The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

[QUOTE=chiongsolo;20449139]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
i went to a place i used to frequent for massages today; saw all the KTVs, hang flower joints all open and music blaring loudly.. i worry for my wallet in the coming days & weeks[/QUOTE

Hahaha Bro. On the bright side, more choices n more competition between them. More activities for Bros. Easier to book ML, rooms, etc..... Now limited activities all going for the same thing same place. Work hard Play harder.
yeah but everything is like happening on an underground mode, also don't know what is legit and what isn't..

i've seen some at the beach rd area damn havoc, operating like pre-covid time..

and the price tag for these places, you can get laid for less in many places.. covid has really messed up the prices everywhere..
Old 31-01-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
C-Note deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, any tips for me? I don't drink much and I don't mind paying for the ladies drinks, at a reasonable price of course... Just want to play with them!!
Old 25-02-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Any new places to look into?
Old 17-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
Guys, any tips for me? I don't drink much and I don't mind paying for the ladies drinks, at a reasonable price of course... Just want to play with them!!
Nothing to play now la bro, everywhere also max 2-3 girls and they look like pigs..
Old 23-03-2021, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Recently went to old outlet. One of the gers not bad. Hopefully can up her soon
Old 02-04-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Thank you very much to the guys who shared with me the places to go. I've also had a few who pm-ed me about some of the places, which i am very happy to share as well.

Looking for a new place to go this weekend. Anybody has any places to intro?
Old 03-04-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Thank you very much to the guys who shared with me the places to go. I've also had a few who pm-ed me about some of the places, which i am very happy to share as well.

Looking for a new place to go this weekend. Anybody has any places to intro?
is there any value out there? i see most joints max 2-3 girls; so they have to butterfly all over the place

some more its always nice body but ugly face or decent face but baby elephant body

rather go massage or FL, $150 straightaway can see some action
Old 03-04-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ottowa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nothing to play now la bro, everywhere also max 2-3 girls and they look like pigs..
Hopefully look better wild boar hehe
Old 03-04-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
is there any value out there? i see most joints max 2-3 girls; so they have to butterfly all over the place

some more its always nice body but ugly face or decent face but baby elephant body

rather go massage or FL, $150 straightaway can see some action
Unfortunately, this is very true. Just that some guys actually just want to drink and talk to someone, have some female companionship (I'm definitely one of them). And most of the time guys like us just go solo and don't have bros to hangout (or share costs) with.

I just wish to share information with bros who are looking for the same things (despite its high cost/low value) and encourage information sharing across the community, which is one of the intentions of having such a forum anyways.
Old 03-04-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Unfortunately, this is very true. Just that some guys actually just want to drink and talk to someone, have some female companionship (I'm definitely one of them). And most of the time guys like us just go solo and don't have bros to hangout (or share costs) with.

I just wish to share information with bros who are looking for the same things (despite its high cost/low value) and encourage information sharing across the community, which is one of the intentions of having such a forum anyways.
if you like bro, i got a contact in east side, pinay pub with upstairs for rubba if you're into it. the girl was from a sexy dance group that specialize in shows and also lap dance (non-naked). pretty good conversationalist but as expected, 1yr in singapore drinking alcohol and eating alot has had an effect on her body. if you're keen can DM u.
Old 03-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if you like bro, i got a contact in east side, pinay pub with upstairs for rubba if you're into it. the girl was from a sexy dance group that specialize in shows and also lap dance (non-naked). pretty good conversationalist but as expected, 1yr in singapore drinking alcohol and eating alot has had an effect on her body. if you're keen can DM u.
Im interested as the scene is almost dead ..
can share the East 2nd level joint .
Appreciate bro .
Old 03-04-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello bro, I would appreciate if you would share contact, long time since I went to any such joint... need to refresh my memory!!
Thanks!!
Old 03-04-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hi bro. Can pm me the place? Can try to go. So long never go pinay pub already.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Bros asking me for location, it's at Telok Kurau. You won't miss it.

Anyways for me I think it's not worth it to go there.

For $120 can get a massage and a HJ liao.

Spend your money wisely. Baby elephants not worth it.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
jdksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was looking to see if there were any PH girls still working here (maybe bistro?) But this thread gave me an answer. No replies since April
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1