), a Edwin VD Sar that seems to be jaded and slower off his mark..... and the deadliest blow of all is that we lost Carlos Q....

If you are a betting person..... you might wanna hang on to your cash and just watch the game with a mind set of either yet another draw game or at best 1-0 victory and god forbid us losing.

Yes, it PAINS me to death to see our beloved Man United sputter, choke and rattle like a vintage car..... but it would seem so... at least for now.

But all said and done..... we are die-hard ManU Fans...... we keep the faith and continue to believe that there must be a silver lining akan datang !!!

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 24-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's only just 2 games, bro. Cool down.

Don't be too hasty to make judgment on Berbatov.

IMHO, it's only fair to give him more time to adjust to his new team mates & Man Utd's way of playing before we write him off as a 30 million pound FLOP!
Old 24-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie fumes over Pogatetz horror tackle
Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 09:14:16 HRS

Middlesbrough's Austrian defender Emanuel Pogatetz (centre) is sent off by referee Andre Marriner during the Carling Cup third round football match against Manchester United at Old Trafford, Manchester, on September 23. Manchester United won 3-1.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson branded Emanuel Pogatetz's challenge on Rodrigo Possebon "horrendous" after the young Brazilian was left with a suspected broken leg on his debut for the English and European champions.

Possebon was stretchered off after 65 minutes of United's 3-1 victory against Middlesbrough in the third round of the League Cup at Old Trafford following a studs-up challenge which earned the visiting captain a straight red card.

The challenge drew a furious response from Ferguson who remonstrated on the touchline with Middlesbrough coach Colin Cooper and had a heated debate with manager Gareth Southgate.

Ferguson was clearly still sickened by the incident after a comfortable victory which featured goals from the returning Cristiano Ronaldo, Ryan Giggs and Nani, cancelling out an equaliser from Adam Johnson.

Ferguson said: "The boy is off to hospital and it looked a really bad one. For the kid to make his first team debut and get an injury like that, it was pretty horrendous to be honest with you.

"For ten minutes after it, everyone was numb and we lost our momentum but the thing about those challenges is it is always the case that the opponent claims he is innocent.

"That's what I couldn't understand. He should have walked right off. One of their bench was screaming that he shouldn't have been sent off and that there was nothing wrong with our player.
Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson (left) talks with Middlesbrough manager Gareth Southgate after the Carling Cup third round football match at Old Trafford, Manchester, on September 23. Manchester United won 3-1.

"At least Gareth Southgate apologised, he understood the gravity of it and was very, very apologetic but it was a terrible tackle. I've seen the video of it and I really don't want to see it again."

Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson (left) talks with Middlesbrough manager Gareth Southgate after the Carling Cup third round football match at Old Trafford, Manchester, on September 23. Manchester United won 3-1.

Southgate made no excuses for his captain's savage assault on the United man and explained how he had calmed the situation with the United manager.

"He won the ball but he caught him with his following foot," said Southgate. "I have no complaints about the sending off and just have to hope that if he is seriously hurt the lad gets a full and speedy recovery.

"Obviously, in the context of the game, it turned the game against us as well, but our first thoughts are with the lad.

"A couple of lads on our bench didn't have the same view of it that I did. I could see it was a bad one and I think we have dealt with that with Sir Alex now. I explained that to him and put it right."

Pogatetz has been known to relish the physical side of the game and, although his manager made no attempt to defend the foul which left a large and gaping gash on Possebon's right shin, he refused to reveal what punishment he will hand out.

"That's not something I want to talk about publically," said Southgate. "I have no complaints about the sending off, we apologised to the player and everything else stays within the club.

"I have to say the last two years he has worked incredibly hard on his disciplinary record. That was an unusual aberration for him in that period of time.

"He has taken the responsibility of captain very well and, if you speak to referees this season, they will say he has been a credit the way he has captained the team. It is difficult to know why what has happened tonight but there is nothing you can do about that."

The evening should have been a comfortable and successful one for United given that Ronaldo started a game for the first time this season, scoring and completing an hour of impressive action.

"We have plenty of big games coming up so that was important," added Ferguson. "We have players who need the games.

"Cristiano, as he has done many times before, climbed above the defenders, his spring is terrific and Ryan's finish was absolutely fabulous. I was pleased with a good performance, it's just a pity about the boy's injury and I just hope there is nothing serious. But it looks bad."

- AFP
Old 24-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
..god forbid us losing. Yes, it PAINS me to death to see our beloved Man United sputter, choke and rattle like a vintage car..... but it would seem so... at least for now.
But all said and done..... we are die-hard ManU Fans...... we keep the faith and continue to believe that there must be a silver lining akan datang !!!
Yours also die hard down south.. we know
Old 24-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Oaf View Post
I think he will start showing results when Man U's first choice midfield is fit again and he gets the service he wants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
You said it yourself - it's only two games. It took Ronaldo two seasons.

And Black Oaf is right - Berbatov is an out-and-out striker - no potent midfield supplying chances, means no goals. You want him to come get the ball from midfield, he'll turn into another Rooney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
It's only just 2 games, bro. Cool down.

Don't be too hasty to make judgment on Berbatov.

IMHO, it's only fair to give him more time to adjust to his new team mates & Man Utd's way of playing before we write him off as a 30 million pound FLOP!
agree w wat u hav all said!! oso i hav said it myself, its only 2 games... really hope to c man u start winnin again!! n win BIG!!! keke

Man u all the way.... !!!

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 24-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

Carling Cup, Round 3
Manchester United vs Middlesbrough
Tuesday 23rd September 2008, 20:00 (BST)
Old Trafford, Manchester

1-0 Ronaldo Min.25 "Credit Mr. Mercury"
Click Here for Video

1-1 Johnson Min.56
Click Here for Video

2-1 Giggs Min.79
Click Here for Video

3-1 Nani Min.94
Click Here for Video

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 24-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Yo.... how have u guys been...?. I see Bro Imom is still very active.... fabulous.
AC!!

Um, I haven't really been active lah. Occassionally popping up here and there.

Unlike you who has been stealthily 'active'.....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 01-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Champions League - United will not risk rotation

Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to field his strongest line-up as Manchester United face Champions League newcomers Aalborg in Denmark.

Despite their opponents' status as relative minnows in the competition, United will feature Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov from the outset.

The holders featured a weakened side when they travelled to then-Danish champions FC Copenhagen in 2006 and lost 1-0.

Following their opening 0-0 draw at home to Villarreal - and Aalborg's impressive 0-0 draw away to Celtic - Ferguson said he would not risk rotating his squad.

"I don't have any fears about complacency with this side," said Ferguson.

"But a couple of years ago we made a mistake with the team against Copenhagen because we were in a comfortable position and ended up scrapping to qualify. This time I will play my strongest team.

"The players know how important qualifying is. We need to get to February because that is when the tournament really takes off. If we get to that stage then we have as good a chance as anyone."

United will be without Owen Hargreaves and Gary Neville, neither of whom has travelled to Denmark, but otherwise have a full-strength squad.

Aalborg defender Michael Jakobsen will serve a one-match ban against United, while the Danish side also have doubts over Kasper Risgard and Jeppe Curth, who both sat out training on Monday.

At the end of Monday's press conference, Ferguson said he would no longer co-operate with the British press corps because of their supposed misrepresentation of comments made about Chelsea.

He was reported as claiming the large number of Chelsea players aged 30 and over meant he did not see "outstanding progress" from the Blues.

"You will never get any help out of me again," the Guardian quoted Ferguson as saying on Monday.

"I gave you access in South Africa and I shouldn't have given you access."

"It won't happen again. From now on, no matter how many miles you travel to get an interview, you won't get one."

Ferguson is required to attend Champions League press conferences and would be fined if he did not appear.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 02-10-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ket_79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi i seldom post but am a red devil fan since 7.

Anyway got a feeling man u wont do too well against big epl teams this year. They gonna whack the small teams but will drop points against big 4.

What do u all think?

Anyway any bros got agent to intro ? my one run road... looking for one.

Details can be given....

thanks.

pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1