The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Soo Yun hS been here for some time and yet there is not a single fr on her???
Old 02-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
it takes time to learn how to reject. self control LOL!!
i still havnt learned how to reject
okt all very happy

bro doggie, sorry for your lost but thank you for FR man
Old 03-09-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 11
yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Generation-X View Post
Well u shouldnt pity them!
They have a choice to harvest rice back in their own country and live a normal life.
But she find the easy way out!
Two sides of the story,
1st - as you said, easy way out
2nd - perhaps someone is sick in their family or her family owe alot of debts (like nana), they need a quick way to get out of it.

Nana told me the reason why she is so accommodating and do her best for every customer is because she wants them to come back and find her, as she really needs money.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

I agree and share the same comments as Intuitive90 and Doggie456. I think Bani knows that we can reject as she asked me if I am ok to carry on when I looked surprised when I enter the room. Her photo is heavily make up to look good whereas the rest like Young and Jin is totally different from photo.
Must start to walk away when gal don look as advertised. Even Sistar encouraged me to do so when I feedback.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowong View Post
Two sides of the story,
1st - as you said, easy way out
2nd - perhaps someone is sick in their family or her family owe alot of debts (like nana), they need a quick way to get out of it.

Nana told me the reason why she is so accommodating and do her best for every customer is because she wants them to come back and find her, as she really needs money.
Indeed haha. ..
Old 03-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersex View Post
Soo Yun hS been here for some time and yet there is not a single fr on her???
Well, to me another one that looks real good in photo. But her service is very good and accommodating to me. Boobs is the very soft type and probably a B cup only.

Last edited by eastscorpion; 03-09-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey is this mina real?
How come no fr after so long?
Last time earlier from another stable she has alot good fr.
Same girl or just a ripped off
Old 04-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jd12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's this new girl from Sensations, Jiya. Seems like there's a price reduction too.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
Marckigen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarckigen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro
Any more bros tried Namu?
Am deciding between Namu, Hanna and Miya (new).
Care to share some view?
Old 04-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marckigen View Post
Hi Bro
Any more bros tried Namu?
Am deciding between Namu, Hanna and Miya (new).
Care to share some view?
Easy choice... Namu and Hanna gone already, so only Miya left
Old 04-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Hey is this mina real?
How come no fr after so long?
Last time earlier from another stable she has alot good fr.
Same girl or just a ripped off
After a while I guess the FR's die out. There were a few FR's in the beginning - including my very short one. It's the girl in the pictures alright and she is an attractive girl but of course studio pictures must be taken with a grain of salt...
Old 05-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
Marckigen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarckigen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh, indeed that makes an easy choice now.
Thanks for your info. Too bad to missed out trying the 2 :P
Old 05-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold

Tried Mimi from sistar. Really disappointing and upset

Looks 5 /10 very different from pic post
FJ 6/10

one thing is she had bad breath.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post
Tried Mimi from sistar. Really disappointing and upset

Looks 5 /10 very different from pic post
FJ 6/10

one thing is she had bad breath.
After ur fr the stable disappeared!
Old 05-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sexpertcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Korean Girls Review !

FR Mina

A cold and dark night when plans got cancelled. Decided to try my luck after so long. Got in touch with bro IwantFLS and he soon replied. OKT was very accommodating and managed to arrange a meet up with Mina very quickly.

Arrived at the location and it's a nice place. Quiet since it's out of the way but still central. Got up to the room and was greeted by a sweet smiling, demure Mina. Sans makeup and with her head bowed, she felt a lot more SYT then proud model as seen in her pics. Initial conversation was somewhat awkward but I read somewhere that she can be initially shy and takes awhile to break the ice.

After a shower, we retreated to bed and started with light kisses, no frenching but she took her time with the catbath + HJ, also allowing access to her body for my hands to auto roam.

Smiling down at me, Mina went for a covered BJ, attacked with gusto and good slow yet strong suction while foundling my balls. She slowly increased the speed until she had her hand on my hips, taking me in with no hands while I ran my own hands through her hair.
Pushing herself up above me, Mina slowly slid into cowgirl and started a firm and hard ride on me. She even made sure to angle herself so that my full length could slide back and forth, which is far better than the usual only sit and grind.

I have to say that she caught me by surprise with that aggressive cowgirl that I couldn't hold on for as long as I would have liked and lost my first load quite fast. It's times like these that I'm really glad I book two sessions. Mina gently cleaned me up and collapsed next to me in breathless silence. As we catch our breath, she invites me to get under the blanket with her and help keep her warm. It was raining heavily outside by this time and she was feeling cold. So we spoon together, my face buried in her sweet smelling hair. Really good GFE at this point.

I believe she actually fell asleep for a few minutes but once again I didn't mind as there is something very uplifting about watching a naked pretty girl who feels comfortable enough to sleep in my arms. When she wakes up, she turns to me with a smile and giggles as she can feel my hardness pressing against her lower back, ready for round 2.

She caps on and attacks my cock eagerly. Just as wonderful but the next highlight was when she climbs on for cowgirl again and this time I surprise her with my aggressiveness until she cums on top on me, her hands squeezing her own breasts as her sudden loud moans fill the room. Beautiful O face. I hug and hold her tightly as she comes down from her climax, till she still feels my hardness pressing against her. Round 2 still not over yet.

Mina pulls me onto her and I slide in for missionary and here we work together. It's a long and enjoyable ride, with her fingers finding their way to my nipples as I slip a thumb between us to stimulate her more. Was a nice feeling to hold each other tightly as I finished off my second load.

Summary:
Look - 8/10 Photo is definitely her but without makeup and studio she ends up more SYT than hot Model.
Body - 8.5/10 Smooth skin, flat stomach, not shaved below but was at least neat so didn't matter to me.
Boobs - 8/10 Soft B+ cups, nice shape with slight drop and inverted nipples. I'm a boob man so score lower abit.
Catbath/HJ - 9/10 very nice, appreciate the action on the nuts.
BJ - 8/10 liked the no-hand action. Good but better if BBBJ.
FJ - 10/10 Excellent. Above expectations. Aggressive.
GFE - 9.5/10 different and unique brand IMHO; Not top score due to lack of Frenching.

Score is of my own based from my own experiences and preferences. Yours may vary.

RTF - Mostly retired so have to say most likely not anytime soon. No fault against Mina or OKT.
Much thanks to IwantFLS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1