The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 20
robert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant future
Suspected Ah Gua in legal Geylang House

Yesterday night went down to Geylang . Very crowded, a lot of china babe. Saw the vcds vendor got raided.

Was walking along the stretch of road ( house 30s something, near the sex shop ). Went into one of the house. Cant rememeber the number.

Chose a ger number 99. Looks quite pretty. Boobs ample but look fake. She look boylish but didnt suspected anything at first.

Went into room. Stripe and bath. She had photo of her frds in her room.

As i finish bathing first, took a closer look at her photo. All her frds look like Ah gua, including herself.

After bathing, she dim the light. Then the worst nightmare happen. Her breathing got the " heeee " sound that sounded like a robot. At first i was thinking where the sound came from. My little bro nearly fainted when i realised the sound came from "her". Everytime she breathe got the "heee" robot sound. Could be due to operation done to change her voice.

I called the OKT outside and say i couldnt do it. He gave me back $20 but i saw a grin on his face.

Is it possible for a Ah gua to be working in those legal house in Geylang ?
Old 03-12-2006, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suspected Ah Gua in legal Geylang House

Sure it's a legal house?

Hopefully..u were not walking near L16
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 06-12-2006, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fattyman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert333 View Post

Was walking along the stretch of road ( house 30s something, near the sex shop ). Went into one of the house. Cant rememeber the number.

As i finish bathing first, took a closer look at her photo. All her frds look like Ah gua, including herself.

I called the OKT outside and say i couldnt do it. He gave me back $20 but i saw a grin on his face.

bro you should reveal the house no. here so that everyone can take note of it.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
mysterious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Poseidon also have. it is possible.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
refund?
can meh?
Old 07-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
refund?
can meh?
if dun refund can go to CASE.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

robert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
refund?
can meh?
I didnt even ask for a refund.

I told the "ger" to call the OKT outside and say that i dunt want to do liao.
The "ger" even say that i touch her body already .. so must pay.
Haha .. maybe i not the first one to be frightened off.

When i walk out, wanted to complaint, but b4 i can open my mouth, he paid me $20.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
yankim3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
. Her breathing got the " heeee " sound that sounded like a robot.
bro i cant pic out this sound leh.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
if dun refund can go to CASE.
bro.. u joking right? CASE?

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 09-12-2006, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyboy73 View Post
maybe we can, since it is legal and license wif govern
we can complain that we did not get our 'service/product' of wat we have paid
Old 09-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyboy73 View Post
hehehe..yes i am.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yesterday night went down to Geylang . Very crowded, a lot of china babe. Saw the vcds vendor got raided.

Chose a ger number 99. Looks quite pretty. Boobs ample but look fake. She look boylish but didnt suspected anything at first.

Went into room. Stripe and bath. She had photo of her frds in her room.

After bathing, she dim the light. Then the worst nightmare happen. Her breathing got the " heeee " sound that sounded like a robot. At first i was thinking where the sound came from. My little bro nearly fainted when i realised the sound came from "her". Everytime she breathe got the "heee" robot sound. Could be due to operation done to change her voice.

NEAR sex shop means either 16 or 14...

In geylang 16 or 14... THERE ARE NO LEGAL thai houses..... EXPECT for the Ah guas at the houses at the front of the lorong.

So.. COMFRIM most prob, u are drunk.... and went to wrong lorong.

guys , with the correct mind, won't walk lorong 14 and 16.. hopeing to see LEGAL THAI CHICKs.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post

In geylang 16 or 14... THERE ARE NO LEGAL thai houses..... EXPECT for the Ah guas at the houses at the front of the lorong.

guys , with the correct mind, won't walk lorong 14 and 16.. hopeing to see LEGAL THAI CHICKs.
Alamak ah dez .......U sounded as though i affected ur business or livelihood. Sry i gave a poor description.

Anyway its the lorong opposite the cyber cafe. Shd be lorong 18. Will chk out soon and keep u all updated ( if anyone still keen to know though ) .
Old 12-12-2006, 03:49 AM
Samster

Points deducted. Comment was be responsible for what u say.

How can i sit back n do nothing when all i did was sharing a info about a suspected ah Gua lurking in a legal house in GL. As i said, i wasted $20 for nothing. But the lucky part is that i come to realise it at the very last minute. Me n suspected "he" was already naked. Although i cannot be 100% sure, i dun want to take the risk. N also the suspected ah gua is damn cocky " touch my body already must pay " .

Maybe mine description about that place wasnt that good, but i dont derserve such comments

"COMFRIM most prob, u are drunk "
"guys , with the correct mind, won't walk lorong 14 and 16.. hopeing to see LEGAL THAI CHICKs"

Ok. I will check out that place again. If anyone wants to know the house number pls PM me. Ger number is cfm 99. I will reply once i have a definite answer.

Kindly stop replying to this thread and apologises to those i offended .
Stay cool; stay away from AH GUA !!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post

why cannot be lor 18?
got sex shop right next to H38.
And yes.... their 99 does have an "ah gua" look...
dun so quick jump to conclusion le

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1