The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-07-2021, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku10cmlong View Post
hi fellow bros here, am a newbie here trying my luck out in the maid field. managed to score 2 and pending their off day for some fun.

any intros for hotels on sundays? cos i read that hotel81s are usually full on sundays and need to fill in employer's info? any way i could skip that or any master here mind teaching a newbie here on how and which hotel is good for bring maids to go. sincere thanks and sorry for hijacking!

https://ibb.co/ts3Gkgh
As for Hotels on Sunday, I can tell you, don't bother liao. If she is only meeting you, can ask her to try changing her off day to Sat or weekdays.

I drive, so I find those with free parking.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 28-07-2021, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious View Post
Been trying to fish on Michat but its just full of scammers asking me to click on the link they sent lol
The downfall of dating apps will be scammers.

Wah lau, Facebook dating is basically like 90% scammers.

The modus operando is always the same. All use IG super model pictures. Nowadays, I always asked for video call verification. If no video call, then I don't bother liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 28-07-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
$20 and still wanna abort ah? Are u kidding? So many bros here will jump at the chance on this
From $20 will become $200 hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-07-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shagballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Bro I know who you are talking about. Shes in Tampines too apparently not sure whether is a scam or not.
She not scam her hp is ending with 3477 , she really knows how to use her hips to grind on top. Last week she just went to took a second dose then after that take my vaccine hahah. 3 rounds then sent her home. Grind until my pelvic region red. Downside is that her tits small. Let me ask if she comfortable sharing her contact. She did hinted to me during one time she want to try 3some
Old 28-07-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagballs View Post
She not scam her hp is ending with 3477 , she really knows how to use her hips to grind on top. Last week she just went to took a second dose then after that take my vaccine hahah. 3 rounds then sent her home. Grind until my pelvic region red. Downside is that her tits small. Let me ask if she comfortable sharing her contact. She did hinted to me during one time she want to try 3some
Thanks for the info man you are so lucky to ask her out man. But I try to say hi on Michat she didnt response back leh. Maybe she dont response those who Michat profile with no pic?
Old 28-07-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Second Pic as requested. Up me for more.

Old 28-07-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 3
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelmessy View Post
Sorry guys im not into posting pics.. but i try to be more specific in the name of the maid and the apps they are using. My intention is to share my findings and also to dig info on certain maid.

Linda(indo) in michat asking for $300.. meet sunday only. I tell her go fly kite
Bro.
You know how to fish in those apps, they also know how to be good fish there...
They change their profile and name frequently. I had at least 4 Linda in my records from chat history in Michat... I can only differentiate them by their work area.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 3
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Wah I just had a car bj first time by a Pinoy FDW at a MSCP few days ago. It was morning time, so fking risky but so fun! She asked to 'borrow' $20 dollars after that tho...
Time to abort?
If you want to abort, PLEASE DON'T WASTE.
PM me her contact.
I am sure that she don't mind to have another source for borrowing $20.

Thank you in advance.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Wah I just had a car bj first time by a Pinoy FDW at a MSCP few days ago. It was morning time, so fking risky but so fun! She asked to 'borrow' $20 dollars after that tho...
Time to abort?
Reminds me of my encounter 3years back, had light bj in car too, ending with her giving me a hj. Pinoy maid, not a looker tough. End of session sent her back she say she wanna buy ciggy, gave her $10. haha..cheap thrill. Not in contact anymore.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 10
Hokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagballs View Post
Wah ah bro u very lucky fella, she look pretty also
Old 28-07-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

LBFM (her white knight here also hehehehe)
Old 28-07-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Bangla very rich
Old 28-07-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Very big boobs... but very princess syndrome. Almost do fj with me but later claim period came so just do bbbj for me. Cim. $50
Hey goodu bro, not able to pm you, can you pm me? Haha
Old 28-07-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Bangla very rich
$300 for a month not bad. If can fuck every Sunday sibei good deal liao.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-07-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

The funny thing is she asked for $20 but I gave her $50 cause I no change, hahahaha So guys remember to bring more $10 notes in your wallet!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1